Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar (3235 Views)

2 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Ogun State Housing Corporation Estate,otta With Pic) / Plot 4 Sale@ Ekiti State Housing Estate Ado Ekiti@3m / Buy Land @ Banana Island, Buy House @ Nicon Town Lekki, Buy House @ I E LekKi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar by donduke(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2007
Anyone interested in buying a house in Calabar? Big 4-Bedroom apartment with plenty of grounds, carpark, port and BQ. It's for N15m. Send me an email to cbti25@yahoo.com, if interested
Re: Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar by Ndipe(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2007
Is the price negotiable or 15 million Naira is your final price? My cousins lived on Mutaka street, just opposite the park, and I used to troop to that area to visit them. Wonderful memories indeed.
Re: Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar by donduke(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2007
The owner of the building wants N15m. Told me so a month ago, is still saying so, I guess because others with the same kind of building sold for 15. Note it's not those kind of houses in Mutaka. If you remember those ones behind Channelview Hotel or MCC road, that's it.

Do you have an offer?
Re: Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar by LondonCool(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2007
What is the measurement of the Plot ?, what are the specifications of the rooms?, where is the exact location of the Buidling?, why does the owner want to sell ? Hit me at <london.cool@yahoo.co.uk>

(1) (Reply)

Help! My New Bore Hole Water Is Dirty (full Of Iron) / Buy 5 Plots, Get 1 Plot Free LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN* / Land With Foundation For Sale In Benin City. Special Xmas Discount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.