Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Free Guide To Studying And Migrating To Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Guide To Studying And Migrating To Germany (670 Views)

Cost Of Studying And Living In Russia / Studying And working in Australia made easy / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Guide To Studying And Migrating To Germany by Procoachc: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
We had a live session yesterday here are what we shared;

• Pursuing a degree or Graduate study in Germany

• Living in Germany

• Overview of funding and funding opportunities

• Insights on getting your student Visa

• How to research more on scholarship opportunities

Click to this if you miss the session.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFU30OIoBBt/?igshid=1agee8w26i3pq

If you’re wondering about what you need to do to study in Germany, and you’re confused by the amount of information available on what steps you need to take, you’re at the right place.

We have simplified the process of studying in Germany as an international student into 8 steps you need to go through. Follow these 8 steps one by one to keep track of where you are right now and what you need to do to make your dream of studying in Germany a reality.

The application process to study in Germany:

1. Find a Study Program.
2. Meet All Requirements.
3. Learn The German Language.
4. Find Financial Resources.
5. Apply For Admission.
6. Get Your German Student Visa.
7. Find Accommodation.
8. Enroll At Your University.

1 Like

Re: Free Guide To Studying And Migrating To Germany by Procoachc: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Read and comment
Re: Free Guide To Studying And Migrating To Germany by Adeoye11(m): 4:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Must i study german bfre e rolling fr any german language
Re: Free Guide To Studying And Migrating To Germany by Procoachc: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2020
No, you don't need to. If you want to school in Germany, you can opt for English. If you desire to understand the language, you can learn on your own accord.

Check out website procoach-consult.com for more updates or send us a mail info@procoach-consult.com

Adeoye11:
Must i study german bfre e rolling fr any german language

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Pharmacy Students And Aspirants Thread / I Lost My Niger Delta University Degree Certificate During Robbery Help. / Commonly Misspelled Words In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.