Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019 (760 Views)

Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated / Obaseki's Victory: Why Ambode Couldn't Fight Tinubu / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019 by Hunter2009: 4:23am On Sep 21, 2020
How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory in 2019

When God speaks the wise listens! One of the prophetic messages reeled out in 2019 by Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph has been fulfilled again. He was one of the few voices who accurately predicted the reinstatement of Edo state Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

While dishing out over 70 prophesies for 2019, he claimed that Obaseki will be reinstated as the Governor because he foresee the restoration of his mandate

"...being reinstated as the governor because I had forseen the restoration of his mandate"
Also, while reeling out prophesies for 2020 he was specific that:

There is no candidate that can defeat Obaseki, the governor is God’s project for Edo state.

Read here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/saharaweeklyng.com/apostle-omotosho-releases-shocking-57-prophecies-for-2020/amp/

And as declared, despite all the machinations against him, he was declared winner of the Edo Election conducted yesterday. His victory proved alot of pundits wrong as he was restored.

It could be recalled that over the years, he has given lot of prophecies which bothers on the state of the nation, Nigerian politics, Foreign politics and all sectors of the economy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019 by Essien45: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Thank God we still have genuine prophets like him as I have been following him over the years.
Re: How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019 by Chynwe(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2020
I have been following his prophecies.He is a genuine man of God
Re: How Apostle Omotosho Predicted Obaseki's Victory In 2019 by princefaculty(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
I've had the privilege of meeting him closely in Abuja and one could feel and tell the true hand of God upon his life.
I pray for God's ever increasing oil upon your life sir.

(1) (Reply)

#winningwomen: Meet Captain Chinyere Kalu, “first Nigerian Woman In The Air” / I’m Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Tinubu / Clamping Down On Protesters With Soldiers Will Turn #endsars Into #endnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.