Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,688 members, 7,823,939 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria (606 Views)

Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage / Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / Name An Artiste Whose Lyrics Have Never Made Sense To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am Jacuzzi the phenomenal 007, an aspiring musician, dancer and soon producer.
I have this question in my heart, Is it possible for a musician to blow in the Nigerian music industry and still remain relevant for maybe 3 years without signing with a label with money.
What are the things that artiste has to put in place, to get there. Is it finance, talent, or image.
Remember as an upcoming artiste, funds are limited. Even some rich artistes still struggle, so i believe money aside, there are still some things to remain relevant. Even some that tag with popular ones still struggle, e.g - B red is davido's cousin but is still struggling with his career since dami duro Era. He has money at his disposal but alot of things play part. Kindly discuss with us what you think.
Re: Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Very possible when combined with Yahoo yahoo and drugs pushing.
Re: Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria by seoxpert(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
If an article can be published gradually, piece by piece, copy after copy, soon enough, it will make the news. How viral have you made yourself?

Are you visible enough to those who need to see you?

Yes, you can blow without a record label
Re: Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria by Brown999: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Yes. All you need is money, talent, and mad promotion.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For An Artiste To Blow Without A Record Label In Nigeria by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Brown999:
Yes. All you need is money, talent, and mad promotion.

This one everyone is saying Money Money and More Money.... Talent is even second in that order. Wow how do I even get this so called money, omo boys dey wail oo.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Otega - Money Good Ft. TROD • Mp3 • / FULL ALBUM: Lil Wayne – No Ceilings 3: B Side / Bolanle(pepper Them)husband Kicks Her Out Of House For Sleeping With Zlatans Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.