Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Discover Interesting Ways To Read More Books Even As A Very Busy Person! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discover Interesting Ways To Read More Books Even As A Very Busy Person! (153 Views)

Write Your GRE Exam And Get Over 320 In One Sitting, Even If You Are Very Busy / Lockdown Gave Me Time To Write More Books / Nans Set To Shut Very Busy Niger Bridge Over ASUU Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover Interesting Ways To Read More Books Even As A Very Busy Person! by KaylebOnimisi1: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2021
LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO READ MORE BOOKS THIS YEAR EVEN IF YOU ARE A VERY BUSY PERSON.... For FREE �

Are you usually confused about which book(s) to read?

Do you pick up books and end up not reading them?

Do you usually say to yourself; "i will read this book and that book and that other book this month" and end up failing to follow it through?

If your answer to any of the questions above is YES, I have something for you.

I have organised a FREE ONLINE WEBINAR to teach you;

1. How you can know what book(s) is right for you at any point in time.

2. How to set a reading goal/plan and follow it through.

3. How to read more books and still have enough time to do the things that matter to you.

4. How to get the best from every book you read.

My current reading plan ensures that i read one (1) book EVERY WEEK and i do so comfortably.
It doesn't affect my schedule, i still have ENOUGH time to do the things that matter to me.

I want to show you how to do it.

Being busy is NEVER an excuse.

Top performers, geniuses and great leaders are all extremely busy and they are all ACTIVE readers.
How busy are you, compared to them?

After this FREE WEBINAR, i will give you some books that have changed (and are still changing) my life.
Those books are worth over #10,000 but you will get them for FREE.

I just hope you won't take this for granted because I'm doing it for free? �
Can I trust you?

Over 160+ persons have taken advantage of this. Join them now, while you can �

https:///3beYkz2

You must understand that your current level in life, business or career is where your level of knowledge and Understanding has permitted you to be.

https:///3beYkz2

Click on the link above or send a DM to +2347031696294 [WhatsApp only]

(1) (Reply)

New Delta Universities Will Create More Admission Spaces, Raise Quality - Aniagw / Data Analytics Course In Mumbai / Top Projector Brands That You Can Have A Look To Make Your Purchase In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.