Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304876 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by amatheanimator: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
To God be the Glory

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ExpressBooking(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
It is done and dusted. I am not from Edo state but this is a big win for democracy and a step in the right direction for INEC if they continue this way.

For once in a long time I respect buhari for not interfering in this election

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by truthfulmallam(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Finally, the people decided...

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow.
Congrats Obaseki
You did very well.

Congrats Ize Iyamu, you put up a good fight also.
Better luck next time.

We are real estate professionals....Contact us for genuine real estate deals. Check out our signature

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by miqos02(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oredo and ikpoba people try well for obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by BLAISECAMPAORE: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ordinary visa ban is too trivial to stop a desperate Nigerian politician from grabbing power & getting his hands in the public treasury.
Is the US the only country on earth?

God bless President Buhari for giving us the freest, fairest, most peaceful & transparent election since return to democracy.

Congratulations to Obaseki & the PDP.

Truly Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by akure1stson: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
congratulations to Good people of Edo State, for not compromising with ur vote, now I belive ur vote is ur power. and to my People in Ondo, if Edo can do it we too can do it...Say no to god fatherism

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by miqos02(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
Wow.
Congrats Obaseki
You did very well.

Better luck next time.

We are real estate professionals....Contact us for genuine real estate deals. Check out our signature
after all buhari tried four times
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Truth801(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
PDP

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Obaseki declared winner
congrats my fellow Edo brother. You are truly a real n****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Franchise21(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
UDUJ:

Point of correction please - Defeat is anything in the range of a 1 to 25,000 vote difference

The correct word to use here is FLOGGED cheesy
Noted grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Lastmankc(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

And also bang sweet pu*ssies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by RTSC: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
All these yoruba people shortlisting timubu for president should be careful.
The south has rejected him.

7 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by derbykol(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
miqos02:
after all buhari tried four times
Pastor Ize-Iyamu can still be Edo governor in the future.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
aumeehn:
This exactly what will happen to the drug baron and his asslickers come 2023 insha Allah. The man is too pompous and arrogant to the extent of thinking he will be a God father in National politics. Insha Allah if Allah permits we will show him truly power belongs to the people. Congrats Edolites we in the North are also waiting for him.
Shut up boy.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Primenet(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good job by INEC!

Now election is come and gone come and let's make money online through cryptocurrency BUSINESS (BITCOIN, ETHEREUM TRON ETC) CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM @eth_cas

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AleagueEdu: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
Wow.
Congrats Obaseki
You did very well.

Better luck next time.

Congrats to governor obaseki and democracy in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Essence20(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Done and dusted.
Someone's political career has been duly buried.
'Edo no be Lagos' has been proven beyond doubt.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by RealEzee(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Thanks jare.I am not a card carrying member but I support APC in Lagos with my thought.

THANKS FOR THE SYMPATHY.. smiley
You win some and you lose some.
eyaa, no wonder they won in your thoughts, Chaii real life is not fair oo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Ordinary visa ban is too trivial to stop a desperate Nigerian politician from grabbing power & getting his hands in the public treasury.

Truly Edo is not Lagos.
don't say that, there will be a multiplier effect on their immediate families. A ban from us, UK and EU leaves you with Dubai as your only destination. Don't forget once US bans Canada and Australia are no go areas.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by shankara7: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

God bless President Buhari for giving us the freest, fairest, most peaceful & transparent election since return to democracy.

Congratulations to Obaseki & the PDP.

Truly Edo is not Lagos.
You don't know what you're talking about. You obviously don't the implications of been blacklisted by the US.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by michjunior: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
adioolayi:
Obaseki coasting to victory.....
I hope all technicalities are covered..beware of "Inconclusive" Grammar
WITHOUT RIGGING, NO SANE STATE WILL VOTE IN APC GOVERNMENT PDP AND APC ARE BOTH EVIL BUT PDP IS THE LESSER EVIL...

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Successmind(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oobaseki, slayer of osho baba... Edo no b Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Lofeme054: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Let's meet at supreme court. Obaseki has no certificate.
lalasticlala:
Official FULL Results Of Edo Governorship Election As Announced By INEC

HAPPENING NOW: INEC's Collation Committee announces the official results of the election from all local governments. Party agents are also present at the meeting.

Channels TV covers the exercise.

Official results of the Edo state governorship election

1 Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

2 Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

3 Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

Esan Central (as corrected by the INEC officer)

APC 6,719
PDP 10,794

4 Ikpoba Okha (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,218
PDP - 41,030

5 Uhunmwonde (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5,972
PDP - 10,022

6 Egor (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,202
PDP - 27,621

7 Owan East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 19,295
PDP - 14,762

8 Owan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

9 Ovia North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,907
PDP - 16,987

10 Etsako West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 26,140
PDP - 17,959

11 Esan South-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,237
PDP - 10,563

12 Oredo (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,365
PDP - 43,498

13 Esan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,434

14 Akoko Edo (as announced by INEC)

APC 22,963
PDP 20,101

15 Etsako East (as announced by INEC)

APC :17,011
PDP: 10,668

16 Etsako Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 8,359
PDP - 7,478

17 Orhionmwon (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,458
PDP - 13,445

18 Ovia South-West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,636
PDP - 12,659

Final Results (Official)

Obaseki - 307,955

Ize-Iyamu - 223,619
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by rollandben(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Up PDP.... Down APC.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by masui(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Awol1:
We told them Edo is not Lagos but they called us IPOB.

Please, as much as they are zombies, they are still our brothers. So plz check on any APC zombie you know to make sure he's not either approaching third Mainland bridge or about to guzzle snipper.

In another news, Tanko just said the Edo election did not substantially meet the standard set by Sharia Law for conduct of Elections and that he's waiting for Obaseki in Court. grin grin grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

The gods must really be crazy.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Okuda(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
shankara7:
You don't know what you're talking about. You obviously don't the implications of been blacklisted by the US.

Leave the mumu. That one no get sense. he dey praise obaseki come dey hail Buhari. Na then you go know say something lose for him head

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buhari is actually a cool dude. You can fight apc in ur state and be sure that he wont interfere and tip the scales.

That's the confidence that Wike them carry everywhere. Buhari is a nice man who for the most part isnt quite interested in things that dont concern his presidency. Defo has not interfered in southern politics. And has very approachable ppl around him.

Those that thought Naija was their own need to change that mindset. It is Buhari govt not OUR (APC) GOVT. No show !! He did Onne, has bot hindered AKS projects, continued PAP etc. And has not towed Tinubu/Lagos/SW line per se. He reps all of us.

5% for the win. Thank u Baba.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Like play like play, as Obaseki win! me too don win 20k... I sit-down my own when my guy con meet me say PDP nor fit win ooo... I don chop he 20k grin

4+4 = cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Echo50(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

oshiobaba go soon do I'm magic,trust me.....
@ this age/time, you still believe in magic?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by MrPaul2: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

oshiobaba go soon do I'm magic,trust me.....

E magician done die abi

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by tellwisdom: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats!! Obaseki. U did well.
Na so person tell me say him wife bring almost 20k come house. APC just de give out money like rain. Make i rush go benin go collect my own share so I can drink 3bottles of beer with fried meat take celebrate Obaseki sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.