Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? (3260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Hauptmann:

Lalast.iclala Mynd.44 Se.un Ma.rpol

grin grin grin

You coward does not know anything than calling on mods.

You didn't quote your gang member earlier post calling himself a lunatic to mention whatever mods.

You are such a pained hypocrite.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Advert time

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2020
More

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2020
GCD for life cool
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by nurey(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Presegs:
GCD for life cool

Guy you still carry vex come attack me this morning, me I don even forget matter, yesterday is gone nah.

How was is your day? Hope your husband never too vex for you sha, cause I know you chop mortar last week when you cooked stony rice grin

Don't worry I prophecize into your life that all forms of witchcraft chasing customers away from your cement title legsaws he-goat 2012 may Jehovah jah, janjan weed chase them away grin

3 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Dope

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Niseed(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hold up! I'm a bit confused here. You paid N5.2m for the lexus and upgraded it for another N1m ( lets assume 700k). Why is it being sold for N5.5m negotiable?

This is not good business practice or are you doing giveaway

Presegs:

Thank to God that we could outrightly pay N5.2M for such lexus and still spent almost 1M on it to facelift it and put it a sound state.

Nurey! !! You mean the garri business you have failed at or which one? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Niseed:
Hold up! I'm a bit confused here. You paid N5.2m for the lexus and upgraded it for another N1m ( lets assume 700k). Why is it being sold for N5.5m negotiable?

Are you trying to find sense in the words of an unhinged wife?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Presegs:

Thank to God that we could outrightly pay N5.2M for such lexus and still spent almost 1M on it to facelift it and put it a sound state.

Nurey! !! You mean the garri business you have failed at or which one? grin grin grin

Let me help you summarise your pathetic life.

In the next few posts.

You put your hands into everything and anything without researching , and finally make a failure or of it.

You did cryptocurrency failed in Lagos, went to Abuja

Did generator shower cap failed

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Car sales terrible failure

Bought scanner to copy.... uz and become a mechanic failed

The only thing you have succeeded in is maintaining this alternate profile for a while without getting ban.

Look around you, all the people you have cursed are progressing,

Modified

Business failed.

Selling vehicle you purchased at over 6.2m @ 5.5m asking price

Frankly it seems you are no good at anything grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Alfred74:

In the next few posts.

You put your hands into everything and anything without researching , and finally make a failure or of it.

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

The only thing you have succeeded in is maintaining this alternate profile for a while without getting ban.

Modified

Business failed.

6 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Alfred74:

In the next few posts.

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Modified

Business failed.

Presegs:

Obekediamondfuto

You abandoned your old moniker out of shame when your recent broke pictures wearing bend down select clothings and shoes were posted.

You started using this alternate moniker sharing its password with other members of your gang.

A cursed failure sees nothing but failures in everything.

Thanks for confirming that you are a failure who sees and experience failures with nothing than hating and blabbing here and there.

Don't get something worthwhile doing instead of wasting your time in those childish and devilish acts.

They wait for you and your generation.

Aside all your blabbings from your pained soul which are best ignored, you are still so dumb simply because your fellow already posted a clue on this same page.

So pathetic! !!

Niseed:

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Time for advert:

Face lifted Foreign Used Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 => https://www.nairaland.com/6126447/face-lifted-foreign-used-full

Presegs:
Keyless entry
Thumb start
Running daylights
Reverse camera
Alloy wheels
Wheel lock
Navigation
Parking assist sensors
Button and automatic controlled back windscreen shade
and lots more.

Tin can cleared in Mid August, 2020.

For more details about this car, click here > https:///2348091833866
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 1:10am On Sep 23, 2020
promotervickky:

Was this Necessary? People have no regard for Media Honour, the Calculus you talk about had no choice but to call himself to order after many bad reviews

So last last you have been revealed grin

Shameless hypocrite legalwealth/presegs/Engrpropsper/ronkusesther/latefa01......

You just use the names of all your failed relationships to create profiles on nairaland cheesy

6 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Confusion and fabrication as usual everywhere! !!

#Lobatan

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by promotervickky(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Presegs:
grin grin grin

Confusion and fabrication as usual everywhere! !!

#Lobatan

No mind them

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by BamBamK: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
hell on earth!!! say no more.

HeavenlyBang:
I wonder how your wife dey cope with you for house. I quite pity her.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Alfred74:

Shameless hypocrite legalwealth/presegs/Engrpropsper/ronkusesther/latefa01......

You just use the names of all your failed relationships to create profiles on nairaland cheesy

I can smell any of Legalwealths moniker a hundred miles away. At a time when everyone thought the lecturer was operating lateefat101, I burst him here

https://www.nairaland.com/5182338/beware-fradulent-mechanics/9#82288414

I don't think he's behind the promoter moniker, both are just two clowns who complement each other perfectly well.

4 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
rationalmind:

I can smell any of Legalwealths moniker a hundred miles away. At a time when everyone thought the lecturer was the one operating lateefat101, I burst him here

https://www.nairaland.com/5182338/beware-fradulent-mechanics/9#82288414

I don't think he's behind the promoter moniker, both are just two clowns who complement each other perfectly well.

Kpele

Ma ke

grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by BamBamK: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
dammmmit

issssokay ooo

person no dey offend u??

Alfred74:

In the next few posts.

Did c caution failed

Did website failed

Sold engine oil failed

Modified

Business failed.

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by BamBamK: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jeez, i fear who no fear u!!

this gbas gbos way u dey dish this guy on d regular too bad

Alfred74:

2 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Awon oniranu ojo ti de
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Presegs:
Korean version Lexus Es 350 is also available for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/6131531/seen-version-foreign-used-lexus

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by thebigkendo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
shocked
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by valarinz: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2020
thebigkendo:
shocked

Lol, you just resurrected this thread.

What do we name it now, being that the OP has successfully joined the BCD.

BCD vs BCD?

3 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2020
valarinz:

BCD vs BCD?

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
valarinz:

BCD vs BCD?

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by chukel(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2020
We need to move that custom duty/flooded car thread here, since we are comparing bcd and gcd. Bia nwokem, have you paid the correct custom duty or you still plan to sell to unsuspecting victim in lagos. Abuja is well known for selling cars without or inadequately paid duty. So buyers always check to confirm. The case isnt same in lagos. So the "gcd" took the car to lagos to sell and not to regularise any shit. Regularisation can be done in abuja.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by thebigkendo(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2020
valarinz:

BCD vs BCD?

LBCD vs BCD grin grin

Please nobody should ask me the meaning of the L because I dunno too grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2020
This guy too funny. grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by banky3w(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Una don start early morning ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On Opel Product And If The Parts Are Affordable / Is It Possible To Fix This Damaged Car / Advice On Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.