Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9390 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Robertgreene1:
js imagine d rubbish this fish brained girl is spewing...naija girls are so useless that they even know that they r useless..that's y even d elderly women that wants u to b successful in life(ur relatives nd some well wishers) will even be d ones telling u.."my son leave women alone nd js focus on ur future o..women r useless o"..umu nwanyi enwerokwa isi o(in igbo)..if ur girl claims she's a virgin nd denies u sex...my brother just run away on time o..to avoid stories dt touches d heart...
Biaaa nwokem tachiee onugi there. Oni ewero nsopuru? , ka Nne gi o yero gi ezigbo training?
Re: by Spanishmilf(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:
I have an issue that's really bothering me. It's bothering me so much that it's what's keeping me awake at this time of the night. I had to create a new account to post this because I want to keep my identity hidden since some Nairalanders already know my other account.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both university undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

Few months ago, I met another guy who is also an undergraduate. He's very interesting and very good looking. I'm very sexually attracted to him. He told me he likes me, but hasn't asked me out. Whenever we are together, he is fond of flirting with me, telling me how sexy I look, touching me, and grabbing my ass. The last time we were together he even squeezed my breasts. I told him that he should stop because I'm sensitive to his touch, which is actually the case. I already told him that I can't date him because he doesn't look like the type to stick to one girl for a long time. My statement didn't even faze him and he responded that he doesn't do relationships because he gets bored easily.

He always tells me how he'll like to have sex with me and the things he'll do to me. He doesn't even seem bothered that I have a boyfriend and never brings it up. He has invited me over to his place once and I declined because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself being alone in his apartment and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

The problem is sometimes this guy just ghosts me for days and sometimes he doesn't even reply my texts, then out of nowhere he'll return and act all flirty and touchy. Our friendship is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm becoming more attracted to this new guy and I'm not comfortable.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.
No offence what do ladies want??
U have seen d sign that this guy want to Bleep u no relationship or anything just have a nice time with u and u are attractive to him
God omo i tire for una ladies ooh
Re: by HomerTimpson: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Obsession is toxic
as in ehn! I was talking abt all loved up and spending the future together and stuff,but she talked sense into me LOL and said whatever pop up between us is just OBSESSION. She's older than me while i was in my early 20's then. It's obvious she was into me and colleagues and even our manager at work all attested to it. She's not what a typical average nigerian can call beautiful but she's smart and virtuous e.t.c she told me straigt up how she's got weakness for smart handsome guys.

Lol she tot me alot abt a woman's nature that i can't dispose here,said cos i was a goodguy e.t.c
I'll never forget her sha and i still send her birthday wishes as anonymous on her birthdays. She's one good bad girl

Can't believe i wrote that thesis up there LOL tongue
Re: by Eberechiru: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
drake99:
you hope her boyfriend forgives her as if she belongs to him

people should understand that marriage is the only time sleeping with someone else is cheating

op, you don't owe your boyfriend any fidelity till he marries you

True drake he doesn’t own her but do you just pick your wife like you pick wears, aren’t you suppose to know each other first and believe me marriage has never stopped anyone from cheating......
Re: by LaReinaa(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
I pray that God gives you the wisdom to make the right decisions and stay away from the so called friend of yours who is obviously a fuckboy because it's bound to end in premium tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Am the one to give you the right advise because have once been in your shoes, is there any way I can reach out to you?..firstly your age is a criteria to reply ... like how old are you?
Re: by Robertgreene1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Biaaa nwokem tachiee onugi there. Oni ewero nsopuru? , ka Nne gi o yero gi ezigbo training?
bia bitter cunt..I don't av ur time ds morning...but come o what even makes u think that ur cunt is sweet sef..that dirty hole that real niggars re running away from these days...
Re: by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Am the one to give you the right advise because have once been in your shoes, is there any way I can reach out to you?..firstly your age is a criteria to reply ... like how old are you?

I'm 20
Re: by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm 20
well I can advice you fully here.. after my advice here, ignore what others tell you, or is there any avenue we can talk? You are already 20 this year or getting to 20 year?
Re: by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm 20
Have once been in your shoes, when I was doing my industrial training, I know what it feels like being in your shoes, I was so indecisive then, I need the right medium to talk to you ..are you already 20 this year or you would be 20 years this year?
Re: by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Her bf is the SIMP and the second guy is a PLAYER. As you can see she can't control herself when alone with the player, but she could tell her bf no sex, I don't think guy has even kiss her but player don they smooch bress grin grin
So brothers from this scenario which will you prefer to be?
You all know the answer.
Re: by lascos912(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
OscarJaden:
well done Aunty Erica of our time that is sexually attracted to a stranger and physical attracted to her boyfriend..
please free your innocent boyfriend to go so that you can allowed that Yoruba demon
take that virginity of yours, after all there is nothing special about your you and your virginity.

tribalism will kill you
Re: by Impenetrable: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:
I have an issue that's really bothering me. It's bothering me so much that it's what's keeping me awake at this time of the night. I had to create a new account to post this because I want to keep my identity hidden since some Nairalanders already know my other account.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both university undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

Few months ago, I met another guy who is also an undergraduate. He's very interesting and very good looking. I'm very sexually attracted to him. He told me he likes me, but hasn't asked me out. Whenever we are together, he is fond of flirting with me, telling me how sexy I look, touching me, and grabbing my ass. The last time we were together he even squeezed my breasts. I told him that he should stop because I'm sensitive to his touch, which is actually the case. I already told him that I can't date him because he doesn't look like the type to stick to one girl for a long time. My statement didn't even faze him and he responded that he doesn't do relationships because he gets bored easily.

He always tells me how he'll like to have sex with me and the things he'll do to me. He doesn't even seem bothered that I have a boyfriend and never brings it up. He has invited me over to his place once and I declined because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself being alone in his apartment and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

The problem is sometimes this guy just ghosts me for days and sometimes he doesn't even reply my texts, then out of nowhere he'll return and act all flirty and touchy. Our friendship is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm becoming more attracted to this new guy and I'm not comfortable.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.
the making of public community hoe is about to begins!

Hp probook corei5 for sell. Check my signature for more details kiss

1 Like

Re: by RenaissanceGuy: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Have once been in your shoes, when I was doing my industrial training, I know what it feels like being in your shoes, I was so indecisive then, I need the right medium to talk to you ..are you already 20 this year or you would be 20 years this year?
My mind is telling me your mission is different from what you're saying grin. Park well if you are looking for how to also take your own portion of the advantage

1 Like

Re: by OscarJaden(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
lascos912:
tribalism will kill you
if you don't know the meaning of yoruba demon just keep FEM and ask your younger sister the meaning of yoruba demon
Re: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
My mind is telling me your mission is different from what you're saying grin. Park well if you are looking for how to also take your own portion of the advantage
please let's be matured and learned here. Am married please, and beside I did my masters in clinical psychology. I studied psychology in undergraduate studies. This is my field and am trying to help, please let's it be conspicuously clear to you in all ramifications.
Re: by JustBeingFrank(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

I'm already 20 this year. But what difference would it make though if I wasn't 20 this year or 20 this year? How does this influence the supposed to advice you want to give me?

Just say what you have to say here. This is a right medium to talk to me.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm already 20 this year. But what difference would it make though if I wasn't 20 this year or 20 this year? How does this influence the supposed to advice you want to give me?

if you were 21 this year, the advice I would give you would be different because 21 years is officially an adult, people see 18 years and above as teens but it's quite capricious to have sure ideologies that are not philosophical imbibing. Like a normal human brain fully develop at 25 years .it's all psychological, these are all candid and reasons which are not preposterous are ascertained. I would give you a keen and factual can explanatory advice but most Nairalanders all quite loquacious and would always want to stray you into thinking otherwise that am into love peddling with you. It's so absurd having a shallow reasoning that aren't qualitative. I need a medium to talk to you. Through mail or anything. You can as well create a male with a nickname specially for this and after you can abdicate it or rather exterminate it ..I can't post my number here, Nairaland is turning into something else these days...mail would be better
Re: by sammycipher(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

And ur boyfriend will be one place thinking he is d only one.
I'm very sure u don't even allow him to hug u sef, but u allowed another guy to be pressing u anyhow
Funny enough same shit happened to me, and i won't lie reading ur post really brought back some very painful memories. Sha all is well
I don't care abt u at all but that innocent guy who even respected ur decision out of love, i pray he sees through ur deceitful eyes and calls it quits and also that ur lover sleeps with u and dumps u
then you lose both guys, the one who loves and respects u and also d one who u lusted after
and also u will lose ur virginity and ur sanity
i pray this comes to pass
In Jesus name
Amen seven times
Rubbish!!!
Re: by kingvomlotus12: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
sammycipher:

And ur boyfriend will be one place thinking he is d only one.
I'm very sure u don't even allow him to hug u sef, but u allowed another guy to be pressing u anyhow
Funny enough same shit happened to me, and i won't lie reading ur post really brought back some very painful memories. Sha all is well
I don't care abt u at all but that innocent guy who even respected ur decision out of love, i pray he sees through ur deceitful eyes and calls it quits and also that ur lover sleeps with u and dumps u
then you lose both guys, the one who loves and respects u and also d one who u lusted after
and also u will lose ur virginity and ur sanity
i pray this comes to pass
In Jesus name
Amen seven times
Rubbish!!!
oga be calming down na ah
out hormones play with out sanity some times
Re: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
if you were 21 this year, the advice I would give you would be different because 21 years is officially an adult, people see 18 years and above as teens but it's quite capricious to have sure ideologies that are not philosophical imbibing. Like a normal human brain fully develop at 25 years .it's all psychological, these are all candid and reasons which are not preposterous are ascertained. I would give you a keen and factual can explanatory advice but most Nairalanders all quite loquacious and would always want to stray you into thinking otherwise that am into love peddling with you. It's so absurd having a shallow reasoning that aren't qualitative. I need a medium to talk to you. Through mail or anything. You can as well create a male with a nickname specially for this and after you can abdicate it or rather exterminate it ..I can't post my number here, Nairaland is turning into something else these days...mail would be better
Re: by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

well my instinct tells me that you are either 21 or 22 this year
Re: by Dreyton36: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnn

It's obvious you're still very young but I'll help you out , now listen attentively

1,) You're a cheat :. Being sexually attracted to a man who's not into you is cheating , and by allowing him smooch you , that shows you have no good home training

2,) No self control:. Imagine a guy playing with your breast and smacking ur ass and you take it lightly , you're very loose my dear

3.) Your problem is the fact that you're a virgin , you easily get carried away by what you've been dying to experience
In other words he'll surely have his way and turn you into one of his apuskeleke

4.). Drop your number or email me , lemme also confirm if your breast is soft seems you don't have no problem with guys touching them as long as they're handsome

I'm 6'2 tall, chocolate , rich , got tekno (Pana crooner) looks
And I got a 9 inch Gbola as well , link up asap mehnnnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

Since u already have the sexual feelings for the new guy because he is flirty and your old guy isn't flirty because he respect your virginity decision I will advice u to fohk your old boyfriend. If he gives u well you wouldn't go outside.
Re: by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm 20
i waz gun' read thru and pass, bt then if i dnt spew whatx on my mind, i wnt find rest. 1st off, whether u agree or nt, youre a LovePeddler, u jst need a platfrm to display yr inherent whoring skills. Dnt bother asking 4 advice u wnt follow, go ahead, Bleep d player, achieve d gratification you so desire. Most of y'al galz are daft. And am nt sorry. I pity your clueless bf. Im certain hes arnd d same age as you, clueless fool that he is. Woe unto d man who thinks he alone owns a woman. Its cause of whores like u i gave up on havin anythin emotional to do wit d opposite sex. Y'al dnt deserve to be pamperd or respectd, y'al dserve 2 be used and dumped since u lack discipline, self worth, self respect and control. And pls lose the label 'virgin' , ur a LovePeddler, do sharp & Bleep that guy so we can call you that officially. Stupid loose bastard. I hope dx serves as a lesson 4 d romantic and faithful imbeciles out there. Swines,& once again, OP Is a stinky, cheap LovePeddler.

2 Likes

Re: by aminusodiq(m): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

are u sure u Ar an undergraduate I'm sure even a college of education dropout won't think this way!!! Use ur brain and stop getting confused on an obvious fact
Re: by stanliwise(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Kosixo20:

You just met a manipulator
Re: by stanliwise(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
why all these vagina people and their decomposed brains sef? Dem swear for una, y the affinity to stupidity and sheer uselessness? Which kind useless advice be this? Okay, so what if the old bf focks her well? Does that guarantee a lid on her desire to be a LovePeddler? From experience i deduced y'all are confused bashibazouks. No matter how good d sex, u'd still cheat. Una no just balance. Such useless creatures frm a stupid generation. If u no get talk, carry yr decomposed, fish smelling cunt go siddon, as if bleeping her "old bf" would quench the build up within the animal. Idiot.
Jezzz why are you this angry?? Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / My Ex Sent Me A Photo Of Her And Her New Boyfriend In Bed And I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.