Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also (6875 Views)

These Boys Really Finish Tinubu With This Dance chaiii / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo / Kogi West: Let’s Finish The Race With Wider Margin – Adeyemi Urges Party Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by manuelreports: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:

Some of them never even step out of their worthless useless osogbo.. Enugu is even far more beautiful than anywhere in lagos
The way our brother keep quiet and allow these useless guys intimidate them baffles me. I have lived in Lagos and I have lived in Enugu and I can tell You that Enugu is by far more beautiful that even the overrated Lekki and Ikoyi even though it has been Nigeria former Capital for years. Don't be carried away by the high rise building they snap and post. When you bend down and see the Real LAGOS you go open mouth on the terrible lifestyle the so called Lagosians are living.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by surgical: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
lakesidepapa:

IJE TE JE TETE, DAGUNRO KOO'SEE JEEBE. Only wise Yoruba will understand this adage.

The storms are gathering for Tinubu,that is the truth,no king reigns for ever,a wise man prepares for such day.
He has tried anyway nobody can take that from him
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by surgical: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Lol, see dreamer
He is telling you the truth,check akwa ibom
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by surgical: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

Dangote refinery
Lekki deep seaport
Eko atlantic city

With these three major projects and much more ongoing, how will Akwa ibom overtake Lagos soon
are those projects by Lagos government
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Goke7: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:

Afonjaas don't travel... No where in lagos is more beautiful than Ebonyi, Enugu or Awka at the same moment

And you guys keep leaving those places better than lagos for the same lagos

Una matter tire me no be small but it's fine. Keep encouraging yourselves

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by kayfra: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

It is not about been rich, it is about the quality of life, standard of living of people, healthy environment, quality health care and what have U. If you been the forth largest city in Africa cannot be manifested in the lives of Lagosians then it is still big for nothing City. Nigeria is knee of Africa's richest country yet it have the highest number of poor people in the world. As for 75% of richest men in Nigeria living in Lagos, it still doesn't make any meaning most of them have hu investments also outside Lagos

Go back to your village. Lagos is not by force
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by manuelreports: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:

Afonjaas don't travel... No where in lagos is more beautiful than Ebonyi, Enugu or Awka at the same moment
No be lie my brother, if you ever run inside their village you will be astonished to find out that those people are still living in stone age. In a whole village you will just see one block house the rest are mud house. No wonder they are always claiming Lagos as their state. Even the so called Jagaban abandoned his village in Osun State. Real Men don't abandoned their village, they identify with it because that is their root. A man who rejected his root is not a man enough.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Kennyswag: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:

nigga shutup there.. I have been to imo, enugu and anambra.. they are all shithole states.. I was disappointed when I visited.. nothing there just red mud and poverty..
Dry region

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Enuguplkln: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
ABIAman4Chino:

Some of them never even step out of their worthless useless osogbo.. Enugu is even far more beautiful than anywhere in lagos

Kasy you mean the backward red mud shithole Enugu? cheesy
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by manuelreports: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
kayfra:

Go back to your village. Lagos is not by force
You go back to your village, Lagos is not your State. Stop claiming another person's state. Identify with your root that is how real men do.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ajibel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
surgical:
are those projects by Lagos government

No they are not. The government of lagos is such that believes that the state economy should be run largely by the private sector so they put in place the condusive environment for such private sector projects to happen.

That's one way you can know a forward thinking and progressive government.
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by salam8528: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
manuelreports:

Even Ebonyi with their little revenue is doing well more than Lagos. Lahos is overrated, go to Akwa-Ibom and see that it means to develop a state.
Akwa ibom is an oil generating state, FAC plus 13% oil derivation is not materialized there. Secondly, what happened in Edo is a change of godfather nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by salam8528: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yobabad:
Bola Tinubu is next in line, he must be stopped by all means, we the Yorubas are ready for liberation
if by liberation u mean voting PDP ur head need to be checked
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by salam8528: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
aremuforlife:

Lagis big for nothing city? From which angle are you looking at it. Lagos is the forth richest city in Africa, richer than some Africa countries, the richest African man lives in Lagos, 75% Nigeria richest people lives in lagos.
if nothing in lagos, y are his people rushing to Lagos in like tap water?
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ekemeze: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Kennyswag: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ekemeze:

Your ignorance, stupidity, jealousy, and lack of exposure sucks!
Majority of Lagosians don't leave their slum to visit another state. so I pretty much understand your knowledge.

you are just like an average american, who has never travelled outside his home town but believes that He's living the best life, such ignorance.

see how you are celebrating mediocrity, as if you can compare your slum to Dubai or Hong Kong,

oh I forgot, you've got seaport. your level of stupidity is at the final stage.

once Akwa Ibom's deep sea port is completed and operation start, ur eye go clear.
naso the matter pain you reach? grin grin
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Ilaumoh(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
salam8528:
Akwa ibom is an oil generating state, FAC plus 13% oil derivation is not materialized there. Secondly, what happened in Edo is a change of godfather nothing more.
The same 13% that as not been paid for almost a year now?
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Cashsteady(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
ufotty2001:

Lagos is overrated... Overrated slum

Mention any of ur south east state that is better than it? Mention one we are waiting
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by newoffer: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

You that have excess sense, why you never blow grin grin grin
. I don't how market my brain. Too much sense
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by Rodwave: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU FROM LAGOS OR OGBOMOSHO
Obomosho definitely
Re: Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also by salam8528: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

The same 13% that as not been paid for almost a year now?
says who, we for don hear am every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War / Tinubu, Other Eminent Nigerians To Grace Zik Annual Lecture / Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.