Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? (61363 Views)

Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by KGREAT(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
campaign after election

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Gondonu: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
shocked Why is Ize Iyamu obsessed with governor Wike? Is he contesting against him? Has he forgotten that Gandollar & Supreme court-Hope Uzodinma are all in Benin with him? What about the Bullion van man-abi he don sneaked out already?

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
So, what exactly does Ganduje do for a living??! Cattle ranching??!... Is Hope Uzodinma a spare parts dealer??!

Guy, take your L and face your tithe collection!!!

Whatever Mod that took it upon himself or herself to shut me out from commenting in football section... Well, I pity you!!! Mr. Seun, call your people to order!!! This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by okuta007: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Wike tormenting APC since 1960 grin

APC will not mind paying PDP N500 Billion for Wike to decamp to APC - if Wike is a PDP footballer in the Nigerian political premier league, his worth will be like Messi and Ronaldo own - N500Billion transfer talks, Wike Agent Uche Secondus rejects it, asking for N7 Trillion - Wike returns to training camp awaiting further talks - PDP offer to make him stay at Alex Ekwueme Stadium for weekly pay of N11.75 Billion naira for another 4 years grin grin grin grin grin so he can keep tormenting defender Oshomole, and Goal keeper Chiboy Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by OfficialIce: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na God go punish Ize and Gandolar. And Tinubu and oshopikin too.
4+4 Ogbaneee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
The Truth of the matter is, Gov Wike or not, APC couldn't have won Edo Election.

Few days ago, we trended some Hashtags, & some are bent towards covering the obvious failures of the APC as a party to attend to the needs of the people that voted it into power.

I have already made my analysis and already know that APC are going to loose in EDO state

Edo state election should serve as a pointer to what the future holds for the party if things continue as they are.

It is we that call the leadership out that truly care about the party, not those that are always at the defense of the party and the leadership of the country either good or bad.

APC need wake up especially at the federal level.

Great comment... You can be this objective??! I'm impressed! Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Sarmiz24(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shiiiiiiiiiit mehhhhn
But IssOkay
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Angelovic96: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Auxtin85:
What was Kano mobile bank doing in Edo State

My dear ask them, what of the supreme court Governor..what is he doing in Edo state...fool like him

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Royalfurnitures: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why were they afraid of Wike

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by MallamHtk(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
What is Gandollar Central Mobile Bank of Kano
State doing in Edo state.

E dey pain am
grin angry angry
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Heffalump(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wike is wicked. The tormentor of Ize Iyamu and all the APC jargon. Lol

As a bona-fide Nigerian, Wike is free to visit any State so long he doesn't break the laws of the FRN.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Born2Breed(f): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
What was gandollar doing in Edo state?

See dem he came with plenty bags of dollars and left with one.

We don chop kano money and voted our choice.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Amorprincesa24: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Is he not a Nigerian. He has the right to be in any state he chooses.

What is Kano Governor also doing in Edo state?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by classicfrank4u(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
okuta007:

APC will not mind paying PDP N500 Billion for Wike to decamp to APC - if Wike is a PDP footballer in the Nigerian political premier league, his worth will be like Messi and Ronaldo own - N500Billion transfer talks, Wike Agent Uche Secondus rejects it, asking for N7 Trillion - Wike returns to training camp awaiting further talks - PDP offer to make him stay at Alex Ekwueme Stadium for weekly pay of N11.75 Billion naira for another 4 years grin grin grin grin grin so he can keep tormenting defender Oshomole, and Goal keeper Chiboy Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by rotadeco27: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
The Truth of the matter is, Gov Wike or not, APC couldn't have won Edo Election.

Few days ago, we trended some Hashtags, & some are bent towards covering the obvious failures of the APC as a party to attend to the needs of the people that voted it into power.

I have already made my analysis and already know that APC are going to loose in EDO state

Edo state election should serve as a pointer to what the future holds for the party if things continue as they are.

It is we that call the leadership out that truly care about the party, not those that are always at the defense of the party and the leadership of the country either good or bad.

APC need wake up especially at the federal level.
This is the 1st time I'm commending ur write up. Either APC wakes up or not , the party is sinking and will completely sink. In Oyo state when late constituted authority of the APC was there, he waa owning doctor and other workers salaries , GSM got there now and started paying the money. I started receiving mine already . He also approved federal level of payment for them . I left there for federal hospital , now they even earn more us in federal level for level,( no regret !) APC policies are too harsh and they are bunch of selfish and wicked people

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Arrewa: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
rotadeco27:

This is the 1st time I'm commending ur write up. Either APC wakes up or not , the party is sinking and will completely sink. In Oyo state when late constituted authority of the APC was there, he waa owning doctor and other workers salaries , GSM got there now and started paying the money. I started receiving mine already . He also approved federal level of payment for them . I left there for federal hospital , now they even earn more us in federal level for level,( no regret !) APC policies are too harsh and they are bunch of selfish and wicked people
that's why they need to wake up... They still have time
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by udemzyudex(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:

Few days ago, we trended some Hashtags on twitter to call the this government, & some are bent towards covering the obvious failures of the APC as a party to attend to the needs of the people that voted it into power.

APC need to wake up especially at the federal level.

Is this a consolation talk or what?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by osazsky(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buhari expresses shock ...he didn't even know that wike was in edo
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wike should not be in niger delta region but gandoller should be.

This guy is really a fake pastor.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Exmilitant(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
APC fall my hand full time... Many people won't know why we lost this elections but, to god be the glory...
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Meteng: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na so dem fear Wike?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by MemoriesAndMe: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Stupid question. Is Edo not in Nigeria like Rivers? Does he need a visa to go anywhere?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by erospecial: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
What's Gandollar doing in Oshiomole's village?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by deavicky(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
I think is the something kano and Imo state governors came to do.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by whitedove(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Is he not a Nigerian, he can be anywhere in Nigeria or are they now asking for Passport?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by LEOSZ(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
All the best to them

Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by smsinnigeria(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bullion van no Waka reach Edo .
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Monday60655(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Loser, what is Gan dollar governor of Kano doing in Edo? What is supreme court governor of Imo State doing in Edo and what is mess stealer Omo Agege doing in Edo? Get away with your APC failure.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
okuta007:

Solmus aka techmo Is pleading for a swap deal he said he his ready to part with two progressive governors just for wike

I pity him shA this EDO election don send him to quarantine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos) / Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.