Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304670 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by bakila: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Franchise21:
Obaseki wins in Ize-Iyamu's LGA (Orhiomwon)

See below please.

Result: Orhionmwon (as announced by INEC)

APC – 10,458
PDP – 13,445

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by wingmanIII: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Despite all the billions from Capt Hosa and the Police antics APC still lost.
I pity all the opportunists who resigned their positions in Obaseki's government to join APC and Iyamu.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Unrated900(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
backbone503:

Leave Ambode out this. He took a decision he knew was best for him. In the political space, a lot happens underground.

Leave him he doesn’t knows one run away to fight for another day.

Let him ask The PDP aspirant that was gunned down In Lagos years Funsho Williams.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Kemimarch16(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oso baba will be crying now,edo no be Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Somatic(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
The face of "Na who send me?"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by obonujoker(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
As a niger Delta politician, don't allow some set of persons support you grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by prezeus(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Make them go demolish kabaka house for ugbor.....useless thug....#edo no be lagos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by RPG2020(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Then you are not a real nigarr

Your location or enter house

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Emekuslala1: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
So ize iyamu lost his local government.??

4+4...Torgba!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josiko: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is exactly the kind of result we want to hear everyday after election, seeing Apc loose gives me so much joy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Unrated900(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
slivertongue:

sure. I has been uprooted in south south

Confirm una try,one trailer of Heineken for una
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
wingmanIII:
Despite all the billions from Capt Hosa and the Police antics APC still lost.
I pity all the opportunists who resigned their positions in Obaseki's government to join APC and Iyamu.
they are regretting their actions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by younglekky19: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

You are a ffking Biafran, Igbo man, you are not a lagosian. Nigerian is still operating on state of origin. We don’t know or recognise you in Lagos state.

Ask your papa where you are from......

You are speaking in the rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Oracleforce: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
UDUJ:

You must be very dumb for this statement. I can assure you over 80% of Edolites here are far more educated than you are. With many of us having qualifications from far and wide. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet instead of opening your mouth and exposing your lack of intellect.

The last time I checked, An educational certificate is not equal to intellectualism...you can be a certified or certificated fool like some of your kinsmen in Edo state....who erroneously vote for a non-performing governor to prove a point....
We in the diaspora are watching from afar the repercussion of this election in the lives of Common masses in Edo state...and Nigeria at large...
From the history of Nigeria politics, Naija governors usually put their best feet forward....they will do well in their first tenure so that they can appeal to the sympathy and conscience of their people to vote second in the second tenure....now that Obaseki has little or nothing to show in his first tenure, I wonder what he will do in the second tenure knowing fully well that he doesn't need your vote again...
A lot of money has been expended for this political competition and somebody somewhere have sown his time, energy, resources waiting patiently to be rewarded and be paid back for the job well done and delivered.

Someone just won an election because he came up with a political slogan, "/Edo no be lagos " not that he has done goodly to deserve another term....naija is doomed. ....we are no more voting for candidate capacity and capability, we are only voting base on political cajolery and slogan....

Anyway, edo people, enjoy your evil days ahead and I wish you ixlxl...

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by deboysben(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
quickberry:

Oyinbo, are you speaking oyinbo o o oo
keep disgracing yourself in a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by mbahdi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

it is finished.am d apiest person alive today.though chating from Oyo.
Damm nigga una too much
Love u guys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Redhot111(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
I told as many as care to hear that my LGA is where Obaseki will win with the widest margin and thank God my people didn't disappoint. It is now on record that esan west gave him the highest winning margin outside oredo and other LGAs whose population are two or three times more than ours. My esan people una do well for speaking with one voice on this

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by shadelek(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

Yes, I understand you. That's the current position of all those who were expecting a Messiah or magic to be done. If y'all settle down without your senses being clouded by sentiments and bigotry, you'd understand that the destruction that this country had gone through in the hands of corrupt politicians since 1960 and especially during the cataclysmic 16years of PDP, it would never be easy to repair within few years.
See reason, and find peace!
If APC is to rule this country for 16 years, everyone will become a beggar. The damages wouldn't be fixed in the next 30 years

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by April4th(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
How to defeat a political godfather season 1 featuring Nyesom Wike and Obaseki. Power to the people (PDP) grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Openbusiness: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
chloedogie:

The average normal northerners are not perturbed if dollar becomes 2000naira today or petrol becomes 500naira per litre. I'm not dropping a fallacy of ambiguous generalization. Reason why they determine the presidency. Leave it ot take it, just pray that during the selection process, a reasonable person wins the primaries because whatever that man Buhari tells them, they do. I stay up north here thr support and respect for him is occultic. Whoever that man supports in 2023 will win the presidential election my brother. Tinubu is a big politician but can never determine who wins without the backing of buhari
you have some points but still, it is a general law of human politics, the loyalty of the people lies in their welfare. If the masses are suffering, they will change their loyalty. PDP enjoyed so much loyalty and became so formidable to the point they were boasting they will rule Nigeria for 100 years, but where are they today? When they suffered the welfare of the masses, the masses switched their loyalty. Same thing will happen to Buhari APC regime if they continue their wickedness. All the aboki for my area in Lagos, in 2015, na Sai Baba dem dey take greet themselves. Today, nobody among them is saying Sai Baba again. Na curse dem dey curse am, cuz they are suffering and feeling the pain of misgovernance too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
who noticed that TVC is no longer showing Edo election update.?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by dlawn: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to the leading party. Hope Nigerian will learn to vote wisely in the future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by joyandfaith: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Focusmind:
It is not yet Uhuru for PDP. As someone rightly said, the supreme Court is waiting for them. I trust APC to use seasoned SANS to unearth some technicalities in the election. The success of any election in Nigeria these days does not lie in the election proper but on the court and your ability to defend your victory.

Obaseki's nomination was seriously marred in controversy and I trust Wale Olanipekun to "win" the case for APC in the court.

It is like oyo election. It is people v APC. The margin is too much for any judiciary abracada

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Jakemedg(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Lol Obaseki still has godfathers. He only switched from Oshiomole. You can't take Godfatherism away from politics.
Keep on lamenting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by mannyiyke: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
HAPPENING NOW: INEC's Collation Committee announces the official results of the election from all local governments. Party agents are also present at the meeting.

Channels TV covers the exercise.

Official results of the Edo state governorship election

1 Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

2 Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

3 Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

Esan Central (as corrected by the INEC officer)

APC 6,719
PDP 10,794

4 Ikpoba Okha (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,218
PDP - 41,030

5 Uhunmwonde (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5,972
PDP - 10,022

6 Egor (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,202
PDP - 27,621

7 Owan East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 19,295
PDP - 14,762

8 Owan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

9 Ovia North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,907
PDP - 16,987

10 Etsako West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 26,140
PDP - 17,959

11 Esan South-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,237
PDP - 10,563

12 Oredo (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,365
PDP - 43,498

13 Esan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,434

14 Akoko Edo (as announced by INEC)

APC 22,963
PDP 20,101

15 Etsako East (as announced by INEC)

APC :17,011
PDP: 10,668

16 Etsako Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 8,359
PDP - 7,478

17 Orhionmwon (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,458
PDP - 13,445
Chai! The APC won only 4 out of the 17 LGAs so far announced by the INEC. What a crushing and humiliating defeat! Oshiomhole, shame on you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by damilola1978: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Somatic:
The face of "Na who send me?"

Maybe next 4 years he might move to PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by MOSICATED5(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ì

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by quickberry(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
deboysben:
[b]k[/b]eep disgracing yourself in a public forum.

Totori me one time, tor
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by UDUJ(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

[s]The last time I checked, An educational certificate is not equal to intellectualism...you can be a certified or certificated fool like some of your kinsmen in Edo state....who erroneously vote for a non-performing governor to prove a point....
We in the diaspora are watching from afar the repercussion of this election in the lives of Common masses in Edo state...and Nigeria at large...
From the history of Nigeria politics, Naija governors usually put their best feet forward....they will do well in their first tenure so that they can appeal to the sympathy and conscience of their people to vote second in the second tenure....now that Obaseki has little or nothing to show in his first tenure, I wonder what he will do in the second tenure knowing fully well that he doesn't need your vote again...
A lot of money has been expended for this political competition and somebody somewhere have sown his time, energy, resources waiting patiently to be rewarded and be paid back for the job well done and delivered.

Someone just won an election because he came up with a political slogan, "/Edo no be lagos " not that he has done goodly to deserve another term....naija is doomed. ....we are no more voting for candidate capacity and capability, we are only voting base on political cajolery and slogan....

Anyway, edo people, enjoy your evil days ahead and I wish you ixlxl..[/s].

Trash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by daddytime(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
My own na make dem help me block Okene and Akoko border before Oshiomole go wan take off make Iyamu no catch am.

Ize-Iyamu say him wan ask am question.

The beating wey dat man go chop ehn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ericmusic(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos...... Everybody don tear eye..... Unfortunately.... Nah the supreme court go decide this election Las Las..... It doesn't matter who wins or loose..... They will do what they did to us in imo state....
With our supreme court governor grin grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by joyandfaith: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
dlawn:
Congratulations to the leading party. Hope Nigerian will learn to vote wisely in the future.

They know chance of their paymaster of becoming president in 2023 is nearly zero. Edo election is shadow of 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.