Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? (902 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

A client who is an introvert ( very introverted) needs help with ideas on a business she can comfortably run from her house.

She wants to run it online while working from the comfort of her home.

She has a capital of 500k with the hope of another 220k from her sister once she starts.

What business do you think will best suit her kind of person?

Thank you.
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by SavageMaster: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Ecommerce store. Maybe sell fashion or jewelry items
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by RedPanthar: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2020
litigator:
Dear Nairalanders,

A client who is an introvert ( very introverted) needs help with ideas on a business she can comfortably run from her house.

She has a capital of 500k with the hope of another 220k from her sister once she starts.

Thank you.

Dropshipping/Mini importation
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by adelnehis(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2020
If she can cook she should do an Instagram food delivery service
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:

Could you please explain further how this works?

Thanks a million.
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by dingbang(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2020
litigator:

Could you please explain further how this works?

Thanks a million.
online merchant platform that makes business easy. You sign up, get your digital space and viewers get to see your products and services and make orders and even pay through the platform. It is very transparent as you must submit your bvn when enrolling to prevent fraud.
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Mide3367: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Let her setup a farm
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Gideon283: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
RedPanthar:

I guess this guy answered you
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
RedPanthar:

Could you please explain more on this?
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by RedPanthar: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
litigator:

Could you please explain more on this?

.. Yes

It's simply the importation of items from stores in China and the likes. She needs to make a list of items she feels would sell when they gets delivered here. Buys them and open delivery make sales and turn off profit

She can resell them here by having sales pages on social media forum and the likes

Consultation na 25k o lawyer. What I'll say beyond this point is serious money
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Dwightventures(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Is there any retailing you can do in this Nigeria without ultimately meeting the buyer for the transaction? What I've come to realise is people like to do what everyone else is already doing and prospects are low. You need to have a lot more money or skill. Most people don't have any skill they can monetise. We were importing from China before this whole horde and with small monies like this, the business never saw the light of day.

Location too. If you're in Lagos or other major cities, consider contacting me privately; I've been looking for people to advertise my merchandise as it were theirs and if they find a buyer, they can then buy item from me and sell. I understand they have a name for it. These are expensive items and specialized (not a daily need for everybody)
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Sunnylink(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
If you don't know the business to start invest the money in Naira and dollar Investment and be earning dollar daily.

They are legit Investment you can get involved.
Everybody can not do business, but everybody can invest.
If you are a working class citizen, I will advise you invest the money, because business in this country is not easy.
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Obameji23: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sunnylink:
If you don't know the business to start invest the money in Naira and dollar Investment and be earning dollar daily.

If you are a working class citizen, I will advise you invest the money, because business in this country is not easy.

Any genuine one you know of? Inbox me at gafarr_o@yahoo.com.
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Sunnylink:

She will appreciate this. Please how can she go about it?
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by SavageResponse(m): 5:02am On Sep 21, 2020
Mide3367:
Let her setup a farm

With just 600K?

Besides can't she run a farm from the comfort of her home.
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2020
litigator:
Hmmmm.... Anything she eventually settles for, she has to factor in communication, it must be something that won't involve her doing so much talking/physical interactions because from my observations, introverts don't like talking much
Re: What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? by SavageResponse(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2020
litigator:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you.

My advise to you
* Your client needs to learn social skills, there is hardly any business you can do without having to interface with customers at some point. Apart from this there are some very difficult people out there who may want to intimidate her if she's very timid. She needs to learn to stand firm and bold otherwise she would be taken for granted.

I think dropshipping will suit here just like someone has suggested. Another one is affiliate marketing
Dropshipping
Based on my layman's understanding is a situation whereby you make an based on your client's needs. To make up this order you need to compile smaller orders of your client's or contacts then when you make up a batch you place an order of this batch with a major importer or from the factory yourself (They are usually in China, Turkey or countries where the labour charges are low resulting in cheap merchandise).

When the merchandise comes in it's her duty to break it up then send them out to the people who requested for them. How she makes her profit is by marking up the price by say 1K or 500Naira depending on the volume of transactions she has.
It is strictly payment before delivery.
The customer fully bears the cost of sending the goods to them.
This business is strictly cash and carry. Your client must NEVER send out the merchandise until she has received her money in full!

Affiliate Marketing
Just like the name suggests in this instance you are essentially a freelance marketer and your task is to try and get customer to buy the goods of a seller or producer. You do this by directing traffic from your own website or blog to the merchant's website.
The affiliate marketer gets paid when he/she directs a client who eventually makes a purchase or spends a specified period on the merchant's website.
It's much more than this but this is an overview of what the business is all about.

On no account should she give money to anyone for investment except if she's buying shares in a quoted company or investing in a company that is regulated by the Securities and Exchange commission(SEC).

To successfully invest in a privately held and managed company you need to know the right questions to ask and be bold enough to ask them. Your friend does not yet have this training or the trait therefore she will likely be scammed or deceived into putting her money in a nonsense company that has no possibility of economic viability!

I believe this is enough guidelines.

If you have any additional questions just quote me anywhere on Nairaland and I will do my best to answer it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Search For Quality Design Services For Ends Here! / Paypal Declining My Fidelity And GT Bank Card / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.