Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lockdown Gave Me Time To Write More Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lockdown Gave Me Time To Write More Books (173 Views)

Discover Interesting Ways To Read More Books Even As A Very Busy Person! / Study : How To Read More Books As A Student / UNN Gave Me Animal Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Gave Me Time To Write More Books by Onev: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Akachi Adimora Ezeigbo is a Professor of English who taught at the University of Lagos for many years, before moving over to the Alex Ekweme Federal University, Ndulu-Alike, Ebonyi State. A prolific and multiple award winning author, Akachi now mentors and empowers young writers and sees in them the best way to give back to the society. She speaks to Edozie Udeze

We are in an era of the world’s worst pandemic. Is there any literary offering the world is expecting from you?

Like many writers around the globe, I have used the Coronavirus pandemic period to indulge my passion which is writing. And I have been able to produce a reasonable amount of work. Apart from teaching, one thing I can say I have done consistently in the past thirty years is writing creatively. I see it as a calling and I believe it will stay with me for life, by God’s grace I have written a few poems and short stories since the lockdown in March 2020. Mind you, it has not been easy considering that there are many things agitating people’s minds in our country, and I’m not immune to these troubles. However, I try to write whenever I can.

Source. https://yawabase.com/2020/09/coronavirus-lockdown-gave-me-time-to-write-more-books.html
Re: Lockdown Gave Me Time To Write More Books by BigEcommerce: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
OP lockdown gave me the opportunity to make more money.
Re: Lockdown Gave Me Time To Write More Books by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lockdown gave me the opportunity to chat with a lot of friends from way back. It also gave them the free time to indulge in WhatsApp conversations.

(1) (Reply)

Pyspark Training / 4 Proven Ways To Help Our Kids Choose Career Naturally(6 Mins Read) / How To Pronounce Some Italian Animals In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.