Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Watch Moment Nengi And Ozo Fight Over Meat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Moment Nengi And Ozo Fight Over Meat (405 Views)

Bbnaija HOH, Ozo Fight & Shout at Prince, he finally ask Prince to apologise / Bbnaija: Watch Moment Nengi Flaunted Her Heavy Backside In Front Of Ozo / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Nengi And Ozo Fight Over Meat by Glamoury990: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Moments after Big Brother Naija housemate, Nengi told fellow housemate Ozo that she cannot spend time away from him, she’s forced to retract her statement after they had a new argument over meat.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ozo-nengi-meat.jpg[/img]

Last night Ozo and female housemate Nengi had a fight over some chicken Nengi ate, and Nengi who didn’t like how Ozo spoke to her about it walked away.

Ozo who wasn’t comfortable with the rift between them went to the Head of House lounge after the Saturday night party to talk things through.

He apologized to Nengi and as usual professed his undying love to Nengi.

The Bayelsa born model who wasn’t having any of it, ordered Ozo to his room as she expressed shock that Ozo could be upset with her over food.

Her Words read;

“It’s not a problem to me, food?….really, meat….are you f*cking kidding me, you got upset with me over meat….please I want to go to bed, can you go to your room”.

Watch The Video below and share your thoughts

https:///watch-nengi-and-ozo-fight-over-meat/

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Mama Rainbow Dazzles As She Turns 78years / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Blast Shatta Wale And Boast To Feed Ghana (video) / The Biography Of Kplus - Musician And Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.