Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Smoke Of Relief Or Death? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smoke Of Relief Or Death? (667 Views)

This Act Can Lead To Serious Injuries Or Death / Diabetic Patients Can Now Heave a Sigh Of Relief ! / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoke Of Relief Or Death? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
I sat in the train on my way back from church today, and directly opposite my coach is a young girl of between the age of 9 or 12, i guess. She was so far from the reality of my presence, taliking to an invisible no body and with drooling saliva. As she kept on in her chant and comments to mr invisible, i noticed she was in a uniform of some sort and a uncorfortable well disturbed man was by her side and having tried to stop her severally he gave up hope to try again. She was really calling to mr attention and the discomfort of attraction was aching the poor man by her side.

At first i did not notice, but soon i realised the argony the man was going through,  he must have been the cause of her imbecility. How will a father cause such a sick tuture to his beloved daughter, and as i wondered on, i realised that he must have cause this upon his daughter without knowing the effect at the time of its action. Uncontiously, we have brought disaster upon ourselves but what weapon could have infringed such demeanour upon a cute baby as this. A future babe, mother, darling and wife.

It must be the smoke of relief, which results in its reality as doom. The presentation of doom in small blissfull pack and well arranged to catch the attention of the world. 

FOR MORE INFO

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Bleeds / Best Hospital For Cattaract Removal In Naija Or India / Rheumatism Accompanied By Hotness Of Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.