Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat (5414 Views)

Umar Ganduje Spotted Driving Tractor / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by HundHunter(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Ganduje spotted at Benin Airport about to escape to Kano after APC massive defeat in yesterday gubernatorial election.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by SmartProf(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol. Gandollar don run before him BP go reach tower of babel height. Him don see say Edo people no be almajiri nor Amala people wey u fit press like cheese balls. Him wan go tell Buhari for Hausa say Edo no be Lagos o. The man don see say difference dey between Juice and nutri C.

15 Likes

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by BigEcommerce: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin shame no go allow them
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Iruobean(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
I will comment when this get to front page.
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by DonBenny77(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Gandollar himself
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by globalresource: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Nigerians don't know that this guys are afraid of countries like USA banning them or elongating their ban. Reason for this calmness in this election, I guess...

Our politicians must get sense by force. If we can't take them. They can help us tame them

Europe might follow suite

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Escape?
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by colorsofrainbow: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2020
FAKE news!
Inec is seriously rigging in favour of APC right now in Kano state.Ize-Iyamu is leading Kogi state.The result will be announced by Tinubu in Lagos state.
Zombies una welldone oo

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Gondonu: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Stupid man.He thinks Edo is like Kano where agbada can be converted to dollar storing bank strongroom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by WhizdomXX(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Haha
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Zendinho(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2020
This is what Izi-Iyamu will do Oshomoele.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Samakus(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2020
My body just dey sweet me today. I no know why sef

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Baba wan run

He has seen the hand writting on the wall grin

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Openbusiness: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser for soap, gels and sanitizer
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Ikennablue(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Could this be real??
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Timatayo1: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Gandollar the thief
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by olanrewaju93375: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2020
FAKE news!Inec is seriously rigging in defence of APC right now in Kano federal.Ize-Iyamu is leading Kogi federal.The resultant will be announced by Tinubu in Lagos federal.walkers una welldone oo
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Samakus:
My body just dey sweet me today. I no know why sef
lols. do giveaway nah

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by maiiilooo(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Ahswear Ganduje na inbuilt thief. grin see the way him dey look
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by OVB123: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Dem don dey run, one by one.
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
catch am catch am ole !!! barawo grin
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by skywalker240(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
1 by 1........ grin
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by myBETmostCAST(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2020
breaking news!!!

Information reaching us is that INEC has been called from Abuja to declare the Edo election as inconclusive.

#no to inconclusive election
#We stand against it
#edonobelagos
#nosidonlook
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by mytime24(f): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo people don chop him dollars
Clean mouth grin
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by humilitypays(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
maiiilooo:
Ahswear Ganduje na inbuilt thief. grin see the way him dey look

The dude is always looking clueless and daft
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Samakus(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
lols. do giveaway nah

OK. Oya take sense cheesy. I give you freely cheesy
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Odingo1: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Ize right now grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Hyperchi(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
him done see say Edo ppl go chop the money and Bleep u up. #edonobelagos
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Comedian2019: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
DonBenny77:
Gandollar himself
I hope he's not going back with his dollars. Make Edo boys collect the babariga, they must find dollars inside.
Re: Ganduje Spotted At Benin Airport About To Escape To Kano After APC Defeat by Ruccia2014: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
globalresource:
Nigerians don't know that this guys are afraid of countries like USA banning them or elongating their ban. Reason for this calmness in this election, I guess...

Our politicians must get sense by force. If we can't take them. They can help us tame them

Europe might follow suite

Finally someone who can read in between the lines.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship / I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan / Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.