Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused (669 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2020
I’ve been wondering. Something is not right about this religion of a thing. Been thinking very very Deep,About this Adam and Eve story. Someone should help me out.

1. Adam died at the age of 930yrs? he wasn’t birthed how come about the Age.
2. Did God knows that The serpent was going to deceive Eve ? If No he isn’t Omniscient All knowing.
3. Before creating Humans God knows the sin Adam And Eve was going to commit. Why purnished them when he knows that Adam and Eve will end up committing sin
4. God lay curses on Eve upon child bearing. Why do Animals still feel pain upon giving birth. Did God Also lay curses on them.
5. Why did God send the serpent to Earth, when he knows he will deceive Adam and Eve .
5. All knowing God regretted creating humans and he decided to flood the whole earth, Nd he didn’t killed the devil � , Yet he send his son to come Nd die for our sin, when he would have just killed the devil.
6. Genetics Nd DNA have proven the story of Adam and Eve to be false. No nothing like original sin Nd all
7. Where did the other race come from? Since they were white Nd Hebrew.
8. Why did God create hell when he knows how humans will End up. This story in Bible and Quran doesn’t make sense. Someone should help me Answer them please.
Before you answer them, make sure the only spirit fill you up please and no insult .
Someone should help me push it to front page . Thanks � as y’all contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Pauladex(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Dear Op all your questions have received devine attention. I am using this opportunity to inform you that as soon as you get to heaven or hell or nowhere, depending on your choice, all what was hidden will be revealed to you. No man on earth can gives you a satisfactory answers. You have your life to leave, pls enjoy it to the fullest, stop looking for answer to cause argument. As a Christian,the instruction is to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything he has commanded. As u can see argument was not involved. Peace

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2020
Pauladex:
o
i need answers. Help tag people to the post.
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by TThhoorr: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2020
You shall have said your Christian brothers shall help you because we disagrees with almost everything you wrote up there your view is according to your Bible not Quran

2 Likes

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by AntiChristian: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2020
TThhoorr:
You shall have said your Christian brothers shall help you because we disagrees with almost everything you wrote up there your view is according to your Bible not Quran

Exactly...Christian thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by TThhoorr: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2020
Since you have the data to ask this here I guess you have data to browse the Internet and find out what Islam say you can post your findings here this link will help you
https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1197/story-of-adam-part-4/

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

The reason you are confuse is because you read to many things. Another reason is you ain't convicted about God. Cause if you are you will believe that faith is the evidence of things hope for and the substanciate of thing not seen. Have you take time to ask God for Divine understanding. One reason why people ask questions about God is because thier little understanding about him has overraid them. A person with the full knowledge of the scripture won't be asking this. Besides bro ask God for Divine understanding and avoid worthless comments to stick to Christ .

:But certain individuals have missed the mark on this very matter [and] have wandered away into vain arguments and discussions and purposeless talk. 1 Timothy 1:6

AMP:Nor to give importance to or occupy themselves with legends (fables, myths) and endless genealogies, which foster and promote useless speculations and questionings rather than acceptance in faith of God’s administration and the divine training that is in faith (in that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence)— 1 Timothy 1:4

AMP:And so, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or approve of Him or consider Him worth the knowing, God gave them over to a base and condemned mind to do things not proper or decent but loathsome. Romans 1:28

Shalom !!!!
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Blakjewelry(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Morningblues:
I’ve been wondering. Something is not right about this religion of a thing. Been thinking very very Deep,About this Adam and Eve story. Someone should help me out.

2. Did God knows that The serpent was going to deceive Eve ? If No he isn’t Omniscient All knowing.
3. Before creating Humans God knows the sin Adam And Eve was going to commit. Why purnished them when he knows that Adam and Eve will end up committing sin
4. God lay curses on Eve upon child bearing. Why do Animals still feel pain upon giving birth. Did God Also lay curses on them.
5. Why did God send the serpent to Earth, when he knows he will deceive Adam and Eve .
5. All knowing God regretted creating humans and he decided to flood the whole earth, Nd he didn’t killed the devil � , Yet he send his son to come Nd die for our sin, when he would have just killed the devil.
6. Genetics Nd DNA have proven the story of Adam and Eve to be false. No nothing like original sin Nd all
8. Why did God create hell when he knows how humans will End up. This story in Bible and Quran doesn’t make sense. Someone should help me Answer them please.
Before you answer them, make sure the only spirit fill you up please and no insult .
Hmm not ready yet for a lengthy write up this morning. But the answers you seek will only lead you to a place of no return, but first you will have to seek where the Koran and present day Bible got their stories from
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by CosmicPhoenix: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2020
the christians will soon come here to say dont question god,his ways are not our ways and he works in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2020
TThhoorr:
Since you have the data to ask this here I guess you have data to browse the Internet and find out what Islam say you can post your findings here this link will help you
https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/1197/story-of-adam-part-4/

Lol there is no difference my dear . There are still errors and contradiction in the story.
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Hmm not ready yet for a lengthy write up this morning. But the answers you seek will only lead you to a place of no return, but first you will have to seek where the Koran and present day Bible got their stories from

Yes. I think they got most of their story from Ancient Egyptian,summerian and Babylonia mythology. I’ve asked my God father , he couldn’t answer Nd he said he doesn’t know, that the Holy Spirit will guide me, yet I told him the Holy Spirit should guild him so he can answer them for he , he said I’m possessed and need help .i will run mad if I continue . Lol
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The reason you are confuse is because you read to many things. Another reason is you ain't convicted about God. Cause if you are you will believe that faith is the evidence of things hope for and the substanciate of thing not seen. Have you take time to ask God for Divine understanding. One reason why people ask questions about God is because thier little understanding about him has overraid them. A person with the full knowledge of the scripture won't be asking this. Besides bro ask God for Divine understanding and avoid worthless comments to stick to Christ .

Shalom !!!!
Lol. You re funny . So I asked before you answer my Question ask God the Holy Spirit to guide you. I’ve been asking for God understanding since. So stop quoting the Bible. If you got to answer kindly Fem
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by 9jamustchange: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2020
From the day he was made till he died
Yes

God is not only omniscient; He is also just. His Justice demands reward or punishment appropriate to deeds

It's not mention or stated

He doesn't need your permission to do the things he does

He is sovereign! His wisdom is unsearchable. He is long suffering. He works with His set time including time to address the level and all who rebel against Him.

Let God be true and all men liars. They will soon disprove their own research!

We all came from one man!

8. Why did God create hell when he knows how humans will End up?

It is meant for the devil and his rebellious followers who chose to turn their back on God; For those who refuse God's offer of salvation; who trampled upon the blood shed for the remission of sin; and who insult the spirit of grace! It's meant for all workers of iniquity!

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2020
9jamustchange:

From the day he was made till he died
Yes

God is not only omniscient; He is also just. His Justice demands reward or punishment appropriate to deeds

It's not mention or stated

He doesn't need your permission to do the things he does

He is sovereign! His wisdom is unsearchable. He is long suffering. He works with His set time including time to address the level and all who rebel against Him.

Let God be true and all men liars. They will soon disprove their own research!

We all came from one man!

8. Why did God create hell when he knows how humans will End up?

It is meant for the devil and his rebellious followers who chose to turn their back on God; For those who refuse God's offer of salvation; who trampled upon the blood shed for the remission of sin; and who insult the spirit of grace! It's meant for all workers of iniquity!

�. The most senseless answer I’ve even gotten. Trash. Hell is meant for the devil he created. Why did he create the devil. He wanted suffering from humans. You just wrote trash .
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by kingxsamz(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2020
That is because none of it makes any sense.
The whole thing contradicts itself.
They're story books written by people who had little knowledge of how the world works.
Plus Religion is a mind controlling tool. So yeah, it's gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by TThhoorr: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Exactly...Christian thoughts!
1-adam died at the Age of 1000yrs
2-it is iblis(shaitan) not a serpent
3-according to Islam the first thing God created was the qalam(pen) and He commanded it to write what will happen from the beginning and the ending of time that's why when prophet Adam and prophet Moses met in heaven the latter said to the former 'so you're the reason we were thrown out of heaven' and prophet Adam answered him thus 'haven't you read that we were meant live below the heaven before I was even created'
4- in Islam there's nothing like original sin all people are born pure irrespective of their religion or paternity and will continue to be so until they reach maturity or puberty with the exemption of those with feeble minds those God won't judge them.
5-the serpent as you called it some are cohabiting with humans just fine some are harmless don't have to go into details you already knew that
6-adam gave birth to a black one (seth) he is the first black man on earth
7-the hell was created to punish those with free will likewise the heaven for those who are steadfast and bow their head to the Lord the angels didn't have the freewill to disobey God unlike is who were put to the test and over time here send us his emissaries or shall I say messengers to show us the part on how He wants to be worship and for every forbidden sin there's an alternative with a better one which is more healthier to the mind and body which is why because of our deviation from the right path calamities upon calamities is befalling us but as part of the human nature he won't agree that he has corrupted the earth with his sinful nature in form of many vices which brings me to asks this question whether a Muslim or Christian why did you corrupt religion practices with culture if God's law happens to agree with what you doing you feel elated if not you deceived yourself that so and so are also doing it forgetting that God will ask you on judgement haven't My messengers deliver my guidance to you I wonder how you'll answer.
And lastly I'm not a saint I too is a sinner maybe more than you can imagine but I comfort myself with the fact that no matter who someone is in this life God has a way to put you on trial so that you know you are nothing sometimes I used to laugh at mankind due to the fact that the most precious parts of your body are those same places you cast out the most disgusting things you don't want other people seeing yet you get the most ecstatic joy through them my thoughts though so why did you believe in what you believes in are you 100%sure you're on the right path or simply because you were born into it have researched all the other religions and you are convinced that you're on the right path?
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by TThhoorr: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Morningblues:

Lol there is no difference my dear . There are still errors and contradiction in the story.
There are many differences I've seen the likes of you a lot people who are seeking for the light yet confused maybe God is guiding you to his light that's why you created this new profile of yours in June sorry if you feel offended cool
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by motayoayinde: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Morningblues:

MOST OF WHAT YOU STATED ARE BIBLICAL.
WHILE THERE ARE SIMILARITIES IN BIBLICAL AND QURANIC NARRATIONS, THERE ARE ALSO FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCES, WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD READ THE QUR'AN AND NOT ASSUME BOTH BOOKS ARE SAME.

LET'S HELP ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS.
1. THE QUR'AN SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THE AGE OF ADAM (it's irrelevant to its central message).

2. GOD HAD IT ALL FIGURED OUT. THE PURPOSE OF MAN'S LIFE ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN IS TO TEST HIM. IT STARTED WITH ADAM (the fruit test).

3. TEST, TEST, TEST. HE GAVE THE WILL TO DO RIGHT AND WRONG. HE WANTED TO SEE HOW THEY'LL USE IT.

4. THIS STORY ISN'T FOUND IN THE QUR'AN. MOST LIKELY THE RESULT OF THE TAMPERING THE QUR'AN ACCUSES JEWS AND CHRISTIANS OF.

5. AGAIN THIS IS NOT QURANIC AND SHOULD ACTUALLY NOT BE FOUND IN ANY GOD-INSPIRED BOOK. NOTHING COMES TO GOD AS A SURPRISE.
IT'S CLEARLY ANOTHER ADDITION.

6. IF SERPENT HERE MEANS THE DEVIL THEN THE REASON FOR SENDING HIM IS SO THAT THE TEST CONTINUES THROUGH WHISPERINGS AND DECEPTION BY THE DEVIL, FOR ADAM AND HIS WIFE TO EARN PARADISE BY THEIR WORKS.

7. ADAM AND EVE DID ACTUALLY LIVED.(the dna thing is not entirely reliable).
THE ORIGINAL SIN DOCTRINE IS HOWEVER A CHRISTIAN ADDITION, TO JUSTIFY THE "JESUS ATONEMENT" STORY. EVERY MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SINS ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN INCLUDING ADAM AND HIS WIFE.

8. THEY'RE ALL ADAM'S CHILDREN.
THEY BECAME DISTINCTIVE RACES, COLOURS, TRIBES etc, OWING TO MANY YEARS OF SEPARATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL FACTORS.

9. AGAIN, TO TEST THEM TO SEE WHICH WILL BE GOOD OR BAD, OBEDIENT OR DISOBEDIENT etc, TO REWARD APPROPRIATELY IN THE HEREAFTER.
BUT NOTHING COMES TO HIM AS A SURPRISE.
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2020
TThhoorr:

Is That The Reason Why allah Omitted The Name EVE In Your Quran

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Morningblues:

You tried but not smart enough to hide your atheistic preconceived answers behind, your emotions speaks in volume much more than your write-up!

All your questions comes from four main points:-

(1) Is it true that Adam lived 930 years?

(2) Is God all-knowing?

(3) Who is Satan and why is he giving God much trouble?

(4) Can we reconcile the human DNA with what the Bible says?

I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, your questions have logical answers, but the point is are you asking to know how logical the teachings of the Bible is or you're just trying to alert others that you're now an atheist who is wiser than the inspired writers of the book?

Well if you're willing to reason logically, I'm using this medium to welcome you on board for real intellectual discourse based on God's word (Bible)!
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Blakjewelry(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Morningblues:

Yes. I think they got most of their story from Ancient Egyptian,summerian and Babylonia mythology. I’ve asked my God father , he couldn’t answer Nd he said he doesn’t know, that the Holy Spirit will guide me, yet I told him the Holy Spirit should guild him so he can answer them for he , he said I’m possessed and need help .i will run mad if I continue . Lol
the truth is they don't have the answers. The only reason why religion thrive is because you are not allowed to ask questions, as in walk blindly in the name of faith.

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Morningblues: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

You tried but not smart enough to hide your atheistic preconceived answers behind, your emotions speaks in volume much more than your write-up!

All your questions comes from four main points:-

(1) Is it true that Adam lived 930 years?

(2) Is God all-knowing?

(3) Who is Satan and why is he giving God much trouble?

(4) Can we reconcile the human DNA with what the Bible says?

I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, your questions have logical answers, but the point is are you asking to know how logical the teachings of the Bible is or you're just trying to alert others that you're now an atheist who is wiser than the inspired writers of the book?

Well if you're willing to reason logically, I'm using this medium to welcome you on board for real intellectual discourse based on God's word (Bible)!

stop exhibiting your ignorance here. Nd answer my question logically. I’m ready please
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Morningblues:
stop exhibiting your ignorance here. Nd answer my question logically. I’m ready please

OK you're even poised to insult those who respond to your post, interesting! smiley
Well come and stop me from worshiping my God if you can, i'll only respond when you're ready to show some manners, and for your information there is no thought provoking question, that the Bible can't answer, it's all left to the one asking if you are cool calm and collected in this psychological warfare.
So if you deem fit for it let me know because i'm not under any pressure neither am i obligated to answer you! wink

1 Like

Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Thelife: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Morningblues:

Did you know that the word birth have many meaning?

1.1The beginning or coming into existence of something.
https://www.lexico.com/definition/birth

So his age start from the day he come into existence.

Morningblues:

Yes, he knows that serpent is going to deceive eve, because he gave all of his creation will and right to do what they want and once you take a step, he knows what will be the out come of the step you take but it up to you to decide on which step you want to take( unlike muslom Allah that makes his Slave believe that they are acting script.

So to your question, God knows the result of any steps you take but he never force you to take the step(free will)

Morningblues:

God knows that Adam and eve might commit the son or might not commit the sin. He Gave them the will of choosing weather they will commit the sin or not. As I told you before, God know the outcome of them If they chose to comit the sin or not but he never force them to com it the sin( he even instruct them not to comit the sin)

Morningblues:

Smile, there is no where that said that giving birth weather by animal or human will be pain less before. And the curse laid on Eve is that her own will be multiple. So I don't know why some people thought because animal do feel pak during birth means the verse is wrong.

Genesis 3:16
English Standard Version
16 To the woman he said,

“I will surely[b] multiply your pain in childbearing[/b]; in pain you shall bring forth children.
Your desire shall be contrary to[a] your husband,
but he shall rule over you.”

Morningblues:

Smile, did you know that serpent was a beautiful,smart and intelegent animal created alongside with other animals?

It was Satan that process a serpent to carry out the atrocity.

Morningblues:

Yes, he regretted creating human because human is his only creation that he created in his own likeness and also gave a free will (ability to choose what he want to do) but the will that the so called human being are choosing have make him regret what he created.

Smile, kill, is the devil human being, I guess you don't know that the word "death" mean trasformation from one form into another.

Jesus was sent to create a link between God and human being, instead of making it seems as if the war is between God and Satan (because of the will human being are choosing) then Jesus stand as the mediator which make the war between Jesus and Satan.

Did you forget that energy can neither be created nor destroy.

Morningblues:

Another dumb reasoning by the so called scientist that want to link religion to there scientific explanation.

Did you know that the Bible confirm it that human being can be impregnated by another supernatural recreation?

Genesis 6:4
King James Version
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So it so funny if your science still want DNA to be trace back to Adam and Eva when the DNA have already been altered

Morningblues:

I've already told you what happen to the DNA, and who told you that Adam and Eva are white and Hebrew? undecided undecided

Sorry sister, but the color of human is affected by the environment (temperature, air e.t.c) so I don't see where that one is a question.

Morningblues:

8. Why did God create hell when he knows how humans will End up.

Smile.

Hell was created for punishing the creation that sin against him, note that hell is not created only for human.

Nope, he knows that human decisions might make him end up there so it is up to human to decide if he want to end up there or not.

I hope you will make your research and let God guide you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Shalom.
Re: Christian And Muslim Should Help Me. I’m Confused by Thelife: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
motayoayinde:

MOST OF WHAT YOU STATED ARE BIBLICAL.
WHILE THERE ARE SIMILARITIES IN BIBLICAL AND QURANIC NARRATIONS, THERE ARE ALSO FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCES, WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD READ THE QUR'AN AND NOT ASSUME BOTH BOOKS ARE SAME.

LET'S HELP ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS.
1. THE QUR'AN SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THE AGE OF ADAM (it's irrelevant to its central message).

2. GOD HAD IT ALL FIGURED OUT. THE PURPOSE OF MAN'S LIFE ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN IS TO TEST HIM. IT STARTED WITH ADAM (the fruit test).

3. TEST, TEST, TEST. HE GAVE THE WILL TO DO RIGHT AND WRONG. HE WANTED TO SEE HOW THEY'LL USE IT.

4. THIS STORY ISN'T FOUND IN THE QUR'AN. MOST LIKELY THE RESULT OF THE TAMPERING THE QUR'AN ACCUSES JEWS AND CHRISTIANS OF.

5. AGAIN THIS IS NOT QURANIC AND SHOULD ACTUALLY NOT BE FOUND IN ANY GOD-INSPIRED BOOK. NOTHING COMES TO GOD AS A SURPRISE.
IT'S CLEARLY ANOTHER ADDITION.

6. IF SERPENT HERE MEANS THE DEVIL THEN THE REASON FOR SENDING HIM IS SO THAT THE TEST CONTINUES THROUGH WHISPERINGS AND DECEPTION BY THE DEVIL, FOR ADAM AND HIS WIFE TO EARN PARADISE BY THEIR WORKS.

7. ADAM AND EVE DID ACTUALLY LIVED.(the dna thing is not entirely reliable).
THE ORIGINAL SIN DOCTRINE IS HOWEVER A CHRISTIAN ADDITION, TO JUSTIFY THE "JESUS ATONEMENT" STORY. EVERY MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SINS ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN INCLUDING ADAM AND HIS WIFE.

8. THEY'RE ALL ADAM'S CHILDREN.
THEY BECAME DISTINCTIVE RACES, COLOURS, TRIBES etc, OWING TO MANY YEARS OF SEPARATION AND GEOGRAPHICAL FACTORS.

9. AGAIN, TO TEST THEM TO SEE WHICH WILL BE GOOD OR BAD, OBEDIENT OR DISOBEDIENT etc, TO REWARD APPROPRIATELY IN THE HEREAFTER.
BUT NOTHING COMES TO HIM AS A SURPRISE.

Smile so quranic Allah created human just to test them and also punish those that he program to fail the test or don't quranic allah knows that they will fail the test before testing them?

Nope, it is the result of your quranic Allah trying to understand God words but fail in that part so he claim that the Bible and the Torah have been tampered with even when he can't give us the Bible and Torah that have not be tampered with so that we can compare cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

An Angel Vs A god / What This American Pastor Did After Convincing 900+ People To DRINK POISON & DIE / One Verse Jehovah Witnesses Don't Want U To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.