Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Why People Think I Am Dumb – Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Why People Think I Am Dumb – Ozo (648 Views)

Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Why People Think I Am Dumb – Ozo by somtookeke(m): 3:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo, has expressed gratitude to God for getting far in the reality show.

Ozo, who was evicted, said he is happy that Dorathy was saved by the viewers.

“I’m happy for Dorathy and if there is anyone I want to lose to it has to be Dorathy.”

READ FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

https://speakersden2..com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-why-people-think-i-am-dumb.html

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why People Think I Am Dumb – Ozo by armadeo(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2020
somtookeke:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo, has expressed gratitude to God for getting far in the reality show.

Ozo, who was evicted, said he is happy that Dorathy was saved by the viewers.

“I’m happy for Dorathy and if there is anyone I want to lose to it has to be Dorathy.”

READ FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

https://speakersden2..com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-why-people-think-i-am-dumb.html

Contradictory statement.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "You Are Handsome, I Was Like, Oh My God" -Mercy Eke Praises Laycon / Before And After Pictures Of Instagram Celeb Influencers / True Life Story!!!! How My Sister's Husband Got Me Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.