Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement (332 Views)

APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement by BERNIMOORE: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020
For those of us that started this movement of Edo no be Lagos...on Nairaland but we got daily bashed...insulted and even got banned when we reply their insult..

I dedicate this thread to you for your courage
I Created a nairaland poll for obaseki vs iyamu ....as the gao keep growing...I was.banned for 3eeeks but God have it th at it doesn't stop the heavy lead by Obaseki

Everyday you wake up to read news on nairaland and its a negative against Obaseki....they keep discouraging us with insults but we keep our head high..They call me ipob .....I showed them our compound in odo ijomu opposte st Peters in Akure...that I am from the faleye compound..my mother also shared ekiti with okun yoruba ..

Why we can't support a candidate without Tinubus.approval is our sin....

But Godwin
I believe that the revolution will start from Edo

Edo is not Lagos

Obaseki is not Ambode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement by SLAP44: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
grin
Re: I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement by Kriss216: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo can never be Lagos. We're not slaves.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

1 Like

Re: I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement by uniqueboi1(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Edo can never be Lagos. We're not slaves.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Walahi
Re: I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement by onez: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
You have one more assignment. Lead the "Nigeria can't breath" towards 2023. We stand with you.

1 Like

Re: I Bernimoore Dedicate This Thread To Us That Started Edo No Be Lagos Movement by BERNIMOORE: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2020
onez:
You have one more assignment. Lead the "Nigeria can't breath" towards 2023. We stand with you.

Let's celebrate this first.my brother ...my other colleague engineerboat who is iften bashed but he is a patient guy....we were on this project for six year now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election Has Foreclosed Tinubu’s Chances In 2023 / Ize-Iyamu Becomes First Edo Guber Candidate To Lose Elections In PDP, APC / OBASEKI; Those Who Never Wished Him Success Are In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.