Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me (301 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (2) (3) (4)

Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by 10mobile: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
These days, I don't remember to eat. I'd be hungry but I wouldn't realize what's happening to me. Yet, it makes me to get easily nervy. For instance, it is now about 6:10 pm and I just remembered a while ago that I haven't eaten anything today and that was because I was getting close home.

I don't think it boils down to being busy because I have always been a busy person. Another reason I find this difficult to understand is that it's not as if I don't feel hungry (which would have meant that I am not quite healthy). Instead, I would be feeling hungry without realizing it until very late. Please, any good idea will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
10mobile:
These days, I don't remember to eat. I'll be hungry but I will not realize what's happening to me but it makes me to get easily nervy. For instance, it is now about 6:10 pm and I just remembered that I haven't eating anything today and that was because I was getting close home.

I don't think it boils down to being busy because I have always been a busy person. Another reason I find this difficult to understand is that it's not as if I don't feel hungry (which would have meant that I am not quite healthy). Instead, I would be feeling hungry without realizing it until very late. Please, any good idea will be appreciated. Thank you.

it's because you too busy..

your brain is focused on what you are doing forgetting that's you are hungry

Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by Jimbadly: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
You don't have a single problem oga.

Next!
Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by DICKstractor: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Your brain is focusing on the work to be done and neglecting the fact that your stomach nerves are sending signal to it of you being hungry

It happened to me before. It didn't cross my mind that I was hungry. I was just focused on completing some school works with my pals. When the school work was done, I was shivering like a wet fowl on the rain. At that point I remembered that I haven't eaten
Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by Kingsasian(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am experiencing same thing o, making me to lose weight

Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by berryace007: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oga dey chop o ulcer is real o
Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by 10mobile: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Thank you DICKstractor and kingsasian. You may not realize it but you have helped me a lot just by telling me that you have also experienced it.
Re: Please Help! See What's Been Happening To Me by DICKstractor: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
10mobile:
Thank you DICKstractor and kingsasian. You may not realize it but you have helped me a lot just by telling me that you have also experienced it.

You welcome sir
But you should try eating to avoid ulcer. You can start by setting reminders /alarms on your phone to remind you of when to eat

God Is Great: Look At Photos Of This Young Boy After Doctors Did Surgery On His / 13 Tips On How To Keep Your Skin Fresh And Young At 50 / Endsars Protest: Tips To Enhance Emotional Wellbeing