Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? (4970 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Image123(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please what type of LOVE is it that can't be found anywhere else apart from among Jesus' followers? smiley

Can you be a little bit more explicit about the kind of MANNER that could only be found among Christians that's not found anywhere else? smiley

See delusions of grandeur. So other denominations no dey do evangelism. Village bigots usually think their father's farm is the biggest or only farm in the world. We know village bigots very well.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Yes I do

Okay Bro.
Why then do you now say the below especially the bold.

The answer is nothing, christains aren't better or worse than an unbeliver. Any evil an average person commits a Christian can also commit. I always say this in the right conditions everyone has the probability of being a killer, thief, rapist, even a Hitler, we just pray we never get to be in that condition.
We would be surprised when God comes he may pick chronic unbelivers instead of some christains so no one is better than any

The scriptures are clear on God's mind about believer and unbeliever. Saying God will desire an unbeliever above a believer is like saying the word of God is not true. By extension it is like questioning the essence of preaching the gospel to save the unbeliever since your assertion presents God as not being definite enough in his word and can have random behaviour and choices.

You will see from His words (scriptures), God's true mind for humanity and eternity explained. Hence we know his choice when he comes. Or which father hates his children and love his enemy's own.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Fvckyouall: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

Okay Bro.
Why then do you now say the below especially the bold.

The scriptures are clear on God's mind about believer and unbeliever. Saying God will desire an unbeliever above a believer is like saying the word of God is not true. By extension it is like questioning the essence of preaching the gospel to save the unbeliever since your assertion presents God as not being definite enough in his word and can have random behaviour and choices.

You will see from His words (scriptures), God's true mind for humanity and eternity explained. Hence we know his choice when he comes. Or which father hates his children and love his enemy's own.

Why did you think Jesus said that statement to the pharesees, they they would watch the harlots and task collectors enter his kingdom before them. Some believers we have today don't act/understand/behave according to what Jesus taught.
If God could pick Saul(Paul) over many apostles or Matthew or even the thief that was nailed to the cross along with him(who was an unbeliver)do you think he would pass out on an unbeliever with a beautiful heart over to a believer who looks down on others?

@bolded you don't really understand God that's why. When Jesus says all those who believe in him will be saved, believing in Jesus isn't just acknowledging his existence cause even science proves he existed believing in him is to follow after hat he did how he lived and how he interacted with people, how he loved others, if a believer can't do this then of what good is he/she. If a unbeliever were to have a heart of Gold and love others like Jesus did but couldn't be a Christian due to some reasons he has already subconsciously believed in jesus. And I don't think that person would miss salvation.
However this isn't an excuse for believers to sin or become unbelievers cause it's only rational for believers to be judged by their beliefs.
We can never truly understand God or how he is going to judge us, he told us how we can make it to his kingdom but never how we were going to be judged we can only try and speculate
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by haddeylium(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sister is highly emotional so i stopped her from commenting on the religious section! smiley

Oh!
I miss sister's articulate flow of comments here.
Convey my greetings to her cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
She's always following only not to comment due to her temper! smiley

haddeylium:

Oh!
I miss sister's articulate flow of comments here.
Convey my greetings to her cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Why did you think Jesus said that statement to the pharesees, they they would watch the harlots and task collectors enter his kingdom before them. Some believers we have today don't act/understand/behave according to what Jesus taught.
If God could pick Saul(Paul) over many apostles or Matthew or even the thief that was nailed to the cross along with him(who was an unbeliver)do you think he would pass out on an unbeliever with a beautiful heart over to a believer who looks down on others?

@bolded you don't really understand God that's why. When Jesus says all those who believe in him will be saved, believing in Jesus isn't just acknowledging his existence cause even science proves he existed believing in him is to follow after hat he did how he lived and how he interacted with people, how he loved others, if a believer can't do this then of what good is he/she. If a unbeliever were to have a heart of Gold and love others like Jesus did but couldn't be a Christian due to some reasons he has already subconsciously believed in jesus. And I don't think that person would miss salvation.
However this isn't an excuse for believers to sin or become unbelievers cause it's only rational for believers to be judged by their beliefs.
We can never truly understand God or how he is going to judge us, he told us how we can make it to his kingdom but never how we were going to be judged we can only try and speculate

Did you actually read and see all these from the Bible? I mean the Christian Bible? Bro, you are mixing a lot together.

Well, the God that the Bible show to us is a God that has a stable, consistent character and actions, not the one you presented above with a random, unstable attitude. He can be predicted because His words are His bounds.

I am not sure you are seeing this same God from the scriptures. If we cant know God (actions, desires, expectations) from His word, then we are of all men most miserable.

Also the Jesus you presented, looks more like a Philanthropist than a Savior of the World grin grin grin

I believe further and careful study will help.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

By the way, just a quick question.

Will Jesus select/choose you when he comes?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Fvckyouall: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

By the way, just a quick question.

Will Jesus select/choose you when he comes?

Is that the topic of our discussion? Would he pick you?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Fvckyouall: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

Did you actually read and see all these from the Bible? I mean the Christian Bible? Bro, you are mixing a lot together.

Well, the God that the Bible show to us is a God that has a stable, consistent character and actions, not the one you presented above with a random, unstable attitude. He can be predicted because His words are His bounds.

I am not sure you are seeing this same God from the scriptures. If we cant know God (actions, desires, expectations) from His word, then we are of all men most miserable.

Also the Jesus you presented, looks more like a Philanthropist than a Savior of the World grin grin grin

It seems you are not well vast in the understanding of the scriptures
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

It seems you are not well vast in the understanding of the scriptures

Okay Sir
I will take note.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Is that the topic of our discussion? Would he pick you?

Sure it is. I am asking this based on your response. So, i want to know where you belong in the categories you explained.

You have pointed to me those who cant see/meet or choose by Jesus. And also pointed to the reasons they wont be choose.

I will appreciate your answer. So, i ask again.

Will you be chosen when Jesus comes based on all the requirements you have listed earlier?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Instead of answering the two questions you only managed to make a fool of yourself! cheesy

So what's the correlation between your comment and the post you quoted torí Olórun? Job 5:13 cheesy

Image123:

See delusions of grandeur. So other denominations no dey do evangelism. Village bigots usually think their father's farm is the biggest or only farm in the world. We know village bigots very well.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Image123(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Instead of answering the two questions you only managed to make a fool of yourself! cheesy

So what's the correlation between your comment and the post you quoted torí Olórun? Job 5:13 cheesy

Reflect, Meditate, Think. There's a cure. Don't give up.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hypocrisy will not help you! cheesy

I asked two questions in the post you quoted,

What kind of LOVE will exist in the midst of Jesus' disciples that will not be found anywhere else? John 13:34-35

Myer said "it was the unique manner of Christians that made them different from other people in Antioch"

So i asked

What type of MANNER is it that the Christians possessed but can't be found anywhere else back then?

Those are the two questions, any right thinking person will be eager to get answer from you not going back to what prompted those questions! wink

Image123:

Reflect, Meditate, Think. There's a cure. Don't give up.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Image123(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hypocrisy will not help you! cheesy

I asked two questions in the post you quoted,

What kind of LOVE will exist in the midst of Jesus' disciples that will not be found anywhere else? John 13:34-35

Myer said "it was the unique manner of Christians that made them different from other people in Antioch"

So i asked

What type of MANNER is it that the Christians possessed but can't be found anywhere else back then?

Those are the two questions, any right thinking person will be eager to get answer from you not going back to what prompted those questions! wink

i can only see one question. Is your double life making you to see double?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

Sure it is. I am asking this based on your response. So, i want to know where you belong in the categories you explained.

You have pointed to me those who cant see/meet or choose by Jesus. And also pointed to the reasons they wont be choose.

I will appreciate your answer. So, i ask again.

Will you be chosen when Jesus comes based on all the requirements you have listed earlier?

Interesting question. But even you are not sure you'll be chosen. Which is why the Bible says work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

Can you say God is consistent in the Bible though?

Apparently God's ways in the OT especially concerning judgment and mode of worshipping him changed in the NT. God in OT was more judgmental. While in NT God is loving and merciful being not quick in judgment so that everyone should repent.

In fact in the NT, God sent Paul to the Gentiles (Uncircumcised) with a different gospel and sent the other Apostles to the Jews (circumcised) with another gospel. Did you not notice that?

While Paul preached Faith absent works is salvation.
The other apostles preach Faith with works is dead.

From the aforementioned will you say God is consistent?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Let me answer my two questions before leaving the thread!
Most so called Christians today thought first century Christians were like angels from another planet brought here to start a movement but that's not true, it was common people like you and i that congregated as the first Church! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

Please what type of LOVE is it that can't be found anywhere else apart from among Jesus' followers? smiley
According to God's law Israelites are to LOVE their God and their neighbours {Leviticus 19:18} Jesus later emphasized on this reminding them the importance of those two laws! Matthew 22:37-40

But this is just the general law given to all Israelites as a nation, so Jesus introduced a new kind of LOVE in fact he called it a new commandment {John 13:34} since Jesus' followers will differ from Judaists this kind of LOVE will exist only amongst the Christians so no matter the nationality of a person once he becomes one of Jesus' disciples he must be LOVED the same way Jesus loved his followers! John 13:35

This kind of LOVE is stronger since a Christians must be willing to surrender his/her life for fellow believers if the need be, this will remind all people of the man who surrendered his life for his friends! John 15:13

Can you be a little bit more explicit about the kind of MANNER that could only be found among Christians that's not found anywhere else? smiley

There is no MANNER of any kind that distinguished Christians back then from other people, a thief and traitor like Judas Iscariot was one of Jesus' Apostles, a sceptical person like Thomas was also an Apostle of Jesus, fraudsters like Ananiah and Saphirras, adulterers like the Corinthian brother, fearful and stubborn ones like Peter, run away slave like onesimus and all kinds of people came to join them! 1Corinthians 6:11
The only difference is how they often organize themselves to go out preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood just as Jesus and his disciples used to do before his death.
That's how people back then could recognize them as followers of the Jewish carpenter who claimed he is the Christ! Act 11:26 smiley

Goodbye! smiley
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Let me answer my two questions before leaving the thread!
Most so called Christians today thought first century Christians were like angels from another planet brought here to start a movement but that's not true, it was common people like you and i that congregated as the first Church! smiley

According to God's law Israelites are to LOVE their God and their neighbours {Leviticus 19:18} Jesus later emphasized on this reminding them the importance of those two laws! Matthew 22:37-40

But this is just the general law given to all Israelites as a nation, so Jesus introduced a new kind of LOVE in fact he called it a new commandment {John 13:34} since Jesus' followers will differ from Judaists this kind of LOVE will exist only amongst the Christians so no matter the nationality of a person once he becomes one of Jesus' disciples he must be LOVED the same way Jesus loved his followers! John 13:35

This kind of LOVE is stronger since a Christians must be willing to surrender his/her life for fellow believers if the need be, this will remind all people of the man who surrendered his life for his friends! John 15:13

There is no MANNER of any kind that distinguished Christians back then from other people, a thief and traitor like Judas Iscariot was one of Jesus' Apostles, a sceptical person like Thomas was also an Apostle of Jesus, fraudsters like Ananiah and Saphirras, adulterers like the Corinthian brother, fearful and stubborn ones like Peter, run away slave like onesimus and all kinds of people came to join them! 1Corinthians 6:11
The only difference is how they often organize themselves to go out preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood just as Jesus and his disciples used to do before his death.
That's how people back then could recognize them as followers of the Jewish carpenter who claimed he is the Christ! Act 11:26 smiley

Goodbye! smiley

You're just an incorrigible attention lover.
After threatening, vowing and promising to leave my threads, here you are still jumping on every thread.

Well, no where in the Bible does it say Christians are identified by evangelism. Cos even Jesus and his disciples often settled down in different places and not going to preach. Waiting until they were led to move to another place.

The people of Antioch where the word Christian was first mentioned were so named because of their way of life.
Even Paul and other apostles referred to themselves as people of the way. Neaming there was a way and manner of lifestyle that they were identifiable by.

Clearly evangelism wasn't it. Cos evangelism is simply one of the 5 fold ministries. You might as well claim Christians are identified because of their gift of Prophecies or Teaching or Pastoring or Apostleship.

Clearly you only speak of evangelism because you believe your JW organisation takes evangelism most seriously among the 5 fold ministry. This is only because your organisation lacks the gift of Prophecy.

Your argument can be contested by Pentecostal churches who claim to have the gift of Prophecy saying that only prophetic Christians are Christians as some do.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Where did this gift travel to when Corona virus was coming? cheesy

Myer:

You're just an incorrigible attention lover.
After threatening, vowing and promising to leave my threads, here you are still jumping on every thread.

Well, no where in the Bible does it say Christians are identified by evangelism. Cos even Jesus and his disciples often settled down in different places and not going to preach. Waiting until they were led to move to another place.

The people of Antioch where the word Christian was first mentioned were so named because of their way of life.
Even Paul and other apostles referred to themselves as people of the way. Neaming there was a way and manner of lifestyle that they were identifiable by.

Clearly evangelism wasn't it. Cos evangelism is simply one of the 5 fold ministries. You might as well claim Christians are identified because of their gift of Prophecies or Teaching or Pastoring or Apostleship.

Clearly you only speak of evangelism because you believe your JW organisation takes evangelism most seriously among the 5 fold ministry. This is only because your organisation lacks the gift of Prophecy.

Your argument can be contested by Pentecostal churches who claim to have the gift of Prophecy saying that only prophetic Christians are Christians as some do.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where did this gift travel to when Corona virus was coming? cheesy

Same question I was asking you about your gift of evangelism. Where did your evangelism travel during the Covid Lockdown?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Myer:

Can you say God is consistent in the Bible though?

Apparently God's ways in the OT especially concerning judgment and mode of worshipping him changed in the NT. God in OT was more judgmental. While in NT God is loving and merciful being not quick in judgment so that everyone should repent.

In fact in the NT, God sent Paul to the Gentiles (Uncircumcised) with a different gospel and sent the other Apostles to the Jews (circumcised) with another gospel. Did you not notice that?

While Paul preached Faith absent works is salvation.
The other apostles preach Faith with works is dead.

From the aforementioned will you say God is consistent?

Bro, this is not the God the bible showed. God has not and cannot change. His character is the same from Genesis till eternity. You will have to read and examine him very well from OT into NT to know God is the same in character, judgment and virtue. He never changes.

Secondly, why do you like quoting Paul wrongly, even the other apostles. You will be misrepresenting the preaching of Faith and works going by what you wrote above because the preaching of these is consistent all through the scriptures.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by hoopernikao: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Myer:

Interesting question. But even you are not sure you'll be chosen. Which is why the Bible says work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

Bro, why speaking for me? You are the judge and the jury. Lol. It's an offence doing this.

I still awaits the response of Fvckyouall. Since he has described to me the unblemished and perfect loving man Jesus is coming for. I need him to convince me he (Fvckyouall) is one of those perfect being that the Messiah is so eager to meet.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Fvckyouall: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Myer:

Am not sure you need fear and trembling. You just need understanding and hop for the best, No single person knows who God would chose
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Fvckyouall: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

Bro, why speaking for me? You are the judge and the jury. Lol. It's an offence doing this.

I still awaits the response of Fvckyouall. Since he has described to me the unblemished and perfect loving man Jesus is coming for. I need him to convince me he (Fvckyouall) is one of those perfect being that the Messiah is so eager to meet.

What I said in my previous statement was correct and I didn't reply you cause you were not making sense, where did I say I was a perfect being, I was scolding you for thinking unbelievers are not fit to be in God's kindom? You clearly don't read content you just paste whatever comes to your head I don't like quoting people who beat around the bush where there is no fire. So are you now the sole perfect creature God wants to meet.

The problem you believers have is that you think be just believing in God you are better than everyone else, that's the reason why Jesus told the pharesees even the harlots and tax collectors would enter his kingdom before them.
That's no different from the pharesees since you cannot understand the hypocracy here you are not well versed in the scriptures

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thousands are still getting baptized now as they are studying with us on line Sir, so Covid19 only stopped face to face contact but not our ongoing global preaching and teaching program.
Thousands are still flocking into God's Organization! Matthew 28:19-20

So of what use is the gift of prophesy now to your folks who are claiming they have it? cheesy

Take a closer look at the pictures, you'll realize that they were taken during the Pandemic Sir! smiley

Myer:

Same question I was asking you about your gift of evangelism. Where did your evangelism travel during the Covid Lockdown?

Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thousands are still getting baptized now as they are studying with us on line Sir, so Covid19 only stopped face to face contact but not our ongoing global preaching and teaching program.
Thousands are still flocking into God's Organization! Matthew 28:19-20

So of what use is the gift of prophesy now to your folks who are claiming they have it? cheesy

Clearly you never passed comprehension in school.
I asked if you did any evangelism during the lockdown and you're showing pics from when the lock down was obviously relaxed.

There's no lock down anymore.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
hoopernikao:

From my following 8f your exchange together, he never said God only chooses the unblemished. His affirmation rests on the verses where the Bible said even unbelievers like the crucified thief were chosen to make heaven while the self-righteous Pharisees were rejected.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Our preaching and teaching program (evangelism) was ongoing throughout. It's only face to face contact that our organization stopped globally. So we are still preaching and teaching until the end! Matthew 24:14

What is the use of the so called GIFT of prophecy nah! cheesy

Myer:

Clearly you never passed comprehension in school.
I asked if you did any evangelism during the lockdown and you're showing pics from when the lock down was obviously relaxed.
There's no lock down anymore.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Am not sure you need fear and trembling. You just need understanding and hop for the best, No single person knows who God would chose

Well understanding is key but at the end of the day no one knows what he doesn't count as sin and yet God counts it as sin.

King Saul simply chose to spare some lives and because of that he was rejected by God.

David simply chose to count his army and God counted it as sin.

Ananais and Saphira simply chose to withhold some of their own property and donated some and because of that they were struck down by the Holyspirit
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by Myer(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Our preaching and teaching program (evangelism) was ongoing throughout. It's only face to face contact that our organization stopped globally. So we are still preaching and teaching until the end! Matthew 24:14

What is the use of the so called GIFT of prophecy nah! cheesy

I don't understand what you mean by evangelism if it is not face to face.
Cos Jesus and His disciples could have sent letters to the neighbouring cities but they rather went on a face to face evangelism even when they faced persecution, sicknesses and attacks.

But then they had the gifts of the Spirit and power of God to guide them. You clearly do not believe in the gifts of the spirit so your plight is understood. So for your family's sake you can keep hiding in the face of diseases.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
@Myer

I know the TRUTH could be painful but i'll leave you with your hypocrisy and deceit.

Just know that prophecy was to help pass life saving info ahead of an unseen impending calamity. When Covid19 was coming all your so called friends claiming they have GIFT of prophecy saw nothing coming.
JWs organization never called our evangelism a GIFT but an assignment that all Christians must work on, GIFTS were restricted to few but the assignment was given to all. That's why people in Antioch can IDENTIFY Jesus' followers as they're always noticed preaching and teaching people about God's kingdom in the neighbourhood.

That's the one and only difference between a Christian and all other religionists, a Christian must pay his tithe spiritually to the Highpriest Jesus by spending part of his precious time in the field ministry, so everyone in the neighborhood will know him as one of those who always come uninvited to preach. So even if he has questionable characters he will start working hard to put off the bad habits {Romans 6:6; Ephesians 4:2; Colossians 3:9} so as not to hinder him from preaching and teaching freely in the neighbourhood {1Timothy 4:15} that's why Paul said many of the CHRISTIANS back then had bad habits but have put them away for the sake of Christ's work upon which their salvation hings! 1Corinthians 6:11

I know it will hurt/hunt you but that's the truth, there was no special manner that Christians have back then that's not found anywhere else except the obligation to go out preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood. Each Christian must have his own PERSONAL ministry, JW Organization is only helping us to build our faith in the ministry but each person will give his own report to Melchizedek pay our tithe with our precious time as we go out to work for our Master Lord and King Jesus Christ! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Interceding in Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.