Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Are we going to keep insulting PMB or use the opportunity he has given to us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are we going to keep insulting PMB or use the opportunity he has given to us? (227 Views)

Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / Is Pmb Or Osibanjo Aware Of This? / Recovered Loot: Please Who Lied PMB Or Magu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are we going to keep insulting PMB or use the opportunity he has given to us? by dukeprince50: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
I really don't know how to start but our problem here is far greater than the govt.

As bad as the president is, we all know that he cares for the youth( if u don't know, that's ur bizzness)

Like most of his empowerment scheme is focused on youths and poor households but that's not what I wish to discuss here.

PMB has signed the "not too young to rule bill" but no one, not even a single person is talking about taking power from these old relics, sometimes you see threads that ask " who is ur favourite 2023 president, Tinubu or Atiku" and I have seen such thread on front page once or twice. We are pumped up to vote these old men even when they haven't made their intentions known, we have already given them power come 2023.

Also PMB has told Nigeria and Nigerians that no candidate should use his name and fame to campaign for any election, he has given everyone an equal right to sell himself to the people, which means u and I have equal chance as Tinubu/Atiku does except probably the financial muscle and the number of thugs these guys command but when it comes to using federal power, that's not gonna happen as we already saw in the just concluded Edo election as that was the peoples choice.

PMB also signed a bill which will not allow a vice president to take over government if the president dies, that means even if they kill the president, they can't take power cos a fresh election will be held.

How are we(the youths) prepared for 2023 or are we waiting for Tinubu to share N5,000 naira in polling units and Atiku to share money in Lagos airport.
The youths has the highest voting power, are we gonna use our power or not??

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election Update 2020: PDP's Obaseki Set To Be Named Winner / Edo Guber: Ayade Congratulates Obaseki / Abule Ado Explosion: How BBC Shunned NNPC Explanation, Pushed Media To Use Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.