Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time (1206 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by istina: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ize Iyamu reacts to Obaseki's victory, says he will work harder for the next four years

Yesterday, the people of edo state went out in mass to vote for the person that will be their next governor for the next four years. However today, the result of yesterday's gubernatorial election in Edo State was announced by INEC chairman who counted the votes.

It was made no that the incumbent governor, Governor Godwin Obaseki won the vote as he had the total of 307,000 votets against 223,000 votes of the APC gubernatorial aspirants Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.

In lieu of this, the candidate of the APC who had the second highest votes, has congratulated the candidate of the PDP who won the election.

On his Twitter handle, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu said that, the people of edo state have decided already and that he thanked them all. He further said, congratulations to the opposition party APC because they have won the election.

Election is not war, he said as he made it known that he will be working harder for the next four years when he will be contesting again.

Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by istina: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Had he worked any better?
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by supercase1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
kolisokoloko

ipob cheered obaseki to victory zombies are now in a sad mode cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
congratulate dem first!
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by SavageMaster: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
istina:
Ize Iyamu reacts to Obaseki's victory, says he will work harder for the next four years

Yesterday, the people of edo state went out in mass to vote for the person that will be their next governor for the next four years. However today, the result of yesterday's gubernatorial election in Edo State was announced by INEC chairman who counted the votes.

It was made no that the incumbent governor, Governor Godwin Obaseki won the vote as he had the total of 307,000 votets against 223,000 votes of the APC gubernatorial aspirants Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.

In lieu of this, the candidate of the APC who had the second highest votes, has congratulated the candidate of the PDP who won the election.

On his Twitter handle, Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu said that, the people of edo state have decided already and that he thanked them all. He further said, congratulations to the opposition party APC because they have won the election.

Election is not war, he said as he made it known that he will be working harder for the next four years when he will be contesting again.

Hmm.

Is it your birthright to be contesting for Governor every four years?

Allow others too
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Work harder next 4 years?

Because the ticket is your inheritance. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by Raxz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
That is the way to go, in an election there most be a winner and a loser. All elections most not end in curt.
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by ipica: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Politics really sucks when u lose. Atiku comes to mind. The next few days will be like he lost someone
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
WTF niggar.sad

At least this one is now a kick starter for 2023 elections, APC is going down unless they bring someone credible enough,at least a lesser,lesser and lesser Devil,if not Bleep 'em.
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by Purifychy(f): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
"Election no be war" Loud am
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by FARA4GA: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIRQbNZzYXs

Neither should dollars equal victory in Nigerian politics
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by flemsy15(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't support either APC or PDP but in d nxt 4 yrs, he shouldn't add Oshobaba as an integral member of his campaign group.
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by wallex1983(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's a good result, even for APC...only if they can learn and prepare for 2023
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by obami007(m): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2020
That’s the spirit.

Don’t allow anybody push you to go to the courts o.

Unless you want lawyers to eat too.
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by Villagemeat: 12:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Be like Buhari,he keep fighting until he won.

Do not allowed osho-free and Nairaland zombies to mislead you
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by ursullalinda(f): 2:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Just delete Oshomole from your campaign!......you will do better.
Re: Ize Iyamu: Election No Be War, I'll Work Harder In Four Years Time by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2020
EastGold:
Work harder next 4 years?

Because the ticket is your inheritance. Mumu
Next governor of Edo is from Edo Central senatorial district. If any party fields anyone from either South or Nothern senatorial district, that party is bound to LOSE.

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Governors Cannot Take Charge Of Tactical Command - Wike / Kamala Harris Has Nigerian DNA, Obasanjo Tells Biden / Fulani Herdsmen Drove Us Away, Built Their Huts On Our Farmlands.. Ondo Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.