Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) (403 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2020
A Twitter user with the handle @Syombuak posted a video of a pregnant lady who was denied entry into Pumwani Maternity Hospital in Kenya.
The pregnant lady as seen in the video below was in labour. In the video, the lady fell to the ground as she screamed for help. Sympathizers stopped by and pleaded with the hospital officials to allow her entry into the hospital. All effort made proved abortive.
Reason for her denial is yet to be known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faWYilNU4Bc

lalasticlala

Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Reactions from other Twitter users.

Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Well, my country hasn't gotten to this point yet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by MMWandali: 2:08am On Sep 20, 2020
heartless hospital if no genuine readon for stopping her cry
Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:28am On Sep 20, 2020
sad angrysad
Sweet mother oh oh
Sweet mother oh oh
If I no sleep sad sad sad
Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by Humanoid01(m): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2020
MMWandali:
heartless hospital if no genuine readon for stopping her cry
What genuine reason could there be to refuse to attend to someone fighting for her life and someone else's?
Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2020
saaphiere:
Well, my country hasn't gotten to this point yet.
look at you angry you know nothing
Re: Pregnant Lady In Labour Denied Access To The Hospital (video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
look at you angry you know nothing
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Mum To Try Gaining Total Control Of Her Son's Life? / How A Certain Man From Ghana Used The Mystical Book Of Psalms To Attain Wealth / My Marriage Is All About Unbearable Suffering Help Me Get This Equipments Pleas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.