Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

#bbnaija : Neo And I Are Not In Any Kind Of Relationship - Vee Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : Neo And I Are Not In Any Kind Of Relationship - Vee Says (871 Views)

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Neo And I Are Not In Any Kind Of Relationship - Vee Says by Pmtvads: 2:35am On Sep 21, 2020
In a chat with the other hosuemate, Vee has dropped a bomb shell where she denied having any kind of relationship with Neo.

When she was asked the kind of relationship he had with Neo, she said ''which relationship are you guys talking about, Neo and I are not in any kind of relationship''. Though other housemate seems to be shocked after hearing this from Vee.

Watch the Video below ;

https://www.praizemedia.com/bbnaija-neo-and-i-are-not-in-any-kind-of-relationship-vee-says/

Re: #bbnaija : Neo And I Are Not In Any Kind Of Relationship - Vee Says by Pmpm: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
Haa see friendzone

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Popular Trap Star Lilbaby Joins The #endsars Movement / Shatta Wale Blasts Ugandans On The Arrest Of Omah Lay And Tems In Uganda / Orisabunmi, Siblings Death: Family Opens Up On Cause Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.