Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash (31476 Views)

19 Passengers Die In Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway Crash / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2020
Bad news dey sweet us for this country gan
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Maize621: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2020
Terrible. Rip to the dead
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by 2Ways(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2020
RIP
what a painful death!
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2020
RIP
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Sabicleaners: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
So sad embarassed

Aye l'oja Orun n'ile. Mu mi dele oh.

This life is so short. One day you are here next you are gone.

To what gain is the struggle of life, I ask.

The only sure bet is to secure your future, Be sure of your eternal destination.
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Franzinni: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Every time you breath in and out, every beat of your heart is a count down to zero ... No body knows when zero will come but while you still counting down, live life creating memories in the mind of those who love you and those you love.

Rip to the dead
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by gambia(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Its well, may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by musa234(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sad!
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by FullBlastLight: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Rest in peace

Life is full of shit

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

That's exactly d reason everyone needs 2 daily live ready by personally accepting d Lordship of Jesus Christ as d only means of escaping eternal damnation!

Mehn, pple are on very fast lanes, logging out of existence frm dis earth realm daily!

D Good News is dt, whoever is SAVED is SAFE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by mattmogan88: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD cry
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by stayclearofme: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
EdmundChidera:
I still anticipate a day that no bad news will come up in this country

Rip to them
How is that possible in a nation of almost 200 million people? Is that even possible anywhere in the world?
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by stayclearofme: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

What have we done to Buhari in this country..
Dry
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by stayclearofme: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

What have we done to Buhari in this country..
Dry! So na Buhari make the Taya burst.
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Fedrick100: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Badbishop15(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Too many deaths this year...May God see us through!!
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by SucrePlum(f): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bespectacular:
Waking up Monday morning with bad news. May Jehovah Lord have mercy. RIP to the dead.

Life can be so unpredictable that today, I can longer take care of my family due to untimely death and loss of job. It's unfortunate it has gotten to this. Please help a mother (with kids) with any amount as starvation coupled with high cost of living today have really dealt with us. I pray I get a job very soon and get back to my feet. May God keep prospering you as you help.

O. E. Blessing
3137 22 8897
First bank

You have a phone with data and a man to have sex with you and get you pregnant regularly but you don't have money to take care of the consequences of your actions? You must be stupid to think that anyone would copy your account number and send you money. Shameless thing.
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by samueloyem19: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://punchng.com/eight-burnt-to-death-in-lagos-ibadan-expressway-crash/
This is a terrible way of dying and I don't think they deserved this fate. You got to be really safe while driving.

1 Like

Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by maasoap(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Umar advised motorists to drive cautiously, obey traffic rules and regulations, and ensure that their tyres were in good condition.

Bad tyres and overspeeding have killed too many travellers in Nigeria. I almost became a victim of bad tyre once and overspeeding once in 2011 on East West road. Safety precautions is almost zero on our roads: no one is checking expired and worn out tyres, overloading, overspeeding, drunk driving, etc

Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
lepagawu:
Jeez

If you're interested in a clear explanation of the ongoing case between Hushpuppi vs FBI, then you should listen to this if you've at least 10 mins to spare :*

The FBI wants to Lock Hushpuppi up and THROW AWAY THE KEYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dqVA4ptSh4
can they not allow him return the money and have his peace?
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Humbleiyke:
I saw the accident scene few minutes after it happened
God have mercy . No fire Extinguisher lying around?you know they may breath their last out of exhaustion before their bodies are finally burned to AShes,RiGht?
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
maasoap:

Bad tyres and overspeeding have killed too many travellers in Nigeria. I almost became a victim of bad tyre once and overspeeding once in 2011 on East West road. Safety precautions is almost zero on our roads: no one is checking expired and worn out tyres, overloading, overspeeding, drunk driving, etc
especially the speeding part,I'm peeing myself before I get to 120mph. How do people do that??
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
SucrePlum:

You have a phone with data and a man to have sex with you and get you pregnant regularly but you don't have money to take care of the consequences of your actions? You must be stupid to think that anyone would copy your account number and send you money. Shameless thing.
Calm Down na At least She didn't Kill the innOcent ChildRen
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
can they not allow him return the money and have his peace?
Quite funny grin

It's an FBI case now, it's definitely more than that grin
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by luckyz4rea(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
bewla:
God no now

God did not drive the bus. Also, you know these drivers that normally don't care the state in which their vehicles are in yet put it on the road
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by BeigJawnson(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
God have mercy on us oooo...
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
That's the disadvantage of buying second hand tyre and tube.
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by panicacid: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
This is so sad embarassed
Sometimes things like these could have been avoided.
I remember the last time I went to Onitsha (it was my second time in my whole life), I boarded a very stupid bus.
The bus was like something that had been used in Congo for 20 years and disposed, before being picked up by our drivers here.

Halfway to the journey, somewhere close to Ihiala, the nuts on one of the tires got broken and the tire literately went off.
One of the female passengers looked back and saw our nuts, she screamed.
The driver packed the car (it had been giving signs all these while but driver ignored).
The car was leaning on the tire, and the thing was already off.
We were so lucky that day.

Next time I go to Onitsha, I'll use a Sienna or ITC.
At least they are more expensive and the vehicles are more decent.
I cannot risk my life again biko.
so you and your twin brother for that bus that day are
nairalanders
Re: Eight Burnt To Death In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash by Gwan2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
God have mercy . No fire Extinguisher lying around?you know they may breath their last out of exhaustion before their bodies are finally burned to AShes,RiGht?

The intensity of such fire is beyond fire extinguisher...I witness one on my way to abj 2yrs back...collision between a fuel tanker containing fuel with a J5 packed with passengers...It was a terrible experience. Life is indeed fleeting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu International Airport: Gov Bago Renames Minna Airport / A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora / Photo: An Aerial View Of Kano In 1940

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.