Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Bbnaija: Ozo And Tricky Tee Evicted, Nengi Breaks Down In Tears For Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ozo And Tricky Tee Evicted, Nengi Breaks Down In Tears For Ozo (265 Views)

Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo And Tricky Tee Evicted, Nengi Breaks Down In Tears For Ozo by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemates Ozo and Tricky Tee were Evicted Today From The Big Brother Naija Lockdown House. Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Her Best Friend And Lover In The House Ozo Was Evicted.
Laycon, Nengi, Dorathy , Vee And Neo Are The Through To The Finale.

Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, turn on the notification bell so that you get notified anytime i post a new video.

See Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnc6ejVpHxM
Re: Bbnaija: Ozo And Tricky Tee Evicted, Nengi Breaks Down In Tears For Ozo by jamalnation(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Na wa 4 dis guy o

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Says Time Will Tell When Nengi Comes Out Of Big Brother Naija 2020 / Read The Biography Of Laycon / Rihanna Verzuz Beyonce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.