Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? (644 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by DeltaFire: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2020
SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY?

I had heard of Maiyegun Diary Politico but had never watched his web radio before until a relation who is new here asked me what I think of him. I listened to about 12 of Maiyegun Diary Politico and Maiyegun Sunday Sermon shows. My advice to Igbo and SS is to be careful of this Maiyegun. He is a promoter of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

My reasons:
Maiyegun is obviously a very clever man, plus he has a lot of information so must do a lot of reading and enquiring. That means he knows much about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so he knows Nnamdi Kanu instigates his cult followers to be killed, he knows Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster, he knows Nnamdi Kanu issues death threats and spreads hate, he knows Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbo isolated and to put Igbo in the line of fire. He knows that many ex-IPOB are revealing the badness of Nnamdi Kanu.

So why does Maiyegun praise Nnamdi Kanu and promote him?
1. Maiyegun says he is in Scotland so perhaps Nnamdi Kanu is funding him? I do not know. But it is very strange that an intelligent man like Maiyegun who is based in Scotland who seems to know so much about inner happenings of Nigeria is suddenly ignorant about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB! How can that be?

2. Can it be too that Maiyegun is looking for subscribers to his radio and wants money so he is praising Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so IPOB cult members will like his radio channel and subscribe, so he makes money? Maiyegun is not a fool and he himself will not follow any “Supreme Leader” so why is he using his radio show to make Nnamdi Kanu look normal? Plus even to make Nnamdi Kanu look good?

3. In every show Maiyegun lets us know he wants a Yoruba Oduduwa Nation and is working towards that. He must know from all the information about, that Nnamdi Kanu is seeking isolation of Igbo and that Biafra can never come through Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. So, is that why Maiyegun is promoting Nnamdi Kanu so that his future Oduduwa Nation will have no competition from other areas? You see, every intelligent person knows that a new country of SE and SS together where every ethnic nationality within us has self-determination so no tribe can dominate, will be a great country in West Africa! So is it jealousy that makes Maiyegun promote Nnamdi Kanu, as he wants no competition in West Africa for his future Oduduwa Nation?

I am just saying that Maiyegun is promoting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so we should be careful of him, and ask ourselves questions. We should be careful of any person or organization that promotes the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Especially now, that IPOB is dying, we don’t want someone like this Maiyegun to use his radio show to try to bring life to an IPOB that is at the abattoir, dying. Maiyegun is doing what is good for an Oduduwa Nation, so he should also do what is good for Igbo and SS nation, and not be promoting any Supreme Leader madman with fake Biafra, for Igbo and SS. He would not promote such a one for Yoruba. So why do so for Igbo and SS?
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by helinues: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Maiyegun is a Pro Pdp... He has been wailing since 2015
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by lathrowinger: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Why you people won't rest, if u don't mention Yoruba.
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Moferere: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Among all the troubles in Nigeria, if this is your headache, then I am sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Maiyegun is a Pro Pdp... He has been wailing since 2015
[/s]

What does the fact he is pdp have to do with the fact he promotes a terrorist?

Or are You just talking for the sake of it as usual?
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Orjioorji(f): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
@op we are careful of you and anything from South West.
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by helinues: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

What does the fact he is pdp have to do with the fact he promotes a terrorist?

Or are You just talking for the sake of it as usual?

Shut up
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Akudaisi: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2020
lathrowinger:
Why you people won't rest, if u don't mention Yoruba.
the op is a Yoruba man like,don't be a coward concur with his lies,BT Easterners don't give a 4uk about MayorOgun or whatever
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Justice35: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Another rubbish!!!
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by BastardWike: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
DeltaFire:
[s]SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY?

I had heard of Maiyegun Diary Politico but had never watched his web radio before until a relation who is new here asked me what I think of him. I listened to about 12 of Maiyegun Diary Politico and Maiyegun Sunday Sermon shows. My advice to Igbo and SS is to be careful of this Maiyegun. He is a promoter of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

My reasons:
Maiyegun is obviously a very clever man, plus he has a lot of information so must do a lot of reading and enquiring. That means he knows much about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so he knows Nnamdi Kanu instigates his cult followers to be killed, he knows Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster, he knows Nnamdi Kanu issues death threats and spreads hate, he knows Nnamdi Kanu wants Igbo isolated and to put Igbo in the line of fire. He knows that many ex-IPOB are revealing the badness of Nnamdi Kanu.

1. Maiyegun says he is in Scotland so perhaps Nnamdi Kanu is funding him? I do not know. But it is very strange that an intelligent man like Maiyegun who is based in Scotland who seems to know so much about inner happenings of Nigeria is suddenly ignorant about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB! How can that be?

2. Can it be too that Maiyegun is looking for subscribers to his radio and wants money so he is praising Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so IPOB cult members will like his radio channel and subscribe, so he makes money? Maiyegun is not a fool and he himself will not follow any “Supreme Leader” so why is he using his radio show to make Nnamdi Kanu look normal? Plus even to make Nnamdi Kanu look good?

3. In every show Maiyegun lets us know he wants a Yoruba Oduduwa Nation and is working towards that. He must know from all the information about, that Nnamdi Kanu is seeking isolation of Igbo and that Biafra can never come through Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. So, is that why Maiyegun is promoting Nnamdi Kanu so that his future Oduduwa Nation will have no competition from other areas? You see, every intelligent person knows that a new country of SE and SS together where every ethnic nationality within us has self-determination so no tribe can dominate, will be a great country in West Africa! So is it jealousy that makes Maiyegun promote Nnamdi Kanu, as he wants no competition in West Africa for his future Oduduwa Nation?

I am just saying that Maiyegun is promoting Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB so we should be careful of him, and ask ourselves questions. We should be careful of any person or organization that promotes the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Especially now, that IPOB is dying, we don’t want someone like this Maiyegun to use his radio show to try to bring life to an IPOB that is at the abattoir, dying. Maiyegun is doing what is good for an Oduduwa Nation, so he should also do what is good for Igbo and SS nation, and not be promoting any Supreme Leader madman with fake Biafra, for Igbo and SS. He would not promote such a one for Yoruba. So why do so for Igbo and SS?
[/s]

People should rather be careful of stupid people who go about constituting nuisance. You've been posting rubbish up and down, and the question is, to what end?

Nnamdi Kanu is now so powerful that he now controls everyone in the world who is not happy with how Nigeria is run?

You better use your time to do something more meaningful.

Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Yujin(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2020
You OP should be very careful on how you insult IPOB. Focus on your LNC and promote her without attacking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. If you're gaining ground, people will listen to you. We know your aim and we're just watching as you fool around. Tell your pay masters to double your pay so you can up your game. However, they may come for your head WHEN you fail.
As for Maiyegun, he's a realist playing his own part in helping to shape the future of his dream country. Whether he has ulterior motive or not, the truth is that he's factual in this videos. If you have a problem with him, it simple means you're an enemy of freedom.
Finally, there's a code we use to know fulanis and their apologists. When we applied the code on you, you failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Warripikine: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu must be fvcking this delta fire so hard his ass is now full of sores...
The north can burn for all he cares...all that matters to him is Nnamdi Kanu and ss/se

1 Like

Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by Goddyj(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
DeltaFire:
SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY?

My reasons:

And yet another senseless post.
What's wrong with these people self
Re: SE & SS BE CAREFUL OF MAIYEGUN DIARY POLITICO – HE PROMOTES NNAMDI KANU! WHY? by DefHQ: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Same People That Said There's Nothing Like ESN Are Happy With The Air Raid / In 1984 Buhari Blamed Middlemen For Poor Economy Now He Blames Them Again (pic) / BREAKING!!! Aba North/south : Mascot Uzor Kalu Wins APC Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.