Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory (732 Views)

Obaseki's Victory: Why Ambode Couldn't Fight Tinubu / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by bernard1000001(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Governor
Godwin Obaseki on his victory at Saturday’s Edo Governorship
election.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Sunday, Buhari
urged the governor to show grace and humility in victory.

“My commitment to free and fair elections is firm, because
without free and fair elections, the foundation of our political
and moral authority will be weak,” Buhari said.

“I have consistently advocated for free and fair elections in
the country because it is the bedrock of true democratic order.

“Democracy will mean nothing if the votes of the people don’t
count or if their mandate is fraudulently tampered with.”

President Buhari also commended the people of Edo State,
the parties, candidates and security agencies for conducting themselves responsibly.

Source:
https://igberetvnews.com/1365316/breaking-edo-election-buhari-reacts-obasekis-victory/

Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by ollymooreagain: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na Godwin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by mivicssmith: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bubu accepted defeat bcoz no other option. APC done fail Nigeria already

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by GuyWise101(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn Edo no be Lagos or Yoruba land where one man dictates what goes around like the biblical Nebu.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by bernard1000001(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
him no get option nau...baba kuku use shame congratulate am since no be wetin dem expect be that
Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by Koko1119: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na bcoz no b him use is hand type d message if not him for don say fuuuck u or if i catch u.
Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by yarimo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
I commend President BUHARI for making sure free and fair election was conducted in edo state.
Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by Whoube99(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
bernard1000001:
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Governor
Godwin Obaseki on his victory at Saturday’s Edo Governorship
election.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Sunday, Buhari
urged the governor to show grace and humility in victory.

“My commitment to free and fair elections is firm, because
without free and fair elections, the foundation of our political
and moral authority will be weak,” Buhari said.

“I have consistently advocated for free and fair elections in
the country because it is the bedrock of true democratic order.

“Democracy will mean nothing if the votes of the people don’t
count or if their mandate is fraudulently tampered with.”

President Buhari also commended the people of Edo State,
the parties, candidates and security agencies for conducting themselves responsibly.

Source:
https://igberetvnews.com/1365316/breaking-edo-election-buhari-reacts-obasekis-victory/

The fear of US visa banned is the beginning of sobriety@bubu
Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by id4sho(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Purging Mode

Re: BREAKING!!! Edo Election: Buhari Reacts To Obaseki’s Victory by FarahAideed: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hahahhaha

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Has Now Emerged Of What Transpired in Edo Election And Even Akwa Ibom / If Anyone Votes PDP Or APC After This Protest, Then Something Must Really Be... / Police Brutality Started The Boko Haram War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.