Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... (31382 Views)

Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2020
100Caliber:
Calabar beach and some beaches in akpabuyo local government are more beautiful and have more potential if developed , than dirty and oil spilled Ibeno beach. Ibeno beach is only popular because of mobil . when I visit akpabuyo i will take the pics and post them here , and you will see clean bluish water and clean sand. Ibeno beach will soon be disgraced and displaced. .

and so what did Ibeno called ur name beside what really concerns akwaibom and cross river self
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Senseles he goat, your body go soon tell you cheesy
dont mind d porfull from northern cross river who hate anything good news from AKS

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by mabea: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Bigsunny01:
Nothing wey oshomole no go see for Edo state grin

Since when has Akwa Ibom become south eastern Nigeria

Dis op sef shocked
There difference between south east and eastern Nigeria. Don't get it twisted

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2020
100Caliber:
That is your own opinion and everyone has theirs . i don't think you've been to most of these places you listed ,or maybe niot recently. Ibeno beach is extremely dirty with oil spills and other rubbish on the beaches . Ibeno beach is not one of the most beautiful beaches in Akwa ibom. In my opinion Eastern Obolo has more beautiful beach in akwa ibom. There's also two very beautiful beaches at Mbo axis with blue waters ,but it's far away from any village and no road leading there except by boat. maybe that's why the water is blue . I think Ibeno /Eket axis is popular in Akwa ibom because of the mobil that was situated there.

Those places you listed are not among top 10.

My list would include :
Idanre Hills ,
Obudu Mountains ,
Cross River national park (which includes mountains,hills and waterfalls),
Mambilla plateau , Taraba
Yankari National Park
Ogbunike Cave ,Enugu
There are many other ,it's not possible to list only five .

EDIT : I actually just realize now the thread said "Eastern Nigeria" Unless the OP changed the title or I misread "Nigeria" , hence my initial response. but why did the clown include Ibeno beach when Ibeno is in South?
Goat he said eastern then u include d whole wide world
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2020
MIGHTYMAN82:
dont mind d porfull from northern cross river who hate anything good news from AKS
Spot on bro.. The atam fool is a nuisance
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2020
quentin06:
The cardinal rule for tourist destination reviews is that the reviewer actually visits the place, a nairalander in the company of some friends visited the cave at Anambra, they shared pictures and even gave details on how to visit the place including cost of travel, it was a wonderful.

Providing such information silences sceptics and those who may throw criticisms about the place although when you open a thread you must expect different reactions good or bad.

You can react or ignore responses but what you don't do is throw a tantrum or threaten people its childish and just proves that you did a shoddy work including the fact that you be never visited any of the places you mentioned.
Hmmmmm, including my village beach... Ibeno beach.. I rest my case.. If I no visit my village beach then who am i grin
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Can u tell me de differences between eastern Nigeria and south eastern Nigeria?
Eastern Peak or Eastern Nigeria was the Old calabar region and still map worthy while south east is a political cessation of a region now called Biafra ok
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2020
mabea:
Please help me Tell am ooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by davies(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
100Caliber:
That is your own opinion and everyone has theirs . i don't think you've been to most of these places you listed ,or maybe niot recently. Ibeno beach is extremely dirty with oil spills and other rubbish on the beaches . Ibeno beach is not one of the most beautiful beaches in Akwa ibom. In my opinion Eastern Obolo has more beautiful beach in akwa ibom. There's also two very beautiful beaches at Mbo axis with blue waters ,but it's far away from any village and no road leading there except by boat. maybe that's why the water is blue . I think Ibeno /Eket axis is popular in Akwa ibom because of the mobil that was situated there.

Those places you listed are not among top 10.

My list would include :
Idanre Hills ,
Obudu Mountains ,
Cross River national park (which includes mountains,hills and waterfalls),
Mambilla plateau , Taraba
Yankari National Park
Ogbunike Cave ,Enugu
There are many other ,it's not possible to list only five .

EDIT : I actually just realize now the thread said "Eastern Nigeria" Unless the OP changed the title or I misread "Nigeria" , hence my initial response. but why did the clown include Ibeno beach when Ibeno is in South?

Guy, you dey vex oo..
It was after you listed your own top 10 that you remember that the thread was about South East but the OP gulp when he listed ibeno Beach..
Though ibeno Beach if properly developed ought to be a very serenade location for those functions but right now that beach is not being managed properly nonetheless there are beautiful places around Nigeria which sometimes make me proud of this our Naija only say our useless politicians have bastardise everything that can affect our life positively..
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
davies:
Guy, you dey vex oo..
It was after you listed your own top 10 that you remember that the thread was about South East but the OP gulp when he listed ibeno Beach..
Though ibeno Beach if properly developed ought to be a very serenade location for those functions but right now that beach is not being managed properly nonetheless there are beautiful places around Nigeria which sometimes make me proud of this our Naija only say our useless politicians have bastardise everything that can affect our life positively..
My brother if you check the link attached to the article you will realise its wasn't written by me but guardian news ok
Secondly what article was referring to Eastern Nigeria, which is today south east and some south south excluding Edo and Delta ok..
Let buy a little time to go through the article before rushing out to comment... Peace.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Eastern Peak or Eastern Nigeria was the Old calabar region and still map worthy while south east is a political cessation of a region now called Biafra ok

U gatz to grow up and stop living in de past
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2020
mabea:

shocked

U are too slow to my likeness, liv milipede mode alone and borrow de cheetter mode of operation

Grow up man and stop dueling in de past
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by mabea: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Bigsunny01:

shocked

U are too slow to my likeness, liv milipede mode alone and borrow de cheetter mode of operation

Grow up man and stop dueling in de past
Go and borrow sense
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by mabea: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

My brother if you check the link attached to the article you will realise its wasn't written by me but guardian news ok
Secondly what article was referring to Eastern Nigeria, which is today south east and some south south excluding Edo and Delta ok..
Let buy a little time to go through the article before rushing out to comment... Peace.
You know some people are very foolish. Just because Nigeria created South South and South East for political convinience does not mean that there is no east, west, south and north. Cross River is the eastern most part of Southern Nigeria.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2020
mabea:
You know some people are very foolish. Just because Nigeria created South South and South East for political convinience does not mean that there is no east, west, south and north. Cross River is the eastern most part of Southern Nigeria.
You said it all
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2020
Bigsunny01:

U see ur life, first u need to go correct urself, Akwa Ibom not Awka Ibom

Dere is a big difference between south south and south east

U can argue with ur keyboard if u like

I agree with you.
But my life is far much better than that of your governor
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2020
Prodigee:
I am stupid, pls forgive me

Ok bro
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Mathantics: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Yes oo. I detest Terrorist. I detest IPOB TERRORIST, Bokoharam. cheesy grin

You Muslims call IPOB terrorist because of hate, I pity you Muhammedians, this is why I believe majority of Muslims support and sympathize with Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen.

Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen are growing in your midst because you support and sympathize with them.

Where Islam grows, freedom dies.

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by justicechichex: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
I remember vividly in my SSS 2, our school went for an excursion at the National War Museum and also the Ojukwu bunker. Really enjoyed every bit of it!

Those memories are just once in a lifetime something.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by BIGGESThead6: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mathantics:

You Muslims call IPOB terrorist because of hate, I pity you Muhammedians, this is why I believe majority of Muslims support and sympathize with Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen.

Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen are growing in your midst because you support and sympathize with them.

Where Islam grows, freedom dies.

Wetin this IGBO MUSLIM.

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Kennyswag: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=EmekaA125 post=94280917][/quote]your father igbotic bastard
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by SavageResponse(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lovely sites
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by SophiaLisa(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thanks for sharing! I’ve been to Ogbunike Cave. This was years ago during my high school excursion. It was a site to behold. I can’t wait to revisit this stunning landmark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov / A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.