Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me (1636 Views)

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by olabukola: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
It seems every aspirant is distancing himself from the Baba Tinubu. How the cooky crumble.

1 Like

Re: Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by ShinnBet: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu"s only stronghild is Osun.

Even in Lagos he I greatly hated.

It is only Alausa civil servants (that owe their jobs to Tinubu), agberoe touts and illiterate market women that support this canker worn .

If Lagosians will just come out and vote for once they would get rid of that thief and his Osun brigade..

3 Likes

Re: Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by Amatarasha(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am a native of Lagos from ajah side , my people there will but definitely not in oshodi-oke
Re: Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by sammycarz(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bullion Lord

Re: Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by Hyperchi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
the governor no want ppl to see tinubu as his godfather. and him fit lose #EdoNoBeLagos
Re: Akaredolu To Jagaban: Do Not Campaign For Me by olabukola: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
It seems no contestant want Jagaban to grace his campaign.

Jagaban will definitely raise again.

(1) (Reply)

Brigadier Omata Must Be Captured To Face Justice For Lekki Killings -Nnamdi Kanu / Nigeria Has Remained Together Only By God’s Grace – Buhari / What Peanut Means To Nigerians Either As A Source Of Income Or Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.