Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,218 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) (2492 Views)

The Just Concluded Election Proved.... / APGA SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO IPOB FOR ASSISTING THEM TO WIN THE CONCLUDED ELECTION / PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
The victory and celebrations of the just concluded election will not be complete without mentioning the names of the heroes.

They are:
1. The USA government, Donald Trump "banning" politicians who rigged elections was timely and precise.

2. Like it or not Buhari for not having ear infection this time around. grin grin grin There was less complain about the heavy presence of the Nigerian Army

3. Wike: Wike is synonymous to victory! Wike is roughed cool

4. Obaseki: each time I remember the emergency repair he carried out on the state assembly hall I grin grin grin grin the guy get brain!!!

5. Shuaib: May he be surrounded with people loyal!!! He became a force to reckon with, he played his part and they won the battle and the war!

6. Edo People: Despite the fear associated with elections in Nigeria especially since the inception of APC, Edo people defiled all odd to bring an end to godfatherism cool

7. Lastly Nigerians via social media who keyed into "Edo no be Lagos", they became their brothers keeper cheesy cheesy cheesy Edo election see Nigerians coming together for a common goal to put an end to godfatherism kiss

Congratulations to all of us. May our enemies not see our end!

lalasticlala seun

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Bespectacular(f): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
A big winner today

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by WonderManly(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naso... Edo no be Lagos!

7 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by jlinkd78(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Inec is also a hero. Their online portal where polling unit results were uploaded was also great

10 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
A big winner today is Francis Okiye

He is speaker of the house, he staked his political career today, because if the apc had won he would have lost his number 3 seat having joined pdp with obaseki.

Now he continues as speaker and the highest ranking Esan man in this government.

By 2024 upon the pdp arrangement of handling to an Esan man, he stands a brighter chance (cum his loyalty all through to obaseki)

I want to learn and be a loyal boy to him and shaibu

3 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
The EU and United States for their Sanctions

President Mohammed Buhari For refusing the temptation to influence the election.

Chief Oshiomole , His Greed and godfatherism ego Caused the Apc.

The Edo People for Standing their Ground despite the Goodies thrown at them..

INEC for Refusing to Perform the Usual Magic

Most Important, My FATHER in Heaven! GOD ALMIGHTY For Putting men where they should be..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
obehi247:

I want to learn from shaibu
he is a Freeman,

2 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Timatayo1: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
True talk
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
he is a Freeman, if you want you can hook him up whenever he is in uromi.

He is very loved by his people because he is accessible

For real.. I am from uromi but I reside in Benin, hook me up brodaly

1 Like

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
obehi247:

For real..
ok
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Gondonu: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
I give it to the Edo people-you all gave us assurance that this democracy that the APC destroyed can be redeem & restored again.

3 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
where are you from in uromi?
. Egbele
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
obehi247:
. Maybe
Ok

1 Like

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
Egbele no far Sha, na arue we be

Arue and Egbele are like brothers and they do things together, this is what I was told...

How wish I dey Esan now, I suppose meet you now

1 Like

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Notatribalist(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The victory and celebrations of the just concluded election will not be complete without mentioning the names of the heroes.

They are:
1. The USA government, Donald Trump "banning" politicians who rigged elections was timely and precise.

2. Like it or not Buhari for not having ear infection this time around. grin grin grin There was less complain about the heavy presence of the Nigerian Army

3. Wike: Wike is synonymous to victory! Wike is roughed cool

4. Obaseki: each time I remember the emergency repair he carried out on the state assembly hall I grin grin grin grin the guy get brain!!!

5. Shuaib: May he be surrounded with people loyal!!! He became a force to reckon with, he played his part and they won the battle and the war!

6. Edo People: Despite the fear associated with elections in Nigeria especially since the inception of APC, Edo people defiled all odd to bring an end to godfatherism cool

7. Lastly Nigerians via social media who keyed into "Edo no be Lagos", they became their brothers keeper cheesy cheesy cheesy Edo election see Nigerians coming together for a common goal to put an end to godfatherism kiss

Congratulations to all of us. May our enemies not see our end!

lalasticlala seun
Where are the 17 factional Edo state assembly law breakers? I have not heard from them recently.

3 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Notatribalist:
Where are the 17 factional Edo state assembly law breakers? I have not heard from them recently.
grin grin grin they are on sabbatical leave. Obaseki really show them pepper!

3 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
obehi247:

Arue and Egbele are like brothers and they do things together, this is what I was told...

How wish I dey Esan now, I suppose me you now
Just chill,
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
Just chill, one thing about Esan be say it's a pdp family, and when power comes one person in your family must know person when dey draw the opportunities to commit your developmental quota

Kk... No p... God is with us

1 Like

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by OhBiafra: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu - his drug induced speech earned Obaseki a lot of votes

3 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mikecold:
A big winner today is Francis Okiye

He is speaker of the house, he staked his political career today, because if the apc had won he would have lost his number 3 seat having joined pdp with obaseki.

Now he continues as speaker and the highest ranking Esan man in this government.

By 2024 upon the pdp arrangement of handling to an Esan man, he stands a brighter chance (cum his loyalty all through to obaseki)
This is how a TYPICAL BLACK MAN reasons.
So, you now hand over power to Loyalists and not capable & visionary people.

So, why do you GUYS cry when people are underperforming & mismanaging Government Funds especially the core loyalists...?
Each time I hear that the BLACK MAN will be raptured when the Trumpet is Blown, I laugh loud, because it completely makes Rapture fictional grin grin grin grin.
Rapture with this mentality.
GOD FORBID.
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ipob supports failure they say?
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

This is how a TYPICAL BLACK MAN reasons.
So, you now hand over power to Loyalists and not capable people.

So, why do you GUYS cry when people are underperforming & mismanaging Government Funds especially the core loyalists...?
Each time I hear that the BLACK MAN will be raptured when the Trumpet is Blown, I laugh loud, because it completely makes Rapture fictional grin grin grin grin.
Rapture with this mentality.
GOD FORBID.

what crap are you saying, did obaseki not become governor at first through competence and loyalty in 2016 (if he has failed the people won't be voting him massively)

Mind you i only tipped him, this isn't monarchy where he would be imposed, is not a man that believes in mediocrity o, he is a vibrant young performer and inclusive
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by WATCHOVER(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
On behalf of 4+4 and good governance team online,
we give thanks to Almighty God for seeing us through.
It wasn't easy at all WE CAME, WE SAW, WE FOUGHT AND FINALLY WE CONQUERED. But before we go Special thanks go to the PEOPLE OF EDO STATE for their resilience, fighting spirits, Edolites role in this Election has set a mark for others to follow.

We also want to thank

* The President Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rted) for allowing the people to exercise their franchise

* Our Royal Father, Oba Eware II for his fatherly role, we say Long May you Live!

* Chairman PDP National Campaign team for Edo 2020 : Gov. Wike aka Professor of Modern day Politics.
* Vice chairman PDP National Campaign team for Edo 2020 : Gov. Fintiri of Adamawa
* Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa Gov. Delta State
*Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
*Tambuwa
*Kwakwanso
*Ike Ekweremadu
*Udom Emmanuel
and other members of the National campaign team too numerous to mention we say God bless and strengthen you all.

* Chief Dan Orbih
and Members of PDP State Campaign team

We also want to thank our strategic team
We also want to thank PDP situation room team
Polling Unit Agents and Co. and the rest of the PDP family home and Abroad.

We also want to thank those who Supported us with their Likes and Share, and even those who criticise us here on Nairaland we Say may God bless you all.

Before we go Obaseki has seen the support shown towards him by Edolites, we urge him to reciprocate by putting more smiles on the faces of Edolites.

Obaseki please don't put Edolites to shame, let them feel your presence, love and respect.

UNTIL then we promise to hear from you all again in Ondo 2020.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless South South
God bless Edo the Heart Beat of the Nation
Oba gha to kpere... Isee
till then Stay Safe NIGERIANS

3 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by maisams01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
please help a brother I was beaten by thugs and currently in the hospital medical bills is seven thousand naira
Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Opportuneke(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
I agree to this statement "how can u conduct election during raining season and expect people with umbrella to lose"

2 Likes

Re: Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) by Zendinho(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshomoele is now a political orphan.... grin

No Abuja connection....

No Edo connection....

Even his ward expelled him as the national chairman.... grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband / Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution / Do You Support Wike Or Nnamdi KANU, Who Is Turning South East To Blood Bath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.