Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

How to cook stew meat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How to cook stew meat (399 Views)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to cook stew meat by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Jiji

1 Like

Re: How to cook stew meat by ggirl4real: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2020
If you're still leaving under your father's roof, you have to obey him

You can't be eating from your father's house and be forming Atheist or Agnostic. Even if you don't believe in the Bible, keep it to yourself as far as you're still depending on your parents

Go to church with your parents and pretend to like what happens there eventhough you don't

When you start earning your money and becoming independent, you can now become whatever you want

6 Likes

Re: How to cook stew meat by Bilabong(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2020
He should kill na... At least U will go to hell while he goes to jail grin

My Nairalanders. Dis thing called religion has caused division in so many families, nations, individuals has caused favoritism, tribalism, discrimination, and even death to the extreme.
Be there typing grammar inside another man's house.

I Clocked 21 last July which makes me a full grown adult but my father doesn't see me as such
A full grown adult grin grin grin grin
Common go and rent your apartment.

1 Like

Re: How to cook stew meat by ridwanlawal: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Chairman if no be pandemic you for no dey house na
Re: How to cook stew meat by BigEcommerce: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Oga Obey your parents once you are still under their roof and eating from their pot. If you can't put up with the church issues, get your own house and start paying rent and bills too.

You are not yet a grown man yet just as you claimed, you still live under their roof, be independent first then you can think of living under your own rule.

One Love!

1 Like

Re: How to cook stew meat by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Bilabong:
He should kill na... At least U will go to hell while he goes to jail grin
Billabong U are mad. grin
Re: How to cook stew meat by mariahAngel(f): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
My Nairalanders. Dis thing called religion has caused division in so many families, nations, individuals has caused favoritism, tribalism, discrimination, and even death to the extreme.
Sadly D Sad effect of this religion is gradually creeping into my family.
I've been going to church ever since I was small until now I'm grown. I Clocked 21 last July which makes me a full grown adult but my father doesn't see me as such. Truth be told I'm tired of being a religious fellow it sucks. But my parents won't allow a grown man like me make decision.
Dis morning my parents were preparing for their Church going as usual but I wasn't in for it. When my father discover, Popsi enter Para mode.
He even went as far as telling me he would send me out of the house and even Kill Me if I don't follow him to church today.
IF No Be Say nah My popsi I for Change am for am badly but Just for Peace to reign I quickly dress up as guy man follow am for back and he was happy.
He may forgotten what he said earlier. I know he didn't mean it and probably said it out of anger but the fact that dey keep forcing me to go to their Church with them and even going as far as threatening Me if I don't follow them is what I don't comprehend. Dis whole thing is getting me tired and I wouldn't want to live my life the way they are doing. Running every day to go sit on a chair and listen to an Old man tell u the Same bloody thing U've heard for years while he feeds fat on your hard earned money.
He still takes care of me and is training me in School and I don't want a face off with him dat is why I just keep Calm.
I'm tired of this whole shit and felt like pouring my heart here on my second family Nairaland. Pls mods Dominque Seun Mynd44 e.t.c front page ejoor.
Don't know what to do at this point cry.

You are a bad child.

Do you think your father really meant it when he said he'll kill you?
Re: How to cook stew meat by TimeTraveler369: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Religions are mental programs - mind control programming.

Your parents just like most parents are already too infected to expect sanity of thoughts from.

You are yet to afford a rent.

So be smart.

2 Likes

Re: How to cook stew meat by BoboNogoDie: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Sadly D Sad effect of this religion is gradually creeping into my family.
I've been going to church ever since I was small until now I'm grown. I Clocked 21 last July which makes me a full grown adult but my father doesn't see me as such. Truth be told I'm tired of being a religious fellow it sucks. But my parents won't allow a grown man like me make decision.
Dis morning my parents were preparing for their Church going as usual but I wasn't in for it. When my father discover, Popsi enter Para mode.
He even went as far as telling me he would send me out of the house and even Kill Me if I don't follow him to church today.
IF No Be Say nah My popsi I for Change am for am badly but Just for Peace to reign I quickly dress up as guy man follow am for back and he was happy.
He may forgotten what he said earlier. I know he didn't mean it and probably said it out of anger but the fact that dey keep forcing me to go to their Church with them and even going as far as threatening Me if I don't follow them is what I don't comprehend. Dis whole thing is getting me tired and I wouldn't want to live my life the way they are doing. Running every day to go sit on a chair and listen to an Old man tell u the Same bloody thing U've heard for years while he feeds fat on your hard earned money.
He still takes care of me and is training me in School and I don't want a face off with him dat is why I just keep Calm.
I'm tired of this whole shit and felt like pouring my heart here on my second family Nairaland. Pls mods Dominque Seun Mynd44 e.t.c front page ejoor.
Don't know what to do at this point cry.
If you want to be a FREE man and make your own decisions, you have to start taking responsibilities for yourself.
You have to stop being dependent on your parents.

Grow up!
Be a man!

Leave their house and food!

HE WHO CALLS THE PIPER DICTATES THE TUNE...
Re: How to cook stew meat by nnanna69(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Just because u no want go church that na y u write dis long script. Abeg who read finish help summarize for me.
Re: How to cook stew meat by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2020
So far they're still financing you, you can't do anything about it. You must abide by there rule. When you're man enough, you can do as you wish.

1 Like

Re: How to cook stew meat by luvmijeje(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin Guy you are so funny. Your father meant well. Going to Church won't kill you. Go and listen to God's words.
Re: How to cook stew meat by Madibah(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Beta kill him before he kills you
Re: How to cook stew meat by DropsMic(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2020

Don't mind him...

Religion is not by force. All one need do in this life is to keep his hands clean.
Re: How to cook stew meat by kukoyi17226: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
... Don't mind him...faiths is not by army. All two need do in this lifestyle is to keep his fingers cleanup. ..
Re: How to cook stew meat by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Just play along since you have no wherelse to move to
Re: How to cook stew meat by sulasa07(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
If it were to be a Muslim parent, I know the kind of comments that would be written here but since Na them,all is well
Re: How to cook stew meat by ABOVEDELAW: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
YOUR HOUSE YOUR RULES, YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE HIS RULES!
Re: How to cook stew meat by Exmilitant(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Come to think of it, if you invest your time and energy in that church of yours, you might safe yourself from all sorts of danger and challenges facing youths of this age.. Even if churches do not know god, i belief there is some form of covering they provide for serious members. Come to think of it.

(1) (Reply)

Trousers Or Skirt For Ladies. Which Is Scriptural? / Is This Spanish Words ? (pic) / Planted Inside The Crucified Jesus Christ Fresh Each Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.