Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results (56099 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Racoon(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:
They should go to court as expected. What we had yesterday was just the preliminary battle. The main battle will take place in the court of law. The Supreme Court will decide who rules the state and not the electorate.
Chai! You seriously sound pained but you fall hand.

8 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by movierequest(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
As expected

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Lastmankc(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
ApC still dey play opposition

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:
They should go to court as expected. What we had yesterday was just the preliminary battle. The main battle will take place in the court of law. The Supreme Court will decide who rules the state and not the electorate.

You're so shameless

8 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by proclinician: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m sure it made lots of sense to the current governors of Zamfara, Bayelsa and Imo.

Let them try that nonsense this time and collect USA visa ban.

5 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Xantel(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by proclinician: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're so shameless
You're wrong.

He is irredeemably stupid

8 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by michjunior: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
athaboi:
Nonsense...shame no even catch them to say something like this even after the president have commended the process..maybe they have spoken to Tanko at supreme court but God pass them

When will we ever get it right in this country....when will we ever have elections where everyone will accept elections result and congratulate each others....WHEN?
ELECTIONS NO BE WAR
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Zetty177x: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
This john Mayaki has been disturbing Obaseki n causing wahala in Edo. So u won't rest? Obaseki is untouchable

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by eddyslim(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes we reject the election. INEC should declare the election void and null pdp rigged pastor iyamu.

We will get our mandate back at supreme court.

Thunder fire pdp and their supporters.
Stay away form sniper mbok

6 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Oizee(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Onepeople: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:
and this nonsense rhetoric is coming from a supposed graduate? I spit.

9 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by EdiskyHarry: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Very funny, even if the election will b conducted 17 thousand times, APC will still loose, in Niger delta we are strongly against Fulani herdsmen invading and killing innocent people. Once u av a governor that belongs to APC the life of your people is at risk.
God bless Edo state
God bless gov obaseki
God bless gov wike
Edo is not Lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Dominiqueismad: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Esseite:
Looking at the atmosphere... is it not evident the peoples choice won..
you are still supporting APC upon all the hardship they brought, God will run your life as apc is running Nigeria.
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hahahahaaaahahhahahaahahhahahahah..........

I love the language....APC is wailing ........

Cheeeeeiiiii........how the mighty RIGGER was rigged out is a wonder to Zombies....

The state of the nation is not encouraging.....

Just with 10% of the masses votes.... Any party can defeat APC as all have seen what they have to offer after a lot sacrificed their lives just to see CHANGE..........

The next slogan......
Edo no be IMO STATE......5% loading

4 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by TruthinAction: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where were the 31,000 security personnel when the manipulation was going on? I thought they have party agent on all pulling units. They should publish their own results with proof of screenshot of the result sheets.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Heffalump(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
We have been waiting for this. Shameless idiots

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by peacettw: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shameless louts.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Miracle1991: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
The president should be blame for this rubbish. He refused to stand by his party because the party has already help him to win his election. Buhari don't have gut.
Gej ensured that Fayose was elected in Ekiti no matter what but this president kept mum allowing his party members to be humiliated, intimidated, Killed while he remains dumb. I regret ever supporting him. Buhari is a disgrace to APC, he deserves all the insults that Ipob and PDP shower on him.
I will never defend him again.
With the way Buhari is behaving, I believe he is planning to hand over this country to PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onepeople:

That is to show you how Nigeria will turn to be better soon......lols

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by EgusiShankly: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sore losers

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by yemi1504: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
you are still supporting APC upon all the hardship they brought, God will run your life as apc is running Nigeria.

For him - AMEN, AMIN, Ase, Ise... 600 years of suffering on him too!
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Harryase(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
I'm not surprised. it's expected... Have fun studying.
4+4

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by new2012: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Are you serious? That's then a shame. Does this mean you don't care ABT what the masses want or don't want, just use the Judiciary to mess it all up?

Unfortunately, even the Judiciary can't help here, even the Presidency has commended the election, the few irregularities were reported around APC stronghold perpetrated by APC.

In life you win some and loose some, if you insist on winning everything, you'll loose everything. Its always better to leave with the last ounce of dignity than ruin it forever, oshiomole has done that, Ize Iyamu will be naive to do same

6 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Miracle1991:
The president should be blame for this rubbish. He refused to stand by his party because the party has already help him to win his election. Buhari don't have gut.
Gej ensured that Fayose was elected in Ekiti no matter what but this president kept mum allowing his party members to be humiliated, intimidated, Killed while he remains dumb. I regret ever supporting him. Buhari is a disgrace to APC, he deserves all the insults that Ipob and PDP shower on him.
I will never defend him again.
With the way Buhari is behaving, I believe he is planning to hand over this country to PDP.

AMEN......one bottle of em...em ...em....for you
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by EgusiShankly: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onepeople:
That man is shameless

4 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Echo50(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Iyamu promised accepting the outcome of the result nah....... .why the sudden change?

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by johnoj24(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Inconclusive election, we need another date to complete the election.
Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by merrymike47(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Canceled? Where den did they get d 223,619 voters from? APC meant to say dat Edo ppl duped dem cos of the money for d campaign dat they took from them.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by Oketwin(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Yes we reject the election. INEC should declare the election void and null pdp rigged pastor iyamu.

We will get our mandate back at supreme court.

Thunder fire pdp and their supporters.
see broda wen no wise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP / Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.