Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu (563 Views)

Peter Obi React To All EDO And NASARAWA Youths Protest Today As He Say Thanks Yo / Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Phillip Shuaibu Campaigns In Auchi, Edo State (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by Born2Breed(f): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
In life all you need is that one person who will say to you "don't quit" even when it seems the odds are against you.

Phillip Shuaibu, stood by his governor against his mentor and political father to fight injustice.

I will always respect you my brother.

Congrats my fellow Edos.

Maximum respect Phillip.

6 Likes

Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by Born2Breed(f): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
"You will never have enough courage or confidence to go into everything that destiny brings to you or brings you to.

Pray therefore, that destiny bring persons around you who will tell you to "go forward" and back you all the way into greatness.

And cultivate relationships."

1 Like

Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by Simvan: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Born2Breed:
"You will never have enough courage or confidence to go into everything that destiny brings to you or brings you to.

Pray therefore, that destiny bring persons around you who will tell you to "go forward" and back you all the way into greatness.

And cultivate relationships."
Words!

Obaseki just changed my mindset about many things today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by serverconnect(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
I like his courage and charisma. His magnetism will make him go far in politics. Edo no be Eko.

1 Like

Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by Justpassingby45(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
The Slogan for the season

1 Like

Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by chinjo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
If only the mods can stop being partisan, nairaland could come out to be a force to reckon with in shaping a new Nigeria. The slogan EDO NOR BE LAGOS started on nairaland and it was adopted by PDP. That did the wonders in Edo. The real REVOLUTION NOW has started in EDO through the use of the pvcs and not the one being organized by swore for his selfish interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by Born2Breed(f): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
serverconnect:
I like his courage and charisma. His magnetism will make him go far in politics. Edo no be Eko.

The list below are Edo north politicians Shuaibu sent on early retirement:

1) Oshiomhole;
2) Gani Audu
3) Prof Ihonvbere
4) Pally Iriase
5) Akpatason
6) Abdul Oroh
7) Johnson Oghuma
cool Abu Millionaire
9) Lukman Muhammad
10) Jarret Tenebe
Re: The Real Victors Are All Edo Citizens, Especially Phillip Shuaibu by Dimmatic(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
@ shuaibu
Well done,you av brought some morality and principles into Nigeria política.the youths must have learnt from your loyalty,encouragement and strategies.
Learn how to drive better than you were shown or told,manual or automatic cars.see our contacts below reaching.

(1) (Reply)

OBASEKI'S VICTORY: Credit should go to FG. / Osinbajo, Obi Agree On Need For More Investment In Education / ‘IPOB Not Responsible For Attacks On Security Operatives’- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.