Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also (6873 Views)

These Boys Really Finish Tinubu With This Dance chaiii / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo / Oshiomole Is Not Smart - Obaseki Should Have Contested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
selemempe:
lmfao....it is a private project ogbeni...see this one

They invited to partner in the management of the project. The building of imota rice Mill is solely financed by Lagos govt. There are other services along the rice value chain that the govt wants private investors to take advantage of, that's why they're being invited but of course, you don't know this because you don't understand how it works

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
selemempe:
chai. No wonder Tinubu was able to become your leader when you think like fowl

I haven't insulted you yet, just mention that one project please. Let's discuss that instead of throwing insults because I can do that if that's what you prefer

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Redhot111(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Corporate to do what exactly?
Can you tell me any state doing better than Lagos state in Nigeria?

Bobo keep quiet pls. When a state is enslaved to an individual that state wether it's doing well or not won't do better than the taskmaster wants. But when a state isn't under the control of any taskmaster, you can be sure such can attain the highest level of growth with time the the right resources

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

Go and develop your real state in Osun and stop claiming Lagos, you hinterland native claiming Lagos.

I don't claim Lagos. I've never done that on NL. So don't deviate from my question.

How did Niger delta oil develop lagos.

Answer the question and stop beating round the bush by insulting me

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2020
selemempe:
this is so sad.
You suffesticated morons should really be ashamed of your selves

Lol you google searched bad roads in lagos. What do you expect to see as the result

Why not do a Google search of good roads in Lagos too?

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by myBETmostCAST(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2020
breaking news!!!

Information reaching us is that INEC has been called from Abuja to declare the Edo election as inconclusive.

#no to inconclusive election
#We stand against it
#edonobelagos
#nosidonlook
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by newoffer: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Ebonyi doing well more than lagos state?

Lagos wey traffic will hinder your success.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

Osunite claiming Lagos.

Edo peep will come and collect that Lagos soon.

Why are you so pained about Lagos?

Is the progress Lagos is making eating you up, that you wish your state could be like lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
newoffer:

Lagos wey traffic will hinder your success.

Then leave Lagos to another state where traffic won't hinder your success grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by selemempe: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

I haven't insulted you yet, just mention that one project please. Let's discuss that instead of throwing insults because I can do that if that's what you prefer
what is there to discuss with you again. Go and read about the city with the worst traffic in the world and come back here to ask me what Lagos state should be doing? There should be a city metro project ongoing now if not for tinubu's fingers deep inside Lagos treasury.

Go and read about the biggest ghetto city in the world and see why Lagos is nothing to truly be proud of. Damn it Lagos is richer than Ghana for Christ sakes. Compare infrastructure in Ghana with Lagos. You should hide your unexposed mind away from social media and go back to tinubu's ass where you came from.
I live abroad please...I don't discuss nonsense
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by ShinnBet: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

I don't claim Lagos. I've never done that on NL. So don't deviate from my question.

How did Niger delta oil develop lagos.

Answer the question and stop beating round the bush by insulting me

Stop asking me foolish questions

Go and do a survey if all infrastructure in Lagos developed prior to and after Independence.

FYI, the British maintained Lagos as a protectorate separate from the western region and every thing they constructed in Lagos came out from the national purse. This continued up till Abuja was made the capital in 1992.

Ingrate parasites claiming Lagos

Lagos is not Yaribanza land it belongs to Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by T4taiwo(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2020
splits, canvassing for another thief to take the helm, can't we do away with those two political evils milking us dry.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ilaumoh(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

Statistician General of Nigeria
What about South West that is been ravaged by poverty. Very soon my documentary on the ravaging state of poverty in the South West will be out
We can't wait to go through it my brother.. May God bless you for this propose documentary of the overhyped slum
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ilaumoh(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Graysons:
Akwa ibom will soon overtake where? the same Akwa ibom where 99% of the indigenes are living in extreme poverty or
grin
And the 1% is your family members living there right??
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by ShinnBet: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

Why are you so pained about Lagos?

Is the progress Lagos is making eating you up, that you wish your state could be like lagos?

Yaribanza claiming Lagos when we know that Eko was a Bini province is what is paining me.

You parasites claiming Lagos and also laying claim to developing it is like an Ab0ki from Kano telling us Abuja is theirs and that they built it from scratch with their resources.

Lagos is not Yaribanza land.

Go and reclaim Ilorin before trying to claim Lagos.

Parasites
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Yobabad:
Bola Tinubu is next in line, he must be stopped by all means, we the Yorubas are ready for liberation
yes ooo

operation Lagos must be free is the mantra

oyedele Safiu is a dirty criminal bastard kpomo mouth

cc
CilicMarin
solmus
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Goke7: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

Stop asking me foolish questions

Go and do a survey if all infrastructure in Lagos developed prior to and after Independence.

FYI, the British maintained Lagos as a protectorate separate from the western region and every thing they constructed in Lagos came out from the national purse. This continued up till Abuja was made the capital in 1992.

Ingrate parasites claiming Lagos

Lagos is not Yaribanza land it belongs to Nigeria .

statements like this is the reason you guys will always fail cos your target is not even tinubu but Lagos assets which you can never have

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by humilitypays(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Egalitarian1:
Since Tinubu himself has even wholeheartedly agreed that Edo no be Lagos, he has willingly gone back to Lagos to start getting his luggages ready for the inevitable O te ge awaiting him come 2023.
going back to Iragbiji Osun to start his inherited cocoa farm he abandoned for Lagos owomida collections cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Notatribalist(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Corporate to do what exactly?
Can you tell me any state doing better than Lagos state in Nigeria?
So myopic being..And who told you Lagos can't do better than it's presently doing? What's wrong if Lagos is like Dubai?continue as licking OK?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by ShinnBet: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Goke7:

statements like this is the reason you guys will always fail cos your target is not even tinubu but Lagos assets which you can never have

Look at this one?

Lagos is Fulani clay and they will have it when this country goes full Yugoslavia.

You will be driven off from there to IDP camps in Benin Republic and Togo.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by humilitypays(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
T4taiwo:
splits, canvassing for another thief to take the helm, can't we do away with those two political evils milking us dry.
let's start from kicking thief Bola Tinubu out of Lagos, he is the criminal inspiring other political criminals in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Goke7: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

Look at this one?

Lagos is Fulani clay and they will have it when this country goes full Yugoslavia.

You will be driven off from there to IDP camps in Benin Republic and Togo.

grin grin grin thanks for cracking me up, happy sunday in your idp camp, we will send some relief materials to you soon as I can see the reason for your pains

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Graysons: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:
And the 1% is your family members living there right??
Truth hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by T4taiwo(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
let's start from kicking thief Bola Tinubu out of Lagos, he is the criminal inspiring other political criminals in Nigeria angry
kicking him out and install another thief, yet the trend continue. instead of taking one person out of the system, why not collapse it and restore normalcy. power belongs to the people

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by deboysben(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Jostoman:
MC OLUOMO and his boys will not allow the man to win.
as it worked in kwara and edo it can also work in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by sunbreaker: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Alphalum24:
So, when eventually u finish them, what's going to be ur gain? Are u going to be the one to replace them at the top or what? Politics is a game. Sometimes u loss, sometimes u gain, that doesn't mean it's the end.
Abi ooo, I just pity all these peoples that typing rubbish on this forum in the name of politics not knowing that all these politician are close associate to each other. That was the reason Buhari named us a 'lazy youth'

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Goke7: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
sunbreaker:
Abi ooo, I just pity all these peoples that typing rubbish on this forum in the name of politics not knowing that all these politician are close associate to each other. That was the reason Buhari named us a 'lazy youth'

yes o, PMB was right after all
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by a4cube: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

Any Lagos government pipe borne water in Lagos? So for your mind lag state govt is using all her revenue judiciously?. There is no infrastructure anywhere in nigeria Abuja included so stop asking as if Lagos is Dubai. Even London is still talking of building infrastructure and you here behaving like Lagos has it all.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by manuelreports: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

Dangote refinery
Lekki deep seaport
Eko atlantic city

With these three major projects and much more ongoing, how will Akwa ibom overtake Lagos soon
As if Akwa-Ibom will not havr a free trade Zone, Eko Atlantic is another Tinubu empire. More refinery will emerge to give Dangote refinery a run for its money. Remember Ibom Seaport is on the way. I am not even talking about Tourism sector.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by helinues: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
which eastern politician? Mention just 1 ... e be like u never know igbo man ...wike and amaechi never teach u sense u wan try core eastern politician... weytin ngige tell that ur mushin senator na childs play

Winning 1 out of many yet they are chest beating..

Chai, empty barrel grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Jostoman: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
deboysben:
as it worked in kwara and edo it can also work in lagos.
PDP never serious about Lagos and I don't think they have a very good structure in Lagos but if they can provide a credible person it will really help them. they should not reveal their candidate now oo
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

As if Akwa-Ibom will not havr a free trade Zone, Eko Atlantic is another Tinubu empire. More refinery will emerge to give Dangote refinery a run for its money. Remember Ibom Seaport is on the way. I am not even talking about Tourism sector.

Very good. Akwa ibom will have its own FTZ.
So if Eko atlantic is Tinubu empire, how is that an issue please? Won't it bring more revenue to the state government?
Dangote refinery will be the largest and remember it also has a fertilizer plant too. So anyone coming up will have to either match Dangotes own or beat it.
Ibom seaport will compete with Lekki seaport, and remember Lagos wants to build badagry seaport too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu The Terrorist Finally Allowed To Wear Isi Agu Today - PHOTOS / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.