Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means (4292 Views)

Lagos Means Slave Coast - Seun Kuti / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by BATified23(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
What did you see? grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by garriAndsugar: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
After posting this, one would think you are from lagos not knowing that you are one of those sliding on Ewedu to your brown roof leaking home in Ibadan

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by misano(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Stop. Edo has archived much more than this already. The Azure Power Plant is even bigger than this.

Currently Edo has the first and the biggest private power plant in Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by BATified23(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
garriAndsugar:
After posting this, one would think you are from lagos not knowing that you are one of those sliding on Ewedu to your brown roof leaking home in Ibadan

Ibadan people did not say Ibadan no be Lagos na. Leave them alone. Let them breeet

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by BATified23(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:
Stop. Edo has archived much more than this already. The Azure Power Plant is even bigger than this.

Na me use the governor hand type "1st 4 star hotel in the state"?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by misano(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
BATified23:

Na me use the governor hand type "1st 4 star hotel in the state"?

That's just one project in the state but not the most celebrated so rest.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by FreeStuffsNG: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

I don't understand why you are angry. The OP is mocking the Governor because he was the one who embarrassed Edo state by comparing it to Lagos state yet the Edo state he governs has no single 4 star hotel when Lagos boasts of greater achievements.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by BATified23(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't understand why you are angry. The OP is mocking the Governor because he was the one who embarrassed Edo state by comparing it to Lagos state yet the Edo state he governs has no single 4 star hotel when Lagos boasts of greater achievements.

You have time oh grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by mightyhaze: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
EDO NO BE LAGOS!!

That tin pain agbadorians till date sha grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Felabrity: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
This guy na clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by PHAYOL81: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
wow! anyway, our prople often ptoclaim that: 'your day begins right when you wake up, even if that's lots of hours after others'. That start is all that matters, not how long it takes the project to be concieved and/or delivered.
Big Ups Edo. But you didnt have to tell us though;we know you're not LAGOS.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by JAMO84: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Edo no be Lagos, na why Obaseki dey commission street light and short time Hotel of 1k per hour

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by kokorokoman: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
misano:

is it the same edo that I am, who's using the azure power project when there's hardly light anymore here in sapele road, keep celebrating failure.
Obaseki is a dark Era in the history of edo state.
The worse governor Nigeria has ever produced since 1999.
This is not even a project o, they have not even started building the hotel and we all know they still will not even build the hotel sef.
Same way he commissioned the design of gelegele seaport, same way he commissioned the design of the airport in edo north and yet we are yet to see a bush cleared not to talk of foundation.
A primary 6 pupil will do far better than this useless man did.

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Throwback: 12:49am On Jul 21, 2023
mightyhaze:
EDO NO BE LAGOS!!

That tin pain agbadorians till date sha grin

What did Edo gain from the self-inflicted pain on themselves?

All those mouthing it now have a bitter taste in their mouth.

Even Nigeria is now Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Couldntfigurean: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2023
Agbado babies are still hurt over a statement made almost there years ago?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by misano(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
is it the same edo that I am, who's using the azure power project when there's hardly light anymore here in sapele road, keep celebrating failure.
This is not even a project o, they have not even started building the hotel and we all know they still will not even build the hotel sef.
Same way he commissioned the design of gelegele seaport, same way he commissioned the design of the airport in edo north and yet we are yet to see a bush cleared not to talk of foundation.

The Azure Power Plant they take light. Lie small nah. Which can dirty APC lie be this one.? Abeg close mouth jor.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by misano(m): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Putting the project on social media doesn't mean anything. Guy say something else.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

Which yeye Azure power plant? Something that is no longer working. Obaseki don scam Edo People finish. The worst Governor after Ikpeazu. The former Governor of Abia State. Na to speak big English he sabi.

Oshiomole fixed Street light in all Roads in Benin. When Mr English came he removed all the Street lights Oshiomole fixed. Benin was in darkness for over 6 years. He came with one Audio Azure power project. Fixed some substandard Street light on few selected Roads in Benin.

It is less than 6 months after the Street lights were commisioned. The substandard Street light no longer function. Some have broken down by themselves. Azure power is a SCAM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 5:51am On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

Benin is a glorified Village. Na Benin I dey stay, there is nothing to write home about, about this Town. Them go just dey hype Obaseki for nothing.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Na so so Guest Houses and Ashawo Houses full the Town grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2023
JAMO84:
Edo no be Lagos, na why Obaseki dey commission street light and short time Hotel of 1k per hour

The Street lights are no longer working. All na scam to save face grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by mightyhaze: 5:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Throwback:

What did Edo gain from the self-inflicted pain on themselves?

All those mouthing it now have a bitter taste in their mouth.

Even Nigeria is now Lagos.
Ok.. since you think Nigeria is now Lagos why not forget about that defeat in Edo.. or Agbadorians are bad losers?

#EDO NO BE LAGOS#

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by a4cube: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
10 times better than Aragbe you guys hailed to high heavens.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by a4cube: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

Not working just like lagos blue train line.
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by a4cube: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

Benin is a glorified Village. Na Benin I dey stay, there is nothing to write home about, about this Town. Them go just dey hype Obaseki for nothing.

You are happy staying at the glorified village, what else is more than your happiness?
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by toneroforever(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If all the infrastructural projects,buildings, businesses etc in Abuja were built by Abuja/North Central indigenes without Federal government or non-Abuja indigenes input, then Lagos was built from scratch by Yorubas only.
Can we have peace now?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2023
kokorokoman:
The worse governor Nigeria has ever produced since 1999

God bless you.
I've said this time without numbers that Obaseki is the worst Governor. Bini People are trying to cover for him cause he is Bini. Na only to dey speak big grammar he sabi.

How can a Governor be celebrating a private project that has not even started? When other Governors are commisioning multi- billion naira State Government owned projects. Such as bridges, dualised Roads, fly over bridges, Airports etc.

Go to the State owned Ekpoma University. You wont see one single Project of the State Government. All new Projects are Federal Government's TETFUND projects.

He has not commissioned one single meaningful project since assimed office. He went and paint an existing State Secretariat that was built over 30 years ago. He no allow us hear word again. He even re-commissioned the Secretariat. grin
No wonder, he never invited either the President, Vice or any of his colleague Governors to Edo, to commission a single project. Like it is traditionally done by other Governors. Like El-Rufai, Wike, Bello of Kogi, Emmanuel of Akwaibom, Sanwolu of Lagos etc

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

The Azure Power Plant they take light. Lie small nah. Which can dirty APC lie be this one.? Abeg close mouth jor.

This can only happen to Edo State Governor. It has never happen in the history of this Country. Make una busy una head in shame.

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by JAMO84: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Almaigaa:

Na wa o
Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:
You are happy staying at the glorified village, what else is more than your happiness?

Which kind yeye happy? I am working my transfer out of this place. I've been to over 30 States in this Country and I tell you that, Edo is the WORST under Obaseki.

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by kokorokoman: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2023
misano:

see this one, where are you in edo state and tell me how many hours of light you dey enjoy a day. Please for 7 years as a gov can you list just one project this useless man has started and commissioned?
Since you were born in Nigeria have you seen a governor campaigning with a repainted stadium and renovated secretariat?
Which kind mumu people be all this one sef.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means by Almaigaa: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:
Not working just like lagos blue train line.

That Lagos Blue train will buy the whole of Edo plus una Governor join put grin grin grin
Benin wey no get one single Fly over bridge. Any project you see in Benin is Federal Government's project.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COP28: FG Spends N2.78bn On Estacodes, Airfares / More Corrupt Nigerians Should Be Arrested / Breaking News: Madam EFCC Is Also A Thief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.