Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) (1070 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / Affordable Cake! Affordable Cake!! Affordable Cake!!! / What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by wealthybeey: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Cakesbybeey is out to make any event you have a memorable one with our yummy cakes, snacks and birthday packages, just enough to meet your budget.

Location: Surulere, Lagos, but can deliver anywhere in Lagos.

Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by wealthybeey: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Have you had a taste of our yummy chocolate cake? if you haven't, then you're really missing something great. The red velvet and vanilla flavour aren't left out, they are very fluffy and moisty.

We also have our themed cakes, such as: spiderman cakes, Miraculous the LadyBug, PJ Masks, Sofia The First, Fancy Nancy...e.t.c you name it and we'd get it delivered.

Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by wealthybeey: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
This beauty is a white buttercream wedding cake. the bride wanted it simple and we worked with her budget.
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by wealthybeey: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
do you want your pictures on your cake? why not order our yummy cupcakes with different flavors (vanilla, red velvet and chocolate)

Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by Joystark(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Now I'm craving cakes.��‍♂️
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by wealthybeey: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Joystark:
...I'm here to satisfy your cravings with delicious cakes...just call or DM on 08020765408
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by BabbanBura(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joystark:

Hit me for a moment of supermoist, chilled coldstone ice cream cake while taking a midnight ride in a cosy beast round the serene illuminated streets of lagos highways, am dead serious!
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by Joystark(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

Hit me for a moment of supermoist, chilled coldstone ice cream cake while taking a midnight ride in a cosy beast round the serene illuminated streets of lagos highways, am dead serious!

Sounds titillating.
Let me grab my hammer to hit you cheesy
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by BabbanBura(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Joystark:

Sounds titillating.
Let me grab my hammer to hit you cheesy

Scintillating u meant? Hammer Wetin bring hammer inside this kind gist nah?
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by Joystark(f): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
BabbanBura:

Scintillating u meant? Hammer Wetin bring hammer inside this kind gist nah?

Nah... Titillating. It's a word.
The hammer is to hit you na.
You said, "Hit me".
I obey instructions.
Re: Get Yummy, Moisty And Affordable Cake (from As Low As 5k) by BabbanBura(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Joystark:

Nah... Titillating. It's a word.
The hammer is to hit you na.
You said, "Hit me".
I obey instructions.

We learn everyday - now I know the meaning, mek i go read ya first reply again, e be like say I don hammer!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To My MUM / Help!!!i Hate My Life And Am Feeling Suicidal..i Need Advice / Woman In Tears As Her Uncle Throws Her & Family Out Of Their Dead Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.