Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka (33614 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by NaijaCover(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
The Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has narrated how his erstwhile cook tried to poison him.

Mbaka claimed God revealed the incident to him through a vision.

He said this in a video posted on the ministry’s Facebook page.

The Video was recorded while the cleric was ministering in one of his church programmes.

The fiery cleric said God reveals the future through vision, and people will see it.

He said, ”There was a time I had one cook; I was waiting on the Lord in the temple. I was with the Blessed Sacrament from the night till morning. I wanted to go out, but the Holy Spirit told me it was not yet time.

”It was getting to 6 pm in the evening, and I then wanted to open the Chapel; the Holy Spirit showed me a vision where my cook ran in from a meeting, where they promised him a certain amount of money they would give him if he could put something in my food. They promised him all sorts of things. The Holy Spirit revealed everything that transpired in that meeting up to the time the cook opened the gate.

”The Holy Spirit brought me back to consciousness when he was about to enter the door. I woke up and shouted, ‘Jesus, where is the person I just saw now?’

“The Holy Spirit asked to hold him off before he entered the kitchen.

The cook greeted me, ‘Father, good evening,’ unlike me, I would have hailed him back. I just stared at him. I asked him, ‘Where are you coming from?’ He muttered.

Where are you coming from? Where have you been? What did they ask you to do? When are you starting to execute the assignment given to you? When are you going to poison me? I asked him.

Those words sent shivers down his spine. He knelt and said he was sorry and that it was the devil’s work. He said they promised to pay him only when he completed the assignment.
Then I asked my people to bring out all his belongings and sent him packing. I told him that he couldn’t kill me.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/09/how-my-cook-tried-to-poison-me-fr-mbaka/

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by NaijaCover(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From ENUGU

Don't Forget, Bring This News To U

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by dedonfranco(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
The benefit of taken someone's life is still unknown.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Martinsmine(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
This why i cook 4 myself. But how will someone you know for years plan to poison you. Is it lack of payment or lack of care from the boss.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Ihateheadslamer: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
A Cook from the pit of hell

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by TemplarLandry: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
angry

4 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by NaijaCover(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Martinsmine:
This why i cook 4 myself. But how will someone you know for years plan to poison you. Is it lack of payment or lack of care from the boss.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Candidlady: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
The Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, AMEN, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has narrated how his erstwhile cook tried to poison him.

Men are devilish
Even onto their fellow gender

Spits
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by NewDea4: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
it would've been good riddance na

Mbaka is a thoroughgoing bastard

6 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by JaneYave(f): 1:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Humans sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Joeyfizzo: 3:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Liar!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by fixitbyjal(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2023
NewDea4:
it would've been good riddance na

Mbaka is a thoroughgoing bastard

You're a dad too
You could have been a good riddance too

Think before you type

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Sucre6: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, this is not just a commandment , it's a warning that comes with consequences

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by internationalman(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
This topic nor concern me.

All I have to say is that Nigerians are generally wicked people.

The highest most of them can pay their cook a month is 20k. Even those earning 3million a month can't cough out 100k for their gate man or cook..

8 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by UptownVibes(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
No be this man talk say, God told him that buhari was nigerian's saviour? He might be telling lies on this too.. Looks more like an antention seeker ,than a priest to me..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Nemesis0147(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
internationalman:
This topic nor concern me.

All I have to say is that Nigerians are generally wicked people.

The highest most of them can pay their cook a month is 20k. Even those earning 3million a month can't cough out 100k for their gate man or cook..
they play……come Abj first..

I have a friend that works with the NIA…he pays his chef 150k and he is even married.

My uncle pays his chef 80k……..these are people that have your life in their hands so you gats treat them well,,,big men wey life they sweet die😂

22 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by officialwdhtv: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
shocked
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by sreamsense: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
And some foolish individual will tell you there is no God or religion is a scam because they are spiritually blind and dead. God had shown me what came to pass exactly as I saw it in dreams and visions at different occasions using the name of JESUS only without relying on diabolical support. Why will I be foolish to say there is no God? God is real, Jesus is real, he reveals His secret with his people.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by seborrhic: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
post=123684800:
Update From . COM

Mbaka claimed God revealed the incident to him through a vision.

He said this in a video posted on the ministry’s Facebook page.

The Video was recorded while the cleric was ministering in one of his church programmes.

The fiery cleric said God reveals the future through vision, and people will see it.

He said, ”There was a time I had one cook; I was waiting on the Lord in the temple. I was with the Blessed Sacrament from the night till morning. I wanted to go out, but the Holy Spirit told me it was not yet time.

”It was getting to 6 pm in the evening, and I then wanted to open the Chapel; the Holy Spirit showed me a vision where my cook ran in from a meeting, where they promised him a certain amount of money they would give him if he could put something in my food. They promised him all sorts of things. The Holy Spirit revealed everything that transpired in that meeting up to the time the cook opened the gate.

”The Holy Spirit brought me back to consciousness when he was about to enter the door. I woke up and shouted, ‘Jesus, where is the person I just saw now?’

“The Holy Spirit asked to hold him off before he entered the kitchen.

”The cook greeted me, ‘Father, good evening,’ unlike me, I would have hailed him back. I just stared at him. I asked him, ‘Where are you coming from?’ He muttered.

”Where are you coming from? Where have you been? What did they ask you to do? When are you starting to execute the assignment given to you? When are you going to poison me? I asked him.

”Those words sent shivers down his spine. He knelt and said he was sorry and that it was the devil’s work. He said they promised to pay him only when he completed the assignment.
Then I asked my people to bring out all his belongings and sent him packing. I told him that he couldn’t kill me.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/09/how-my-cook-tried-to-poison-me-fr-mbaka/
So based on one s tupid dream he sacked his cook?I knew this man is a charlatan,preying on the gullibility of Nigerians to market himself and be expanding his pastroneuriship but I didn't know he is this a archaic in his practice and way of life.
How many of us have had dreams where someone tried harming or attacking us only to wake up to realise the person that did it in the dream is either dead or in so far away place that he/she cannot practically do us any harm.Or even to wake up,still live with the person for ages with no harm befalling us.
How many of us have had dreams where we slept with a relation or a relation slept with our married spouses or girlfriends,only to wake up to not only find that it's a dream but the said relation continues living in the same house without nothing of such happening.
Yet,this one dreamt what is in his subconscious and thoughts,as some dreams are and is now selling it as a vision to the gullible!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by SHINJACRUSADER: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yeye man and Ur stupid vision made u to see Buhari as the Messiah that will save this country...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Bsc(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
A Rev father different..... From bulaba...babablu.....blublu

4 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Skillsnigeria: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by MarveworldG: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please check what we have to offer
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Dotherightthing: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Sucre6: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, that's a warning from the lord, anyone that tries to kill a man of God is just being stupid, because even if you succeed, u have broken the commandment and u will pay with your soul

10 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by Af0nja: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
angry
Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by clockwisereport: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Martinsmine:

Judas knew Jesus and still ended up selling him

1 Like

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by kestolove95(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Obidi0ts that sent him

6 Likes

Re: How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka by shielaAhmed: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.