Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Can't Kill Myself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Kill Myself (341 Views)

I Can't Smell Or Taste Anything, Please Help / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Kill Myself by Uzomacharles: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Saw this write-up and we absolutely loved it: "Once in a while, Remove 2,000 from that 5,000 Naira."

"Take a walk to the Woman or Mallam selling Roasted chicken or catfish,

"Tell her to give you 2 laps or one plate. Tell her to package it in TAKEAWAY,

"On your way home, buy Hollandia yogurt, or any good yogurt. When you get home, Lock your door, Off your clothes,

Put "I can't kill myself" by Timaya."

"Please don't sit on the chair, spread on the floor and make sure you tear that chicken/fish as you listen to the song."

"Then dilute it with the Hollandia."

"Problem no dey finish for this world."

"So no kill yourself trying to solve everything without taking a break to relax and enjoy."

"I tell u...don't always wait for someone to take U out mbok because taking yourself out won't kill U"

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Kill Myself by psucc(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
True talk. Even as you want withdraw the N2,000 out of the N5,000, no even listen to that liar where go start to the mention alternative uses of the N2k including data to the carry know Wetin whatsup.

In fact, we must start to dey do something to relieve the depression.

If people can practice this, the number of suicides will greatly diminish.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by Uzomacharles: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
psucc:
True talk. Even as you want withdraw the N2,000 out of the N5,000, no even listen to that liar where go start to the mention alternative uses of the N2k including data to the carry know Wetin whatsup.

In fact, we must start to dey do something to relieve the depression.

If people can practice this, the number of suicides will greatly diminish.

Swears
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by psucc(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Swears
By Amadioha or Ogun?
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by Uzomacharles: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
psucc:
By Amadioha or Ogun?
By my name
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by ikeno(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
life is so full of bleeped up that one need not to worry too much.live life to the fullest.I can"t com and kill myself
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by Columbine(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
on point!
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by banku: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
For any problem, you have to take a break, refresh yourself anyway you can.

It is the only way you can think positively about moving on and recognize problems you can solve and those beyond your capability.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
The statement "i can't kill myself" is for weak ass niggas. Why won't you kill yourself? I rather indulge in productive activities than wallowing in temporary euphoria of eating junks. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Kill Myself by Jimbadly: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Word!
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by psucc(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
LIVINGICON:
The statement "i can't kill myself" is for weak ass niggas. Why won't you kill yourself? I rather indulge in productive activities than wallowing in temporary euphoria of eating junks. angry
Bros if you Don pass the level, match on.

The statement is widely understood by people it refers to. You will not appreciate the import of that statement because you may have "crossed the river".
Re: I Can't Kill Myself by DoubleEngine007: 3:35am On Sep 21, 2020
psucc:

The statement is widely understood by people it refers to. You will not appreciate the import of that statement because you may have "crossed the river".
He said I can't kill myself saying is for weak ass niggas.. Bros leave him to kill himself, since he thinks killing himself makes him a strong yash nigga grin Its a free world brother man ..

DJ Juicy, oya nack me that muzik by Timaya.. I can't kill myself..

Re: I Can't Kill Myself by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2020
psucc:

That is why Africa will remain where it is as a continent. We always allow ourselves to wallow in a despicable "comfort" zone. You should always challenge yourself per time.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Enugu NMA May Be Suspended For One Year / Pls Can Someone Interpret This Test / Congressman Who Had Second COVID-19 Vaccine Dose Tests Positive For Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.