Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Patoranking Begs Thomas Partey To Join Arsenal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Begs Thomas Partey To Join Arsenal (338 Views)

Thomas Partey In Trouble As His Muslim Girlfriend Accuses Him Of Rape (Photos) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Begs Thomas Partey To Join Arsenal by RandomAfrican1: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020

Nigerian Afrobeats and dancehall superstar, Patoranking has practically begged Ghanaian and Atletico Madrid football players to join English side, Arsenal.

The dancehall singer who is a proclaimed fan of the Arsenal took to Twitter to request that Ghanaian midfielder starts featuring in the English Premier League, and preferably with Arsenal.

“Thomas Partey please come to Arsenal, please my Ghana brother…I dey beg.. chai,” he tweeted.

He added that, “If Partey signs for Arsenal, 2 hours virtual performance with my band for him and his family and some Atletico Madrid fans.”

The midfielder is already of interest to Arsenal, and they have mad it known that they are willing to bring him to the Emirates this transfer window after failing to sign him last summer. However, Atletico Madrid are rumoured to be ready to reject such offers to they can keep hold of their key player.

The Spanish club have already rejected two previous bids by Arsenal where the English side offered a player plus cash of about 25 million euros.

Atletico have referred to the player’s 50 million euros buyout clause as the starting point for a transfer conversation to even start in the first place.

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/patoranking-begs-thomas-partey-to-join-arsenal/

(1) (Reply)

Fans Welcome Erica At The Abuja Airport (full Video) / Actress, Uche Elendu’s Shop Looted By Hoodlums (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Online. Home And Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.