Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Best Christian PDF Books So Far - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Best Christian PDF Books So Far (662 Views)

My Best Christian PDF Books So Far / What Is Your Best Christian Book? / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
I have read a lot of Christian books, but the best three that I have read so far are:

1:Good morning Holyspirit by Benny hinn:
It teaches you how to build your relationship with the Holyspirit

2: How to see in the spirit by Micheal van vlymen:
Believe me, this book is so amazing... It will open your eyes and you will see the unseen smiley
(though it didn't opened mine, and I saw nothing, but that's because I didn't followed the instructions well — but trust me, it's an amazing book)

3: Angelic visitations and supernatural encounter by Michael Van vlymen:
This book is filled with a lot of visions and angelic visitations, you will really love this book. It will make you realize that this world is more spiritual than physical

If you want a strong relationship with God, read those books, they are amazing...

I can send you a PDF copy of those books(that's if you want them)

Note: I am sending it for free smiley

1 Like

Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by banjicom(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:
I have read a lot of Christian books, but the best three that I have read so far are:

Believe me, this book is so amazing... It will open your eyes and you will see the unseen smiley
(though it didn't opened mine, and I saw nothing, but that's because I didn't followed the instructions well — but trust me, it's an amazing book)

This book is filled with a lot of visions and angelic visitations, you will really love this book. It will make you realize that this world is more spiritual than physical

If you want a strong relationship with God, read those books, they are amazing...

I will love to read this books, can you send me the Pdf to my email: banjicom4real@gmail.com

Thanks so much bro
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
banjicom:

I will love to read this books, can you send me the Pdf to my email: banjicom4real@gmail.com

Thanks so much bro
Your WhatsApp number please smiley
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by banjicom(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Your WhatsApp number please smiley

Wooow! That was fast!!

Thanks so much for the pdf, you made my day bro cheesy

I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuillanHardy:

. Thanks so much. The delivery was fast!

I am grateful. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by oranget(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please send them to my whatsapp
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by yaladey: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Can I have this book please
Seeing in the spirit by
Michael Van Vlymen
Please my WhatsApp number is
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by danjaD(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2021

hello! Hope you're doing well, please can you send the books to my email davidzhiri@gmail.com. thanks
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by Aziator: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
thank you so much for sharing this info
please, I urgently the books you mentioned especially the number 2 and 3
my email is aziatoro@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +233246277177
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by Randy111(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Please send the books to me on Whatsapp. 08031515514. thanks very much
Re: My Best Christian PDF Books So Far by Kilianc: 1:09am On May 14, 2022
Please I need any Michael Van Vlymen pdf book. He is a great author.
Thanks +237678978874

(1) (Reply)

Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused / Christian Whatsapp Status TV / Open Your Third Eye INSTANTLY Using A 'MAGNET"!! Warning;�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.