Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) (1194 Views)

London Nothing Hill Carnival: Yoruba Nation Versus Biafra (photos) / This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
As much as the igbo people need nnamdi kanu and trust me when I say this nnamdi kanu have been blessed by the gods.

Me and millions of other igbos that can think for themselves see the statement as a very dangerous statement capable of endangering the lives of igbos in biafra land.

As I said nnamdi kanu is very important to the biafran struggle but biafra is bigger than nnamdi kanu.

Make no mistake nnamdi kanu is my brother and I will always speak the truth rather than being a yes man.

We the middle men of biafra must stand for the truth and checkmate anyone trying to bring war to igbo land

We are not ready for a second civil war

I repeat we are not ready

Igbos have lost people to the struggle and nnamdi kanu is not different from them and no man is more biafran than the other

Add yours

Make no mistake I am igbo and a biafran boys

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by jlinkd78(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ohamadike loved by us

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Resurrection212: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Another scammer tactic next thing will be that he lost his manhood for biafra struggle. I'm mbaise man we are not silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Bkayyy: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
And one shameless Efulefu called Udene from Oroma Village, deported from Turkey that Police are looking for is hoping that he will cash out from Nigerian government by sabotaging people's (Igbo/Biafrans) interest.
We know real quality when we see one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Jerryherd: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy

How come no referendum or Biafra after his blood sacrifice

Kanu is a psychopath he constantly shows the signs while people lead him on

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Another scammer tactic next thing will be that he lost his manhood for biafra struggle. I'm mbaise man we are not silly.

Bro where do you stand? Don't get me wrong I am looking for like minded people to be the middle men of biafra we must not allow biafra become South Sudan.

We have uche mefor and massob and ipob..

I want a biafra with humans rights, equality, rule of law and rotational presidency

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
cheesy

How come no referendum or Biafra after his blood sacrifice

Kanu is a psychopath he constantly shows the signs while people lead him on

Are you an igbo man?if yes we need to support biafra because zoogeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Golan007: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
But he misses Jack the bingo mostly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bkayyy:
And one shameless Efulefu called Udene from Oroma Village, deported from Turkey that Police are looking for is hoping that he will cash out from Nigerian government by sabotaging people's (Igbo/Biafrans) interest.
We know real quality when we see one

My issue with ijele speaks is that the dude can't figure out where he stands, damn dude take a stand else you become a sabi, we must all not be ipob members but by blood we are biafrans and we must not support zoogeria against our people.

No matter what we do to support zoogeria they will still call us biafran boys, for example look at pantami a terror apologist and the people from the North are supporting him we should learn from the north and support our own

Make no mistake I believe in freedom of speech and ijele must be allowed to speak his mind without fear but one thing I won't support is him working for zoogeria fulanis against his brothers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Golan007:
But he misses Jack the bingo mostly.

That is man's best friend and just because in Africa we don't value dogs means a man should not cry for his dog.

I support nnamdi kanu for mourning his dog and let us blame the zoogerian blood sucking men with guns for killing a dog, a dog

Arms embargo should be placed on the zoogerian blood sucking men with guns

Who kills a dog? Rest in peace Jack
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
You can sacrifice your parents to prove he's a scammer..
Obviously he did and we all saw..
Nnamdi is gone.. No coming back.. If you kill my parents, I'm going to die making you pay..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by helinues: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hahahahaha.

How about his beloved Dog , Jack which he cherished more than his fans
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Simplyleo: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
He also sacrificed his beloved jack the nkita for biafla.

These are the only loses incurred in the struggle for biafla.

Ipob pigs that were danced off by python and the ones held in various govt detention facilities are inconsequential.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Omoslim26: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin

One of the reasons I denounced ipob was this same power drunk egocentric spirit dat dwells in this man it's dangerous for both himself and anyone around him.

Biafra will come infact it's closer than ever but it will never come through ipob and dede mnk. God is not an author of confusion.
Everything reeks anti Igbo in ipob and their modus operandi.

I have never imagined a situation where Igbos will jubilate and celebrate over the killings of our brothers and fathers all in the name of going after security operatives.

I almost wept wen I saw ipob members celebrating the killings of Igbos on Igbo Soil, by godforsaken criminal unknown gun men. How does that directly affect the fg? how is that related to the struggle for freedom?
Dede uwazurike never for once celebrated or proposed violence not to talk of jubilating over the break down of order in Igboland.

I don't like Nigeria yes but I don't want a Biafra of a dictator and supremacists govt.

That's Anti Igbo from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by helinues: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

One of the reasons I denounced ipob was this same power drunk egocentric spirit dat dwells in this man it's dangerous for both himself and anyone around him.

Biafra will come infact it's closer than ever but it will never come through ipob and dede mnk. God is not an author of confusion.
Everything reeks anti Igbo in ipob and their modus operandi.

I have never imagined a situation where Igbos will jubilate and celebrate over the killings of our brothers and fathers all in the name of going after security operatives.

I almost wept wen I saw ipob members celebrating the killings of Igbos on Igbo Soil, by godforsaken criminal unknown gun men. How does that directly affect the fg? how is that related to the struggle for freedom?
Dede uwazurike never for once celebrated or proposed violence not to talk of jubilating over the break down of order in Igboland.

I don't like Nigeria yes but I don't want a Biafra of a dictator and supremacists govt.

I have been reading your outburst about Kanu...

So you can defend your region like this by trying all means to avoid unnecessary war but you do not want others to defend the region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
As much as the igbo people need nnamdi kanu and trust me when I say this nnamdi kanu have been blessed by the gods.

Me and millions of other igbos that can think for themselves see the statement as a very dangerous statement capable of endangering the lives of igbos in biafra land.

As I said nnamdi kanu is very important to the biafran struggle but biafra is bigger than nnamdi kanu.

Make no mistake nnamdi kanu is my brother and I will always speak the truth rather than being a yes man.

We the middle men of biafra must stand for the truth and checkmate anyone trying to bring war to igbo land

Igbos have lost people to the struggle and nnamdi kanu is not different from them and no man is more biafran than the other

Add yours

But Nnamdi Kanu is not talking of war, he is talking about referendum. It is Nigerians that like to shout about war whenever the issue of Biafra comes up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by nairalandankrah: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
As [s]much as the igbo people need nnamdi kanu and trust me when I say this nnamdi kanu have been blessed by the gods.

Add yours

Make no mistake I am igbo and a biafran [/s]boys

fulani Federal government killed kanus parents
Same way they are gonna kill all of u efulefus and take your lands until you receive sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

But Nnamdi Kanu is not talking of war, he is talking about referendum. It is Nigerians that like to shout about war whenever the issue of Biafra comes up

It is not until you say you declare war, statements can cause war my issue is that we are not ready for another civil war, war is not fought with ground troops now. Igbos need kanu and he must keep with the pressure on thr fulani igbo politicians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
He also sacrificed his beloved jack the nkita for biafla.

These are the only loses incurred in the struggle for biafla.

Ipob pigs that were danced off by python and the ones held in various govt detention facilities are inconsequential.

Keep laughing and making a mockery of the blood of millions that died in defence of freedom and what they believed in, can you declare your tribe?so we can know where you stand else I label you are a fulani
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Omoslim26: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

I have been reading your outburst about Kanu...

So you can defend your region like this by trying all means to avoid unnecessary war but you do not want others to defend the region

Helinus are you sure you are fine??��

bcus if anyone goes through my previous post there would never be anything to navigate and comprehend this rubbish you just typed.

plss point out where I proposed that anyone should not defend their region??.

The breaking of this failed Union should be a task for everyone in other to save the next generation from the impending doom that Nigeria imposes on all living things.

That I do not like the ipob way doesn't mean that I won't sign in my yes for the breaking of this failed region when the time comes.

Helinus I rebuke every spirit of madness in you., come out by fire.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:

fulani Federal government killed kanus parents
Same way they are gonna kill all of u efulefus and take your lands until you receive sense

Dude we must all be a follow follow zombie, some of us can think with out heads,Kanu's parents died of stress from his biafran struggle.

I believe in self defence and if you want peace you must be ready for war, igbo land can not afford another civil war and we are not ready at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Add yours

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Simplyleo: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Keep laughing and making a mockery of the blood of millions that died in defence of freedom and what they believed in, can you declare your tribe?so we can know where you stand else I label you are a fulani
Label me anything, that's entirely your business.

Maybe that will bring our online country to fruition.

Nonsense and ingredients

Very funny pipu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says He Sacrificed His Parents For Biafra(photos) by Biafranboys: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

One of the reasons I denounced ipob was this same power drunk egocentric spirit dat

Your head day there bro, igbo blood should sacred we have suffered alot, fulani would never kill a fulani man instead they will revenge for them and the reason why I joined this biafra issue is to make sure our land won't be another south sudan by power hungry men and this is why I said nnamdi Kanu's statement is very dangerous

I want a biafra of laws and human right, we don't want a biafra like zoogeria.

I would have joined massob or uche mefor but for now I feel its best to stay In the middle and watch these men and I know there Are millions of igbos like me

We don't want a biafra like south sudan never

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Akwa Ibom[photos] / Yoruba Have Started Again: Like Okonjo Iweala, Now It's Nnamdi Kanu Citizenship / Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.