Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? (3254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2020
It is not new that there is

GCD meaning Good Car Dealers or Genuine Car Dealers

and there is

BCD meaning Bad Car Dealers or Bloody Car Dealers

GCD is led by Legalwealth

and

BCD is led by Gazzuzz

The simple question is, can they ever be on the same book page?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
so because Cartalk is tagged as boring you want to start katakata to make it interesting.

have you sold your lemon ES350?

Also what's with you and Lexus ES, them use am swear for you grin ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:
so because Cartalk is tagged as boring you want to start katakata to make it interesting.

have you sold your lemon ES350?

Also what's with you and Lexus ES, them use am swear for you grin ?

grin grin grin

You dey blab dey find trouble you this BCD fan

Te ile jeje Ooo and jejely go and be hawking your garri Ijebu since it is very obvious you don't know anything about cars but farms.

Besides, hope you have been able to hustle to complete the money you have been saving for that Toyota camry 1999.

1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

You dey blab dey find trouble you this BCD fan

Te ile jeje Ooo and jejely go and be hawking your garri Ijebu since it is very obvious you don't know anything about cars but farms.

Besides, hope you have been able to hustle to complete the money you have been saving for that Toyota camry 1999.

my brother economy no good ooo, I can't afford that Camry again, I will rather do a Honda halla 1991. The garri business we really thank God ooo, atleast man must chop.

but pray do tell, I hear say empty barrels make the loudest noise grin and Yoruba adage say, "aso Nla kon se eyan nla" meaning all that glitters isn't gold.

Atleast am not a so called Lexus prince that refuses to go and collect his plate number because of 100k shalom tongue

10 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

my brother economy no good ooo, I can't afford that Camry again, I will rather do a Honda halla 1991. The garri business we really thank God ooo, atleast man must chop.

but pray do tell, I hear say empty barrels make the loudest noise grin and Yoruba adage say, "aso Nla kon se eyan nla" meaning all that glitters isn't gold.

Atleast am not a so called Lexus prince that refuses to go and collect his plate number because of 100k shalom tongue

Nurey the BCD gang using his alternate moniker out of fear, go and continue selling your garri Ijebu for survival.

N5.2M I outrightly paid for that Lexus last month was stolen from your broke wallet right?
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2020
No go find something do. Have you sold your structurally damaged, flooded ES350?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
No go find something do. Have you sold your structurally damaged, flooded ES350?

You dare not say amen on several occasion to confirm your blabbing and fabrication grin

You are already cursed but I bring it to you again

BCD gang members are trooping in grin

Presegs:

A frustrated yahoo boy who is also an atheist is blabbing as usual grin grin grin

Let's go! !!

If the confirmed clear title car you have not even seen not to talk of touch is truly a structurally damaged, flooded car, your life will be structurally damaged and flooded.

Reply this post with amen if you are 100% sure that it is a structurally damaged, flooded car.

Failure to reply with amen if you are 100% sure will send the declaration to your life in seven folds.

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2020
I wonder how your wife dey cope with you for house. I quite pity her.

6 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Let's advertise as well

Foreign Used Clean Title FULL Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available for N5.5M negotiable price.

Details here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6101750/foreign-used-clean-title-full
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Nurey the BCD gang using his alternate moniker our of fear, go and continue selling your garri Ijebu for survival.

N5.2M I outrightly paid for that Lexus last month was stolen from your broke wallet right?

I am using my alternate because I and spambot dey fight and I don't hide my alternate moniker.

I sell garri ijebu and I am not ashamed, my wealth is legal not like your illegal wealth grin

you paid 5.2M for washed out lemon Lexus ES? my brother either you are outrightly upgrading to a more stu***d level or your biblical lies are getting stronger, but nah you know. You will say anything to look good online tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
I wonder how your wife dey cope with you for house. I quite pity her.

Blabbing as usual.

What are we saying and what is he blabbing?

Anyways, I understand that it is the evidence of severe pain in your cursed life.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:
Let's advertise as well

Forest Used ready to MIAM Owner Lemon Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available for N5.5M negotiable price.

Details here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6101750/foreign-used-clean-title-full

fixed grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

I am using my alternate because I and spambot dey fight and I don't hide my alternate moniker.

I sell garri ijebu and I am not ashamed, my wealth is legal not like your illegal wealth grin

you paid 5.2M for washed out lemon Lexus ES? my brother either you are outrightly upgrading to a more stu***d level or your biblical lies are getting stronger, but nah you know. You will say anything to look good online tongue

Lies telling nurey

Even if it is true when you won't stop blabbing rubbish and lies. Imagine! !! The robot also knows you to be causing issues for it not to talk of human beings that know you.

Presegs:

Let's go! !!

If the confirmed clear title car you have not even seen not to talk of touch is truly a structurally damaged, flooded car, your life will be structurally damaged and flooded.

Reply this post with amen if you are 100% sure that it is a structurally damaged, flooded car.

Failure to reply with amen if you are 100% sure will send the declaration to your life in seven folds.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

fixed grin

One of the reasons rubbish and nonsense are continually fixing themselves into your life.

Last time I checked, you could not even continue selling garri Ijebu because of finance.

See your life outside nurey grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Lies telling nurey

Even if it is true when you won't stop blabbing rubbish and lies. Imagine! !! The robot also knows you to be causing issues for it not to talk of human beings that know you.

I am truly surprised you only have few lines of swear to dish out, the funny thing is you will be the first to enter church with the biggest bible and sit in front like an adherent sheep of the Lord.
The lemon you put up for sale will not change to clean title overnight, you have been busted accept your fate, go and sin no more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

One of the reasons rubbish and nonsense are continually fixing themselves into your life.

Last time I checked, you could not even continue selling garri Ijebu because of finance.

See your life outside nurey grin

Guy nawa for you, see as you dey curse person for Sunday morning all because we revealed your lies grin, I know say the Lexus money nah loan you take buy am and your creditors will soon come for your neck grin

come and buy garri ijebu crunchy and sour, but remember I don't sell garri on credit, no matter how much you beg, credit no dey for garri

7 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

I am truly surprised you only have few lines of swear to dish out, the funny thing is you will be the first to enter church with the biggest bible and sit in front like an adherent sheep of the Lord.
The lemon you put up for sale will not change to clean title overnight, you have been busted accept your fate, go and sin no more

grin grin grin

Coming from a blabbing liar. We are meant to talk senses into you this way because normal way can no longer fix your lives.

Evidences to support that they are clean title and clear title Lexus are on their respective threads.

It is a normal thing for broke people like you to be envious of good things destroying your respective life thinking you are destroying someone else's business.

That is what you BCD members do in order to sell your packaged accidented lemon coffins you call cars. Besides, you are only one of the touts being used by the BCDs selling cars when you are selling garri ijebu which you have even failed at.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Always funny when this guy calls someone "broke". grin
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Always funny when this guy calls someone "broke". grin

grin

Yahoo boy

Find something reasonable doing because the yahoo yahoo business you are into will soon stop paying.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

grin

Coming from a blabbing liar. We are meant to talk senses this way because normal way can no longer fix your lives.

Evidences to support that they are clean title and clear title Lexus are on their respective threads.

It is a normal thing for broke people like you to be envious of good things destroying your respective life thinking you are destroying someone else's business.

That is what you BCD members do in order to sell your packaged accidented lemon coffins you call cars. Besides, you are only one of the touts being used by the BCDs selling cars when you are selling garri ijebu which you have even failed at.

The prince, the prince grin Lexus ES lover, nah by force to use lexus? those of us jumping bus never die, we are alive and healthy sha.

How far your website? the thing just dry, open space make I begin advertise garri for there nah, atleast to draw traffic grin

8 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

The prince, the prince grin Lexus ES lover, nah by force to use lexus? those of us jumping bus never die, we are alive and healthy sha.

How far your website? the thing just dry, open space make I begin advertise garri for there nah, at least to draw traffic grin

Thank to God that we could outrightly pay N5.2M for such lexus and still spent almost 1M on it to facelift it and put it a sound state.

Nurey! !! You mean the garri business you have failed at or which one? grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

How far your website? the thing just dry, open space make I begin advertise garri for there nah, atleast to draw traffic grin

Abeg no remind am grin the clown behaves like a spoilt child, went to build his own forum where he can be admin and ban others cheesy last last no one came and he's back here to look for trouble .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Thank to God that we could outrightly pay N5.2M for such lexus and still spent almost 1M on it to facelift it and put it a sound state.

Nurey! !! You mean the garri business you have failed at or which one? grin grin grin

How many of you join forces? grin grin clown

3 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

Abeg no remind am grin the clown behaves like a spoilt child, went to build his own forum where he can be admin and ban others cheesy last last no one came and he's back here to look for trouble .

Kingreign

Don't be a coward, use your main moniker.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

How many of you join forces? grin grin clown

Hypocrite grin

Ask google or call the importer since you have the receipt having his phone number that you have been sharing.
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

Coming from a blabbing liar. We are meant to talk senses into you this way because normal way can no longer fix your lives.

But you are the clown that was hiding vin and still got busted. Flooded accidented registered Nigerian used ES350 grin

4 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Kingreign

Don't be a coward, use your main moniker.

Don't bother wasting your time, it's not him.

Clown .
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

But you are the clown that was hiding vin and still got busted. Flooded accidented registered Nigerian used ES350 grin

Hypocrite

You couldn't reply this all these while to confirm your claim.

Presegs:

Let's go! !!

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Presegs(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Alfred74:

Don't bother wasting your time, it's not him.

Clown .

grin

Alternate moniker operated by a coward who couldn't use his main moniker.

BCD gang
Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

You see that my God works in mysterious ways, I talk am say nah loan you use buy that ES350 and you confirmed it yourself.

I am stretching helping hand to you, open the website and start advertising garri, okrika and other stuffs before you bankrupt yourself

5 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Presegs:

Hypocrite grin

Ask google or call the importer since you have the receipt having his phone number that you have been sharing.

Do you know the meaning of that word?

Clown

legalwealth:
It could be recalled that I came up with this term "Reasonable Slightly Accidented Cars/Vehicles" early this year. But I finally decided not to be dealing in it but to be dealing in brand new and clean title(non salvage and non accidented) cars/vehicles most especially through my website 》 www.ijamautos.com which anyone could join and post/list their brand new and clean title cars/vehicles on for FREE.

In which I said that not all salvage/accidented cars/vehicles provided they don't have bad titles like unrebuildable or junk are bad. More importantly, how the said cars/vehicles were affected during accident of which those with heavy front impacts damage should be avoided like plague.

In view of that, I'm dedicating this thread for Reasonable Slightly Accidented cars/vehicles to be posted along with their pictures, VIN and other necessary piece of information that any intending buyer needs to know.

Don't as well forget that you can read "How And Where To Get VIN Report For Free In Less Than 5 Minutes All By Yourself" by clicking here =》 https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/how-where-get-vin-report

2 Likes

Re: GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? by Alfred74: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Where is that clown?

legalwealth:

This was the golden rule I posted here early this year; only if they can follow it that things will change. https://www.nairaland.com/4937889/all-car-dealers

More importantly, they should always showcase VIN of every vehicle they list because we know and have seen lot of car dealers in here packaging badly accidented and lemon vehicles as clean, non accidented and even clean title.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Volvo S60 2006 Model / Sienna With Hard Start In The Morning. / Why Don't We See Front Wheel V8 Cars With Transversely Mounted Engines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.