Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (305301 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by tot(f): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

I understand Nigeria politics far more than you. When a pastor publicly prays for a contestant in an election in Nigeria, it means endorsement
. You don’t expect him to issue a press statement declaring support for him. Putting him on his church pulpit and praying for him is enough to send the message to his church members.

Endorsement, hahahaha.

Only God's endorsement matters. Eod.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
femi4:
Obaseki wins
Obaseki has won
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by millhouse: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
27Pushing30:
Game never even finish Una Dey rejoice lol

I’ve come to realize most PDP supporters do not understand politics jare.

Go and check 2016 results and calm down. There’s no deviation from the “expected” so far

E go shock Una
what is this one saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by masui(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
A P Cheat.

Zombies

How market?

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by SpicyMimi(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Ambode is a good man.You are lying.Governors do not leave leave their predecessor's projects in Lagos(Ambode goofed by leaving the rail undone...it was started by Fashola).
Most if not all projects of Ambode still continue being perfected.Kudos to Lagos team of progress.
Oh really? Because all the bustops and garages that Ambode started in my area, has not only being abandoned but destroyed by looters too. I see market women using these bricks to support their trades and you think I’m lying? What about those beautiful sculptures? Sanwo Olu took them off our roads. Obviously there is no continuity and unity in Lagos state even though we have been governed by same party for years now.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by SpicyMimi(f): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

Please quote the projects of Ambode sanwoolu has abandoned or are you just after likes and shares
I careless about some non profit making likes, I only typed out the truth. You could check out the garage project Ambode started in Ketu Tipper bustop, then come back to tell me how funds and time hasn’t been wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by odugbe1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
obaseki fans should not jubilate yet, because cancel vote never announcement .
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Eppking(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Esan South East is for Obaseki. What a beating for Anti Progress Cohorts... I am unable to contain my joyful tears..

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Mirwizzy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Your opinion be damned.
u no just get sense that y
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
ckmayoca:

Even if they do uzodinma for him, the people of Edo already made their choice.

I feel pained by the loss ,though there's still hope(court verdict) ,but if he remains in power fine
my own is that let no one Complain of poor governance(in case he doesn't perform well) , because that's what they voted for..

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
miqos02:
after all buhari tried four times

Lol
Yes ooh
But they all failed woefully.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dasuks:
Buhari is actually a cool dude. 6ou can fight apc in ur state and be sure rhat he wont interferre and tip the scales.

That's the confidence that Wike them cqrry everywhere. Buhari is a nice man who for the most part iwnt quite interested in things that dont concern his presidency. Defo has not interfered in southern politics. And has very approachable ppl around him.

Those that thought Naija was their own need to change thatmindset. It is Buhari govt not OUR (APC) GOVT. No show !! He did Onne, has bot hindered AKS projects, continued PAP etc. And has not towed Tinubu/Lagos/SW line per se. He reps all of us.

5% for the win. Thank u Baba.

I think he was neutral because he was sympathetic to Obaseki, remember before Obaseki decamped he went to Aso rock to have a private meeting with Buhari. He even testified that he has Buhari support so I think that's the premise for his neutrality. Even security forces stayed out of the election unlike before they will be assisting box snatchers. In all let him continue to maintain neutrality comes 2023 that's the wish of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by miqos02(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
derbykol:
Pastor Ize-Iyamu can still be Edo governor in the future.
it's his right as a Nigerian
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Daum: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:

I feel pained by the loss ,though there's still hope(court verdict) ,but if he remains in power fine
my own is that let no one Complain of poor governance(in case he doesn't perform well) , because that's what they voted for..

You typing from Ijebu ode

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by DaBillionnaire: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
mp3ree:

The guy is saying the truth.I take that route almost on a daily basis no good road,the traffic there is something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQRhhGK0TKE

Go through the video above and read my previous comment again. Don't just speak without evidences. That should make you understand that Sanwo Olu had to continue the abandoned projects of Ambode.

Also the road that leads through Ijanikin to Agbara, have you checked as well. grin
how about the road that begins from Iyana Iba on your way to Iba?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by StPete: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
royal231:
Bro close your mouth.. I have been living in Abule oshun for 20 years and we deserve better despite the heavy taxation on our businesses around that axis.. Absolutely nothing.. Nada.. They just made the place worse than it was naturally.. Then this same fucken Tinubu trying to take over the trade fair complex he didn't even knew how it was built and developed..

Stop lying
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
ajebuter:

Wake up and smell the coffee bros

It's OVER!
.I feel pained by the loss ,though there's still hope(court verdict) ,but if he remains in power fine
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JohnOkolo: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
elantraceey:

For you to think like this, there's only one explanation. You've not been anywhere close to Edo state.

Yes presently in Lagos.

Well it seems like a well deserved victory.

I don't want any PDP official even as Governor of Hell Fire.

Obaseki would not have won this election if it wasn't for APC that brought him in the first place.

That's why you don't give power to anyone exhibiting Treacherous Characters.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Mikiboy69(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where is oshiomole now?.…
I dey wonder wetin e won yarn for this matter.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by DaBillionnaire: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Cryomancer:
Telling someone living in the area to go and start making findings to show what doesn't exist is a waste of your stupidity.... Trust me Bro.

I was expecting a counter claim from you, but I'm not surprised I didn't get any because its obvious you must be one of those people who hang around daily in front of the OJO Local government singing praise of APC just for a packet of macaroni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQRhhGK0TKE

Go through the video above and read my previous comment again. Don't just speak without evidences. That should make you understand that Sanwo Olu had to continue the abandoned projects of Ambode.

Also the road that leads through Ijanikin to Agbara, have you checked as well, how about the road that begins from Iyana Iba on your way to Iba?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by McMay112: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Samuel Eto of Cameroon won UEFA champions league back to back with two different club it is a record yet to be broken, my dear Governor Godwin Obaseki has set a record in Nigeria gubernetoria election by winning Governorship election back to back with to different party...please a standing ovation for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bizibi:
ok, victory in oshodi ba.....
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
BeigJawnson:

he bowed to tha power that brought him...which power if i may ask? so thief-nubu is tha power right? i dont get it ....�

You've already answered the question. Godfatherism played a huge part in his selection to the position, and it also played the part in removing him.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Realguyman1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

Obaseki clearly did almost nothing in Edo state in his first term, yet you're celebrating his second term. Don't you know that his second term is going to be worse since he has nothing to lose anymore?

Truly the problem of the country is not only the politicians but the average Nigerian who lacks vision.

You're only campaigning for Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole and APC, do you have sense at all?
Unless you're not from Edo state, otherwise you've sold your future already.
Oga for the whole of west Africa is there any government working? Both the Ize Iyamu and the Obaseki and the 2 useless party APC and PDP don't have anything to offer to Edo people or Nigeria as a whole. Most people only support Obaseki because of that yeye Oshiomole and the nonsense this APC useless government are doing at the federal level. So stop saying trash

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by truthfulmallam(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Breaking News:

E do happen: Osho baby (not baba anymore) caught by candid Camera sneaking out of Edo State with the only foreign investment he brought to Edo as a Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ItzEminence(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
How can you expect in the raining season that a man with an umbrella will not win.... Congrats Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.

Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.

I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.

If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.

There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.

Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.

So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.

No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.

I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.

Godfatherism helps Igbo business and politics. My people should open their eyes and learn. Let Edo carry their load and fight Tinubu themselves. Edo no be Lagos no concern us. Lagos na our bread and butter, we must not ruin it. End to godfatherism will destroy business for us, let us condemn those that oppose godfatherism in Lagos.

Our leaders in Lagos have seen the light and theyve been drumming the beat, if you cant beat Tinubu in Lagos, join Tinubu to bring dividends of godfatherism to Igbo commerce and politics.

Share this.
Nailed. This is a known fact
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Johnsinia(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Johnsinia:
Who are the fools that said any person the Igbos support loses?

Added:
The truth is that the Igbos have never lose a free and fair elections. Thank God Obaseke is so smart and intelligent to protect his vote unlike other candidates the Igbos have supported. The Igbos are not biased in choosing who to support. They support base on what you have upstair and your economic policy ability... Unlike other tribes that vote base on ethnicity, tribe, religion and hate...
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ajebuter(f): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:

.I feel pained by the loss ,though there's still hope(court verdict) ,but if he remains in power fine

Show me any politician that perform above average in recent time?

Across parties..

Just show me one that his people are not just ' managing'

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
zoedew:

Not Obaseki! He is one politician with a second address

Okay bro, let me believe you. But that should be the dumbest thing he would do.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JohnOkolo: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
elantraceey:

For you to think like this, there's only one explanation. You've not been anywhere close to Edo state.

Maybe during the election, Yes have not.

But have been they and it's a complete shithole just like the people resident in the State.

If not explain to me why their daughters and Young Girls go to Europe (Italy, Spain) for Prostitution if they have any sense of belonging and high esteem.

And their sons who end as cultist and rogues.

You have to go to Edo to see how they live. They are all shallow no one is exclusive.

This election was won with sentiment not because he was a great Governor or reformer.

He knew the Masses of Edo have low mental thinking capabilities so he used all forms of sentiment to lure the failed section of the masses
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by irenosen22(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
ForestHill:
when is Ondo gubernatorial Election Day please?
I believe it's October 10th

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.