Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Make 200k Weekly On Uber/bolt! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 200k Weekly On Uber/bolt! (841 Views)

List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 200k Weekly On Uber/bolt! by VcStunner(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Two things Nephew, either you opened this out of curiosity or you did in disbelief. If it's the latter, please close this page, lock your phone and go play outside. It's no longer a question of how much can I make weekly on Uber, Bolt but how much should I make! That's real power right there! Insider money-making secrets like this one are things you buy on over-priced scantily poorly written ebooks. So count yourself blessed in 2022 and read to understand and not to update on Facebook. And oh, this is not Uber vs Bolt nonsense, so mind you that these tips would have been stolen by other lazy bloggers out there by the time you are done reading this introduction. So let's get started.
1. First you need to own a car, have an active account on Bolt or Uber (open one here), have a good phone, and make sure your car is relatively clean. No unnecessary dents and scratches. If yours have such, talk to me in the comment section let me refer you to a guy within Lagos who can get it fixed cheaper for you. Above all, get your AC cooling just fine and stay neat too. Basically, all I have listed here are things you are already doing! This is just a reminder.

2. Second step, let's try to analyze your daily operation. Ask yourself this honest question... How much do I take home in a week? Do you look at your dashboard after driving the whole week and see N110,000 but when you look at your bank account or cash at hand, you see N45,000? Then on Monday you go to your mechanic and dash him N30,000 for lower-arm bushing and hub? Na you f*ck up sha. Let me tell you what happened to all your money. To make N110,000 after commission in a week, you would be doing an average of N19,000 per day while covering over 280km with about N4,500 worth of fuel on the average per day. Notice how much stress you put on your car per day? By the time the week is over, you must have covered over 1,500km with about N30,000 worth of fuel. Drive it again like that next week and you are already heading for service. This is wasteful, and totally not the smart way to go. Come with me to step 3 and final step
3. At this stage you must have realized that you are literally making money for Uber/Bolt with nothing for you. So here is what smart drivers do,

i. Wait for the peak time of requests depending on your area OR move to an area with a good surge potential.

ii. Maximize all the bonuses you can get. On Uber, you can make as much as N25k a week from bonuses alone.

iii. Move to strategic locations during the evening rush hour and set a far distance destination trip towards your house. On Uber, you can go to places like.. you know what, follow this link http://www.greentechnaija.com/2022/02/How%20make%20200k%20weekly%20on%20uber%20bolt.html there are more related tips that will help both new and old drivers.
Re: How To Make 200k Weekly On Uber/bolt! by nairamaniac: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hi nice thread

But it seems like there are some errors with your calculations.

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Investor Needed / Smartshares Review: Is Smartshares Legit And Paying? How Does Smartshares Work? / Please Do Any One Know Where To Get This Curencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.