Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... (31357 Views)

Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / 5 Must Visit Tourist Destinations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by anonimi: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Mumu can't you read well,
Eastern Nigeria comprises of Awka Ibom, cross rivers, rivers and Bayelsa and the whole of SE.

Delta and Edo are also part of Western Nigeria

You and the OP are together in the geopolitical gang up of distortion. Even using ogboju to insult someone.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by manuelreports: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
I can spot my Town Igbo-Ukwu there.

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Maziyke(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
Read the headline again thé 5 must see in eastern Nigeria, what is akwa ibom doing here,since akwa ibom is south south
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Eastern Nigeria comprises of Awka Ibom, cross rivers, rivers and Bayelsa and the whole of SE.

U see ur life, first u need to go correct urself, Akwa Ibom not Awka Ibom

Dere is a big difference between south south and south east

U can argue with ur keyboard if u like

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

U see ur life, first u need to go correct urself, Akwa Ibom not Awka Ibom

Dere is a big difference between south south and south east

U can argue with ur keyboard if u like
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

You and the OP are together in the geopolitical gang up of distortion. Even using ogboju to insult someone.

Liv him to keep fooling himself, we are south south and dat is what we are, we can never be south east

Wetin concern south south with south east?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by anonimi: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bigsunny01:
Liv him to keep fooling himself, we are south south and dat is what we are, we can never be south east

Was that not part of the reason for Ojukwu’s loss of the Biafra war
Greedy monster trying to annex south south oil revenue.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maziyke:
Read the headline again thé 5 must see in eastern Nigeria, what is akwa ibom doing here,since akwa ibom is south south

Wetin Oshiomole no go see for Edo state grin

Broda liv am na weed in action
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
longetivity:
what kind of lie is this
have been in two places mentioned here, War museum is a yearly thing Na.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

grin grin

More dan greedy my broda, I see dem as confused set of people who don't even know where dey belong to grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

grin grin

More dan greedy my broda, I see dem as confused set of people who don't even know where dey belong to grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bigsunny01:
Nothing wey oshomole no go see for Edo state grin

Since when has Akwa Ibom become south eastern Nigeria

Dis op sef shocked
Check the link bro
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
100Caliber:
I actually just realize now the thread said "Eastern Nigeria" Unless the OP changed the title or I misread "Nigeria" , hence my initial response.
You are indeed a disgrace to your lineage..
Damage control kill you deir grin
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
anonimi:

Your thread?
Should be avoided by someone?
You don’t know how to post it in the diary section?

Just advise yourself to still be foolish not to mind your own business, untill your dead I think... Ebot ikot

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Maziyke:
If you for get small sense, you for see say na Eastern Nigeria not South East Nigeria dey that caption ok
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Where them write south east for that caption.. Get sense ooo
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Bigsunny01(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Check the link bro

Can u tell me de differences between eastern Nigeria and south eastern Nigeria?
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Adrian9(m): 12:43am On Sep 25, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

Nna I tire o
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by sweetilicious(f): 12:46am On Sep 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
The sunrise and sunset here go mad gaaan
I tell you.Esp with the love of your life

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Prodigee: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

All these biafrauud people sef. You had better seek psychiatric help for your delusional sef! South south now na east?! Una no go ever get sense when Potopoto full ya brain!

1 Like

Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2020
sweetilicious:
I tell you.Esp with the love of your life

Lmao
I know right!
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by sweetilicious(f): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Lmao I know right!
Yeah
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by skukimania(f): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Ilaumoh:
More... The cave of Awhum fall
please, where is the exact location in the East? I would love to visit it.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by EmekaA125(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Kennyswag post=94134904]Nonsense[/quote Na heart attack go kee you. Afonjatic fool
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Johnsown1(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2020
35824L:
Photoshopped pictures to lure people to the gully erosion ravaged region for ritual killers to prey on.
I prefer you make enquiries before condemning people's work. I have visited some those places. Its real and nothing like ritual or stuff.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2020
The cardinal rule for tourist destination reviews is that the reviewer actually visits the place, a nairalander in the company of some friends visited the cave at Anambra, they shared pictures and even gave details on how to visit the place including cost of travel, it was a wonderful.

Providing such information silences sceptics and those who may throw criticisms about the place although when you open a thread you must expect different reactions good or bad.

You can react or ignore responses but what you don't do is throw a tantrum or threaten people its childish and just proves that you did a shoddy work including the fact that you be never visited any of the places you mentioned.
Re: 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... by prodigyy(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Yea it is
TiffanyJ:

I actually thought the bunker is located in Enugu but I just found out that it is located in Abia. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest / Accident Victim, Okoli Ezinne Cries Tears Of Gratitude, Mercy Said No / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.