Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments (1544 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by trendysturvs(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
New mum, Regina Daniels has poured our her mind about friendships. The mother of one took to her Snapchat to lament saying she wishes she has friends who can be there for her anytime she needs them as she does for them.

She wrote:

“I wish I have friends that can be there anytime I need them like I do for them….only your family can!!!!” she wrote.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/09/i-wish-i-have-friends-that-can-be-there-for-me-regina-daniels-laments/

Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by DICKstractor: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy

Is that not a contract you signed before marriage, that you will not have friends that will be there for you, only family?
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by Azyne(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nne sorry you hear? Such is life wink
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by beautyhd: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by beautyhd: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
The disadvantages of polygamy, the love is shared and at a point one is lonely. You chose the path so don't complain dear
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by Peace081: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Family over everything

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by marshalcarter: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Are you sure this girl is enjoying her marriage sef?
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by Soulsymbol99: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
marshalcarter:
Are you sure this girl is enjoying her marriage sef?

Hw would she?she choose money over everything angry as she make her bed na so she go lie on am.deep down she go dey pray naked NED delete cos datz d only time she go dey free again cheesy
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by goodmorning40: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
But you have plenty money and the biggest TV, those are enough friends
Re: I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments by WoundedLamb: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2020
She made an honest statement that applies to most people. Nairalanders will gather here to mock her cause she's rich and they hate rich people. But the truth is, only a very few people really have such friends and many of the people that will bash her don't.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Father On His 79th Birthday(photos) / [RAR. Download] Miley Cyrus Plastic Hearts Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.