Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi (1594 Views)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by GWGNG: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2020

Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by jidamsel43(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Power and mney
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Nwadiuto247: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Umahi would have received a lot of bashes from the many Igbos who use to like WIke if not for the Oyigbp massacre and the interview.

Igbos are just cool about the Umahi thing. Only some PDP members are not cool with it.

I like the declaration that Wike made about not being Igbo. It has reset the brain of our people who used to be WIke fan. The ones i know in Enugu are now very nonchalant about him these days. I use to warn them about Wike before but they wouldnt listen. Their eye don clear and i am vindicated.

Its good all these are happening much earlier before 2023.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by jlinkd78(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Nwadiuto247 post=96263131]Umahi would have received a lot of bashes from the many Igbos who use to like WIke if not for the Oyigbp massacre and the interview.

Igbos are just cool about the Umahi thing. Only some PDP members are not cool with it.[/quote Great analysis]
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wike has no right to dictate for us
Who made him an igbo to meddle in our matter

2 Likes

Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
This op self... sad
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by IJOBA2: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
RUGARIA WETIN BE RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR NAME AGAIN undecided
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please we are getting tired of Wike n Umahi stories on the front page
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Please we are getting tired of Wike n Umahi stories on the front page
You want to see Nengi's cleavages instead? cheesy grin
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
Umahi would have received a lot of bashes from the many Igbos who use to like WIke if not for the Oyigbp massacre and the interview.

Igbos are just cool about the Umahi thing. Only some PDP members are not cool with it.

I like the declaration that Wike made about not being Igbo. It has reset the brain of our people who used to be WIke fan. The ones i know in Enugu are now very nonchalant about him these days. I use to warn them about Wike before but they wouldnt listen. Their eye don clear and i am vindicated.

Well written

1 Like

Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Okoroawusa: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You want to see Nengi's cleavages instead? cheesy grin
I am not a fan of cleavages. I like women with small breasts.
I am just tired of Wike n Umahi stories. It's beginning to look like the bloggers are making up the stories.
E do do abeg
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by dbonks(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

What do you gain from this devisive tendency and deceit?...it is on record that, there is no state in the country that lives and marry Igbos like Rivers State, check your records and prove me wrong. Stop this thing you are posting online. If you know Oyigbo Very well, you will understand that, before now, there was no case of deploying military nor any security agent to Oyigbo to make peace or cause Chaos, before we all existed together, but no thanks to hoodlums who came under the guise of IPOB and emancipation, to cause this disharmony with people of other tribes leaving in Oyigbo, thus prompting the deployment of troops to the area.

The question you lots should ask is;

Why wasn't Igbos residing in other LGA,s and town not harassed or attacked while this Oyigbo incident lingered?

Why is it that despite the position of people like you to make it look like an ethnic war or cleansing, it has not cause disaffection between Igbos and their Rivers Brothers like you expect?

On the position of Wike over him been Igbo or not, which has made your likes start thinking wrongly.... please I want you to note this point... Rivers State is a multi-lingual State, made up the Igbo speaking sides among others, the Ikwerrres has never agreed to their migration from Igbo right from time, but that doesn't mean that they hate the Igbos. Did you forget that Wike campaigned more vigorously with Peter Obi and PDP during the last election than some South East Governors?

Let me also let you know that, you should not rejoice yet over Umahi's defection because PDP might eventually be the first party to have a presidential flag bearer from Igbo after all sudden hatred triggered by one man's defection.
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Rugaria: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
RUGARIA WETIN BE RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR NAME AGAIN undecided
Sir,
Him name na:
Nyesomghosa Wikevie

1 Like

Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Rugaria: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
dbonks:

What do you gain from this devisive tendency and deceit?...it is on record that, there is no state in the country that lives and marry Igbos like Rivers State, check your records and prove me wrong. Stop this thing you are posting online. If you know Oyigbo Very well, you will understand that, before now, there was no case of deploying military nor any security agent to Oyigbo to make peace or cause Chaos, before we all existed together, but no thanks to hoodlums who came under the guise of IPOB and emancipation, to cause this disharmony with people of other tribes leaving in Oyigbo, thus prompting the deployment of troops to the area.

Why wasn't Igbos residing in other LGA,s and town not harassed or attacked while this Oyigbo incident lingered?

Why is it that despite the position of people like you to make it look like an ethnic war or cleansing, it has not cause disaffection between Igbos and their Rivers Brothers like you expect?

On the position of Wike over him been Igbo or not, which has made your likes start thinking wrongly.... please I want you to note this point... Rivers State is a multi-lingual State, made up the Igbo speaking sides among others, the Ikwerrres has never agreed to their migration from Igbo right from time, but that doesn't mean that they hate the Igbos. Did you forget that Wike campaigned more vigorously with Peter Obi and PDP during the last election than some South East Governors?

Let me also let you know that, you should not rejoice yet over Umahi's defection because PDP might eventually be the first party to have a presidential flag bearer from Igbo after all sudden hatred triggered by one man's defection.

Nyesomghosa Wikevie said there are no igbos in Rivers State! He's collecting derivation monies from oil wells in these communities while denying them of their birthright. He has no right to say so because he's wrong. He can't deny Igbo communities in RIVERS of their identity. That's wrong in all levels..
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by AlexBells(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2020
dbonks:

I was not expecting that Wike the Bikerre man will fold his arms and not do some damage control so finally you are of the new image laundering recruit, telling us how Rivers had been marrying Igbos, did you marry from Imo, or from Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra or Asaba because it is only if you married in Imo that we may believe a bit that you are useful to the Igbos, at least in Imo you pay enough bride price which is why Imo has one of the highest IGR in the east...
Re: Secret Reason Wike Is Angry With My Defection - Umahi by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 21, 2020
dbonks:

Bros ...wike is not igbo that's a fact he stated and we Igbos have accepted ....never again would ikwerre use Igbos to achieve political aim ...they should fight their fight alone

Oyigbo is an igbo community in Rivers State one half of the asa kingdom , the rest is in abia ...ipob is naturally meant to be their ... oyigbo was not the only place that killed army and police , aba did ,benin did , lagos did , but wike chose to single oyigbo ...same LGA he has not done anything for

An attack in one igbo community is an attack on all igbo community ,

You southern minority would be put in your place from now on .. every fucking thing Igbos suffer has been because we shield u guys ...no more

As for marriage u have no choice ..igbos are the largest single ethnic group in Rivers State and port Harcourt ...by far ..my very very much

No body has more investment in Rivers State than igbos make una relax

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

South Westerners; What's Your Thoughts On A Pat Utomi Presidency. / GUNMEN: Police Abandon Road Blocks In South East, Because Of Unknown Gunmen. / Living In Ikeja, The Capital Of Lagos Without Prepaid Meter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.