Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt (2093 Views)

Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Mophasa(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
A young man simply known Daniel Sleek Chibuike was shot dead by SARS police officers in Elelenwo, Port-Harcourt on Saturday 19th September.

According to reports Sleek and his friend, Reuben were being chased by Operatives of the Special anti-robbery Squad (SARS), when a mopol, on hearing thief, opened fire on him.

According to the deceased friend: “Him and his friend Reuben were just coming out from Reuben’s house when the SARS operatives started chasing them, they ran away towards Elelenwo market in PH.

Suddenly the SARS operatives started screaming and calling them thieves, which made the Mopol guarding De Topic supermarket to fire a direct shot at Sleek.

He didn’t die instantly. His friend kept begging and pleading with them to rush him to the hospital but they refused and asked him to shut up. They left him to die in the pool of his blood in front of the supermarket.

“They later took both Sleek and Reuben to Miniokoro police station where they later transferred Reuben to state CID, then the commander after hearing what really happened from Reuben, ordered them to detain all the SARS operatives involved.”

Narrating what happened, the elder brother of the deceased said: “An eye witness had to call my mom to inform her of what happened. My mom went to the DPO’s office at Akpajo, Elelenwo and he said they shot him in the leg, that it was a mistake.

He said they rushed him to the hospital, and asked us to go and check, but on getting there, we found out that he was already dead and in the mortuary.

The DPO later asked us to leave his office and even threatened to detain my mom.”

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/09/20-year-old-man-shot-dead-by-sars.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Bola146(f): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't think I can ever get married to any force in Nigeria sad Most of them are already cursed.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Pat081: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nt most all of them so far they are in that uniform that is how some of them are asking me to give them money or they will sell what i dnt buy to me and i was like what do u mean by that they now told me that they are going to put guns in my car and dead body too
Bola146:
I don't think I can ever get married to any force in Nigeria sad Most of them are already cursed.

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by saheedbadmus(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Omg .. something needs too be done about this SARS... imagine original thiefs screaming at the TOpe of their voice calling an innocent person thief when he isn't well that's a good case in court.. at times I just wish say I get confirm jazz I swear I go deal with the bad eggs in NPF (I repeat bad eggs) cos we still have some good and diligent officers in the NIgeria Police Force
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by NaijaCover(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Fulks217: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Disheartened
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Kestolove(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Young guy waated
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Mayng01(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rip
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by DaddyRochie1642: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is wrong now
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by austine4real(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dreams , aspirations

Have been cut off
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Bola146:
But you can marry a Politician that takes virgins blood to renew his occultic vows?
But you can marry a Pastor or Prophet that commits adultery with married church members?
But you can marry an Engineer that takes brides and end up contracting a trash as road that will end up claiming human's life?
But you can marry a Doctor who engages in abortion and trading placentas?
But you can marry that Rich man that will have your youngest sister as side chick and ends up divorcing you?
But you can marry a Lawyer who takes bribe to depends evil culprits?
Mention a profession and I will tell you the evil they commits. If you are an active Nairalander, I think I don't have to be mentioning all the aforementioned.
My dear, every profession in this world consist of evil and good personnels. Only God can give you the right man, be it a SARS PERSONNEL, SOLDIER, CIVIL DEFENCE OFFICER, CUSTOM, IMMIGRATION, WARDER, etc. or a civilian. They said a word is enough for the wise: but I just leave you WORDS, you should be more wise than you ought to be. Thanks. Have a Fabulous and splendorous day.
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Mophasa:
A young man simply known Daniel Sleek Chibuike was shot dead by SARS police officers in Elelenwo, Port-Harcourt on Saturday 19th September.

According to reports Sleek and his friend, Reuben were being chased by Operatives of the Special anti-robbery Squad (SARS), when a mopol, on hearing thief, opened fire on him.

According to the deceased friend: “Him and his friend Reuben were just coming out from Reuben’s house when the SARS operatives started chasing them, they ran away towards Elelenwo market in PH.

Suddenly the SARS operatives started screaming and calling them thieves, which made the Mopol guarding De Topic supermarket to fire a direct shot at Sleek.
The picture you uploaded as SLEEK is a picture of a 28 years old man. Where is the photo of the 20 years old SLEEK?

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by superCleanworks(m): 3:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Just like that.

another unsolved MURDER
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Tipsbet: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2020
A country where u prefer meeting Robbers than Armed Animals in uniform when traveling ..
spits
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by phlame(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2020
angry
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Edyice: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2020
The question remains ..... Why are you RUNNING

Stop RUNNING when you did Notting wrong..

When you don't run uniform men won't shoot you ... Every uniform men are also scared.. live sweet and they want to partake on it too ....

1 Like

Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by 2Ways(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
hmm
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Mophasa(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2020
1st October we are marching across the streets of Port-Harcourt to protest against this rogue police officers.

Take off point; Waterlines to government house
#EndSarsNow

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by Franzinni: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Just like that ooo...but why did they run? Maybe they had reason to sha.

Just like that ...
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by onome2013: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
So sad. It shall not happen again in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by idahme(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edyice:
The question remains ..... Why are you RUNNING

Stop RUNNING when you did Notting wrong..

When you don't run uniform men won't shoot you ... Every uniform men are also scared.. live sweet and they want to partake on it too ....

It's really bad our law enforcement agents don't know the rules of engagement in the realm of policing. They have instlled fear in young guys to an extent guys run from them spontaneously. Running away from police means cawardice from the runner and not a threat to life as you just asserted, we must all continue to make sure these criminals in uniform are brought to just for all their nefarious activities they met out on ainnocent citezens. One who is ment to protect becomes the one who sniff the life out of u , really pathetic.
Re: 20 Year Old Man Shot Dead By SARS Officers In Port-harcourt by AudioNews(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala Sars nd Wickedness is lik 5 & 6,
Am nt surprised

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Things Nigerians Do! / A Guy Shot At S.U.B. Unilag (viewers Discretion Advice) / SHOCKING: (PHOTOS) BIRD TURNS INTO HUMAN BEING in Port Harcourt, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.